PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 07:25:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Challenge

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 03:29:04 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 12:17:46 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 12:10:52 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 15, 2006, 11:53:20 AM
Ok, I'm officially lost and not afraid to admit it. Who or what is Pickles?

Sorry Hippo...we kinda highjacked this thread...The Pickler (Pickles) bashing shall only carry on in the American Idol thread...

;)

Libra sings to the tune it's my party... "It's my thread and hi-jack it if I want to!"

Just kidding.

Y'all!! I think Pickles is just the cutest thing!!!  Come'on!  Jeez God, if y'all knew me when I was 19 and right out of Appalachia?  I was pretty gag-inducing, too! 

And who knows, Foxx... Maybe Pickles ain't so atupid... I mean, this could all be one, big, giant, vote-getting ploy here. 

Lib

That's what makes me crazy!  I don't think anyone is really that stupid...this just plays to the dumbing down of America...which annoys the living crap out of me.  I think she is a liar and talks about her tarantula eyelashes to make people ignore the fact that she sounds like a drowning cat when she sings... >:(   >:(   >:(

Naw,  people can be that stupid.  However, they're getting smarter, according to recent polls. 8)

Libra (who still likes Pickles, but is rooting for the gray haired dude)

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview