PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:45:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 13, 2006, 11:14:36 AM
I just got my computer to the point that I can get on the internet. I am reloading all my software right now. It will be a couple of days but I'm glad to do it for you.

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:57:35 PM
Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Shady. Like I said before, no rush!! ;)

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 10:38:34 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 07:16:56 AM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 13, 2006, 04:23:19 AM
::)   hey tokens i see your back and making great things...very nice plates  O0

Gm... ty g/f, I am back... and  "I Aim 2PLZ".......... (hmmm, thats a cute license plate title) lol

here's a freebie if anyone like to confess  and put this on their bumper... confession is good for the soul!... lol

Ty Tara, I think Shady idea to create personalized member plates is awesome... I jus jump on the band-wagon to put my hand to the plow becuz I luv personalized license plates.... personalized anything, really is a great idea!...
LOL  Perfect plate for Lib...lol  Good job Tokens your plates look good.

TmT

I hafta learn to do a "quote-reply" w/o my reply being enclosed in the wrong area :(   

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 01:34:20 PM
I hafta learn to do a "quote-reply" w/o my reply being enclosed in the wrong area :(   

your welcome...I saw what you wrote...When you quoting just make sure you scroll all the way down to the last /quote tag, then start typing.  I think we all mess up and do it though. I do it all the time.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 03:17:45 PM

your welcome...I saw what you wrote...When you quoting just make sure you scroll all the way down to the last /quote tag, then start typing.  I think we all mess up and do it though. I do it all the time.

lol.. that was a Joke... "I hafta learn to do a quote reply".. etc........ Im on medication... if any my replies make sense in the next days to come.. it will be a miracle... I know how to reply... it was a joke when i saw i didnt scroll all the way down....
I on some nice pain meds.... and I fight sleep jus to sit up and be on here..... so I am not full of my faculties........omg...did I spell that right...................lmbo

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 03:47:02 PM

lol.. that was a Joke... "I hafta learn to do a quote reply".. etc........ Im on medication... if any my replies make sense in the next days to come.. it will be a miracle... I know how to reply... it was a joke when i saw i didnt scroll all the way down....
I on some nice pain meds.... and I fight sleep jus to sit up and be on here..... so I am not full of my faculties........omg...did I spell that right...................lmbo

So what your really saying, because you lost me after the third word is that, you would like us all to ignore any mistakes you make because you have resorted to a life of drug experimenting?  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 04:06:14 PM

So what your really saying, because you lost me after the third word is that, you would like us all to ignore any mistakes you make because you have resorted to a life of drug experimenting?  :))

Hey!  Leave her alone!  Her faculties are half full! 

Can you tell I'm follerin' you?  Did you see me come sing to you in your room? 

I'm bored.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 04:08:44 PM

I'm bored.

Yea you can come but Im not talking over there and Im not pausing my auto...lol  And Lib would you please but that banned license plate in your siggy..its so you

TmT

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 04:08:44 PM

I'm bored.

lol... u give me too much credit... "half full"... lmbooooooooooooooo

oh i need to stop replyin.... when I clicked quote and the page came up to type... I scrolled down all my previous "token replies"..  and I cried out... I'M SOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSE................. omg................. Im not lyin

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 04:37:37 PM

oh i need to stop replyin.... when I clicked quote and the page came up to type... I scrolled down all my previous "token replies"..  and I cried out... I'M SOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSE................. omg................. Im not lyin

LOL  My advice to you is take double what your taking now and take a NAP !!   Can I resize your banned plate and take it to the Hijack thread so Lib can put it in her siggy?  You never know when she will be back over here being nosey  >:D

TmT

sure... u can resize the banned plate... its up for anyone to grab... and resize

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 04:40:30 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 04:37:37 PM

LOL  My advice to you is take double what your taking now and take a NAP !!   Can I resize your banned plate and take it to the Hijack thread so Lib can put it in her siggy?  You never know when she will be back over here being nosey  >:D

I am here being nosy.  And I got a pop-up in Pogo and I thought CRRRRAAAAAPPPP!!!!! Banned again.  But no, just an admin message saying that the server would be shut down in 10 minutes.  Did y'all get that?

Tara

I don't know I don't see anyone complaining in the lobby...

nightperson

you guys are getting good on the name plates O0

Shady Lady

The plate idea was clingfree's. I just made it.

ClingFree

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 13, 2006, 06:46:41 PM

Theres no "just" about making it Shady. You took my vague idea and ran with it and ended up with something wonderful that we love showing off!  You rock, accept the compliment!!   O0

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 13, 2006, 06:49:44 PM

Theres no "just" about making it Shady. You took my vague idea and ran with it and ended up with something wonderful that we love showing off!  You rock, accept the compliment!!   O0

Yeah!  What she said!  >:D >:D

Ok, I'm bored.  I wasn't going to have a drinkie-poo tonight, but I'm going to have a drinkie-poo tonight.

And Shady,  I think I found something I want my plate to say, but I need to sleep on it. :-* (I am HORRIBLE at making decisions)

Tara

So are you trademarking all license plates?  lmao  Great idea Cling and great work Shady

TmT

lol well I didnt know who really had the idea... I assumed Shady becuz I cant surf the threads as fast as I wish to see where it originated.. I knew Tara made a suggestion for Bree, Shady or I to create a avatar or something but I was hospitalized...

I saw Shady's work... and fell in love with the idea that plates are something I can work with... lmao... 
Guess the first man that created  the oldsmobile... never knew eventually his idea would be so successful all states have personalized license plates to put on the bumper.... when all he had originally was  ... a "crank" to start it... still lol
<must be the drugs>

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 13, 2006, 07:59:16 PM

lol well I didnt know who really had the idea... I assumed Shady becuz I cant surf the threads as fast as I wish to see where it originated.. I knew Tara made a suggestion for Bree, Shady or I to create a avatar or something but I was hospitalized...

I saw Shady's work... and fell in love with the idea that plates are something I can work with... lmao... 
Guess the first man that created  the oldsmobile... never knew eventually his idea would be so successful all states have personalized license plates to put on the bumper.... when all he had originally was  ... a "crank" to start it... still lol
<must be the drugs>

Tokens...you also do a great job  O0  Now take your drugged butt to bed!!