PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:47:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

No Nothing is there  :'( Can you get it back PLEASE O0

tigereyes

I see your truck Last but it's upside down

Homer

No it's not your monitor is.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

LastCall

At this point I am turning my comp upside down and typing
so the truck will look right side up :'(

Shady Lady

hate to do this to you .... decisions decisions ;D

LastCall

OH Lord
   I like  that a lot 2  ;)  thank u

Shady Lady

You want them both as your signature?

LastCall

OH yes
But see I dont know how to do them and change them around :-[

Shady Lady

There you go ... deleting your IM with your password now.

Country Lady

Wow, I really like the new truck for Chad.  It's great!

justahumping

I'd like to request a lady to come to my house for a good steak dinner, wine and a sleep over. Please bring waht you need to cook ok? Thanks  >:D

Shady Lady

If you're going to get any takers, please post salary, type of vehicle, how many acres is your house on, etc.  >:D

LastCall

SHadyLady
   I think I will just keep the original one i REALLy like it I will let you know
               if that is okay  THAnk You

Shady Lady

I'm glad you like it. Just keep all 4 wheels on the road LOL

macktami95

shadylady i have tons and tons of glitters in my photobucket how can i add them to the msn or i can let you get in my pb and you can do it i would like to share and you are welcome to snag anything you like while in there i have like 10 or 11 pages of things

Shady Lady

I set up all the albums and documents folders so everyone could add to them. To add to the albums just go to http://groups.msn.com/psptutorials/picturealbums.msnw . Would I have to have a password to check out your photobucket pictures? If not, send me the info. Would love to see what you got.

Thank you so much for sharing with everyone.

badgemad

Hi all,
i aint sure if this is the right thread but is there anyone out there that could design me a new siggy with a pic of an american eagle or a custom motor bike  ;D ;D  If this is the wrong thread please ignore it  O0

pogoisevil

badgemad ---

I happen to have one on my hard drive...I made it earlier this week. It's not a custom motor bike, but it's a bike....

:)

Edit: If you would like any text added to it, post what you want.

Shady Lady

badgemad that's exactly what this threads for. Will work on it today for you. Any favorite colors?