PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:57:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Here it is ... payment must have gone to the other Tara  :))

Tara

Bree wanted hers smaller, like mine.  All I did was size it in Imageshack.

Shady Lady

Tara,
Would you please do the resizing? I am trying to save what files, etc. that I can with several error messages sitting in the middle of my screen. Everytime I try to close or move them my whole computer freaks out.
Thanks,
Shady

Tara

Yes I will resize them  ( boy do I feel important now)  I need to know who wants them resized though.. Some people like theres big...I like small better  ;)

If anyone wants theres smaller please depost a small fee in my paypal account...Im just kidding either PM me or ask me here !! 

Gawd that felt good to be wanted  :D

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 03:59:05 PM
Yes I will resize them  ( boy do I feel important now)  I need to know who wants them resized though.. Some people like theres big...I like small better  ;)

If anyone wants theres smaller please depost a small fee in my paypal account...Im just kidding either PM me or ask me here !! 

Guess that for you Tara, "size does matter"... rofl...  I love it big... always have like things big... I see better with it large... lol

I had to create a plate for myself

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 12, 2006, 05:29:31 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 03:59:05 PM

Guess that for you Tara, "size does matter"... rofl...  I love it big... always have like things big... I see better with it large... lol

I had to create a plate for myself

Tokens thats really pretty...good job     Size does matter...I like it smaller...for reasons I can't talk about here  :))  lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 05:31:08 PM
Tokens thats really pretty...good job     Size does matter...I like it smaller...for reasons I can't talk about here  :))  lmao

<<gettin up off the floor>> wipin tears from eyes....  I hear ya g/f... trust me.... Iiiiiiii heaaaaaar yyyooouuuuuuuuuu!!!

ty for compliment

nanners

One license plate with Nanners please???
thank you <3

LastCall

Tokens
that is absolutely great O0

TmT

Quote from: LastCall on April 12, 2006, 06:02:24 PM
Tokens
that is absolutely great O0

Ty.... uh... are you the father of the baby you're pushin... cute kid... lol.... boy or girl?

update on dr. appt.... he is gonna wait and see if the incision site close up on it's on... no way he said he can touch it now... its too wide and ... I have to do sterile-wet- packin and then he is gonna do a skin graft if this doesnt work...

I feel good... and he gave me mo' drugs... gigglin... Gawd... I love the drugs.... <hey... I'm talkin legal drugs> rofl

Nymphy

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 12, 2006, 03:47:44 PM

Here it is ... payment must have gone to the other Tara  :))
OMG I LOVE IT
thank you soooooooooooooo much.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>:D O0 :D ;) :) ee4.gif ee4.gif ee4.gif ee4.gif

Helen

Quote from: Nymphy on April 12, 2006, 06:42:18 PM
Thank you so much, What do you think, Im learning you know. I had to throw a set of legs in there. The plate is wonderful. Lil things amuse me. Um, not tooo little.  :o

:o    :o    :o

Nymphy

Quote from: Fluffy756 on February 21, 2006, 10:47:48 AM
tigereyes where did you get that butterfly I been looking at find one.

fluffy
Fluffy, you like butterflys, would this interest you?
Im on a roll

TmT

Quote from: Nymphy on April 12, 2006, 06:42:18 PM
Thank you so much, What do you think, Im learning you know. I had to throw a set of legs in there. The plate is wonderful. Lil things amuse me. Um, not tooo little.  :o

lol dont let Tara hear you say, "lil things amuse you"... still lol from gettin off the floor earlier

Tara

Gawd I wish I could tell why   :-X :-X :-X  I start to unzip then remember I have to be good  e4.gif>

TmT

Hey Homer... put this on your "bumper"

Helen

Token, that is reallllly neat. I'm sure Homer will really like it a lot!!

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:54:18 PM
Token, that is reallllly neat. I'm sure Homer will really like it a lot!!

ty... lol, but I think he'll like if it was duff more.... .. duff he can taste.. round bout' ...right NOW!!!

Helen

Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

triniqueen27

::)   hey tokens i see your back and making great things...very nice plates  O0