PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:02:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 13, 2006, 04:23:19 AM
::)   hey tokens i see your back and making great things...very nice plates  O0

Gm... ty g/f, I am back... and  "I Aim 2PLZ".......... (hmmm, thats a cute license plate title) lol

here's a freebie if anyone like to confess  and put this on their bumper... confession is good for the soul!... lol

Bree

Hi Trini, those are some nice sigs that you have and they look really good.... O0

LastCall

You Ladies
are very talented I am still trying to learn  :-\ they look very nice

Bree

Chad, do you like your avatar that big.  You can read what is says but it does not fit in the space very well.  I made it smaller for you but then it gets to hard to even read the avatar.

LastCall

Hi Bree
  Yes I know you cannot see the writing I did send a PM to ShadyLady unless you can fix it and get the writing in there If we have to move it  It will be okay Its Up to you and thank you
   you girls know what you are doing so do as you must PLEASE
                    Thank You

Bree

If you sent a PM to Shady I am sure she can fix it better than I can.  She is a lot better at making things smaller and being able to see the saying as well.  You have a good day Chad.  :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 13, 2006, 08:18:23 AM
Hi Bree
  Yes I know you cannot see the writing I did send a PM to ShadyLady unless you can fix it and get the writing in there If we have to move it  It will be okay Its Up to you and thank you
   you girls know what you are doing so do as you must PLEASE
                    Thank You

Chad, I liked it better when it was part of your signature and you could read the writing on it. JMO

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 07:16:56 AM

Gm... ty g/f, I am back... and  "I Aim 2PLZ".......... (hmmm, thats a cute license plate title) lol

hmmmm i think it will be a nice plate title lol

triniqueen27

Quote from: Bree on April 13, 2006, 08:03:49 AM
Hi Trini, those are some nice sigs that you have and they look really good.... O0

ty bree

Bree

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 13, 2006, 08:33:41 AM
Quote from: Bree on April 13, 2006, 08:03:49 AM

ty bree

yw trini

LastCall

ok I see I did not know there was a difference when you moved it around lol  >:( I just do NOT WANT to
get any one mad and  put an animation in the middle That is all I was trying to do Bree wHAT YOU DID ASLO Bree looks very nice Your sweet thanks

Bree

You did not get me mad Chad and why don't you let Shady fix it for you.  She really can make it smaller and where you can see the words.  I am sorry if I upset you.  :(

LastCall

UPSET me nonononono please you did not do that to me
I am sorry if I did not make myself clear as usual :-\

Bree

Quote from: LastCall on April 13, 2006, 08:47:35 AM
UPSET me nonononono please you did not do that to me
I am sorry if I did not make myself clear as usual :-\

Do not be sorry you did nothing wrong.  Just let Shady resize you avatar for you and everything will be alright.  O0

LastCall

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 07:16:56 AM

here's a freebie if anyone like to confess  and put this on their bumper... confession is good for the soul!... lol

LOL  Perfect plate for Lib...lol  Good job Tokens your plates look good.

Shady Lady

I just got my computer to the point that I can get on the internet. I am reloading all my software right now. It will be a couple of days but I'm glad to do it for you.

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:57:35 PM
Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

Shady Lady

Chad,
You're changes are the first ones that I got planned to do as soon as I get all my stuff reloaded.

Shady Lady

Bree,
Thank You for your confidence in me.