PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 07:35:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 18, 2006, 03:35:55 PM
If you're going to get any takers, please post salary, type of vehicle, how many acres is your house on, etc.  >:D

ROTFLMAO...nice one shadylady... ;)

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on February 18, 2006, 03:22:55 PM
I'd like to request a lady to come to my house for a good steak dinner, wine and a sleep over. Please bring waht you need to cook ok? ThanksĀ  >:D

ok how bout a man doing this for a lady anytakers  :))  that what i thought   ((((ALWAYS A WOMAN TO DO IT ))))  j/k

badgemad

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 19, 2006, 01:04:48 PM
badgemad that's exactly what this threads for. Will work on it today for you. Any favorite colors?
Dont mind any colour except girlie pinks   :)) spb.gif
And thanks pogoisevil great pic could you put the name phil on it  spb.gif O0 O0

Shady Lady

I was about to post with badgemad on it and saw you wanted Phil. 2 for 1 Sale LOL
Hope their what you want. If you look real close, that's an eagle on the bike. If you want any effects on the bike itself let me know. Glitter, waves like I did on the truck, etc.

If I can find a better picture, I'll redo it. This picture was a red chopper on a red background.

Mommylov1216

Hey Shady, will you take a stab at what i requested? please?? :'(

Shady Lady

OMG! I'm so sorry. I don't know how I missed your post. I'll work on it when I get up today. I've got some butterflies that I could use. I think I've got the perfect back too. It's late so my memory isn't great right now but if I remember right I have a sunset that has shades of pink and some purple. I'll get it done asap. Again, sorry for missing the post.

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 18, 2006, 02:09:52 AM
Okay, I have a request! See this wallpaper?

I want a wallpaper made kinda like that.. I want my butterflies to be animated like that green one.. Doesnt have to have a girl in it or anything.. just butterflies.. I would love for the color to be pink. I want it to have a section for the icons too *like this wallpaper does to the right* Would love for it to have text that says "Pattys Icons" Then i could put my icons below that in the spot. I know this is asking for ALOT but if anyone can make this for me, I would be very grateful!!

Thanks so much in advance!

Bree

Great work Shady....you have become a master at Glitter making.  Good Job!!! O0

Mommylov1216

thanks shady! :) np, i will wait

badgemad

Thx shadylady there great   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pogoisevil

Here's what I came up with, badgemad...hope ya like it. :)

badgemad

sorry no pic there just a red cross :-\

Shady Lady

Patty
Here's what I got done so far. I've got some details and butterflies I want to add still. Is this along the lines of what you want?

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 19, 2006, 11:10:16 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry. I don't know how I missed your post. I'll work on it when I get up today. I've got some butterflies that I could use. I think I've got the perfect back too. It's late so my memory isn't great right now but if I remember right I have a sunset that has shades of pink and some purple. I'll get it done asap. Again, sorry for missing the post.

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 18, 2006, 02:09:52 AM
Okay, I have a request! See this wallpaper?

I want a wallpaper made kinda like that.. I want my butterflies to be animated like that green one.. Doesnt have to have a girl in it or anything.. just butterflies.. I would love for the color to be pink. I want it to have a section for the icons too *like this wallpaper does to the right* Would love for it to have text that says "Pattys Icons" Then i could put my icons below that in the spot. I know this is asking for ALOT but if anyone can make this for me, I would be very grateful!!

Thanks so much in advance!

Mommylov1216

oh my!!!!!!

I love it so far!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Mommylov1216

when you finalize it though, could you make it wallpaper sized? it doesnt look right on my desktop,, looks tooo streched. Also, I have windows xp, is there any way i could make that butterfly still fly on my desktop ? lol. that is soo pretty but it just stays there when its wallpaper :(

Shady Lady

I'm not sure how to to make it stay animated as a desktop. Homer ... someone ... any suggestions?

Here it is bigger. Let me know if it saves to your computer bigger. It looks smaller after uploading it to imageshack than it does on my computer.

Here's one of the frames resized:

Mommylov1216

Hi, yeah those are better. The first one is alot better.. Her face and stuff still looks blurry though.  I wonder why? If I cant leave it animated, maybe you should leave the animation off? I really like the animatiion but its okay to leave it off. Go ahead and add the other stuff you wanted to :)
I am loving this so far. you are the first to acatually take time out and work to make me happy with a customized desktop. thank you

*Angel*

I have an animated dekstop, and I didn't change the settings or anything.  I put in on, and it worked.  Sorry that doesn't answer the question but that is how mine works.

Mommylov1216

and you have windows xp? wow.. how in the world? lol

macktami95

i had some animated thing on my desktop andi have xp dont know how i did it but it worked lol

*Angel*

Yes, I have XP.  I spoke with a friend, and he said it may have somethinng to do with the way it was animated which btw makes no sense to me.  LOL