PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:51:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: lori on February 22, 2006, 04:24:07 AM
What a great thread. Would anyone be able/willing to add jayne to one or two of those mamas? I would be extremely appreciative.

Thank You,
lori

So you want it to say mama jayne? What color do you want it to be?

tigereyes

Here are some ones that I made. I don't know if this is what you were looking for.

tigereyes

Bree

Shady, Tami and Tiger I want to tell all of you how talented you have become.  I am so glad all of you mastered the glitter sigs and pictures.  Keep up the fantastic work.   :D :D :D

Shady Lady

You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it. I couldn't find the bubbles to do the trail like in the one you had. So I made my own tube.

Is it fitting correctly on your screen? I wasn't sure what size screen you had.

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 21, 2006, 11:13:26 PM
Shadylady, you have just made me speechless! lol
This is sooo pretty and what i wanted 100% and more. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart.
Woo hoo

macktami95

i hope this is what you wanted and that you like them

macktami95

Quote from: Bree on February 22, 2006, 09:40:53 AM
Shady, Tami and Tiger I want to tell all of you how talented you have become.  I am so glad all of you mastered the glitter sigs and pictures.  Keep up the fantastic work.   :D :D :D
thanks and thanks for helping with the resizing im not very good at that lol O0

Mary

thank you all sooooo very much i love them you all are so talented great work and thank you for doing this for us who can not  :-*  :-*  :-*   spg.gif     

Bree

Quote from: macktami95 on February 22, 2006, 11:16:18 AM
Quote from: Bree on February 22, 2006, 09:40:53 AM
thanks and thanks for helping with the resizing im not very good at that lol O0

You're Welcome Tami and I can resize any pictures and maybe I can take a little bit of the pressure off of Homer.....LOL.    :))

Shady Lady

Will work on it as soon as I get back from doctor's office.

Quote from: tigereyes on February 22, 2006, 05:08:56 AM
Quote from: lori on February 22, 2006, 04:24:07 AM
What a great thread. Would anyone be able/willing to add jayne to one or two of those mamas? I would be extremely appreciative.

Thank You,
lori

So you want it to say mama jayne? What color do you want it to be?

Jackpotloser

TmT

Ok... I think I won the jp... rofl 

tigereyes

I love it lol. You did a nice job on that tokens. You're getting good at this.

TmT

tyvm ... animation is something I use to do all the time... I got rusty..... very rusty... lol...

Mary

great job tokens great work  O0     spg.gif

Bree

Tokens, I resized you avatar and if you would like to change it feel free to grab the one you like.  If you do not want it resized you will not hurt my feelings.   spg.gif

TmT

tyvm Mama...  and ty Bree... I know how to resize... I did resize it from 400x400 on Animation Shop... PSP.... pull up gif... select from task bar "animation" scroll down to resize animation... resize pixel.... width and height... :)  I jus chose to keep it no smaller.. my dollars in the globe are shrinkin... I cant stand to see money shrink... ty... ur very kind... but resizin is not a prob

Bree

OK Tokens, I was not sure if you knew how to resize or not.  All is well..... O0

TmT

yeah, I usually start out with 400x400 or 500x500..  then I resize at the end... I knew it would be a lil large for avatar.. I uploaded a test one.. then resize the final one... I jus couldnt bring myself to makin my money smaller...

ROFL.. only if it was real... uh uh uh.. <smilin>