PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:46:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 16, 2006, 07:10:50 PM
can someone explain to me what the plated are? They are really nice looking. And how are they obtained?

You ask for one right here and tell them what you want on them.  And when there done they will be in this thread to pick up.

Luna

Well if someone wouldnt mind making me one i would like to have one like Tara's plate. The 3rd plate with the <3 But I would want it like  D <3 Z         

Helen

Shady, did you by any chance get my request finished? If not, take your time but if you did, I didn't want to miss picking it up.
Thanks!!

Jonathan

thanks so much for the plates guys. Can someone resize the first one for me though to match the second one?

thanks,
Jonathan

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on April 16, 2006, 07:43:46 PM
thanks so much for the plates guys. Can someone resize the first one for me though to match the second one?

thanks,
Jonathan

You are welcome... you have to ask Shady or Bree to resize I(love)Angels... that one Shady made for you.  The doggie plate ur displayin.. I made -ur welcome :)

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 16, 2006, 07:16:35 PM
Well if someone wouldnt mind making me one i would like to have one like Tara's plate. The 3rd plate with the <3 But I would want it like  D <3 Z         

I made Tara's plate.. gimme 10mins.. I will have it for you :) ... workin on something for Mike

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 16, 2006, 07:16:35 PM

here ya go

Tara

Tokens you still here?  If you are my sweetness I need something else from you...lol

IF and I mean IF you have time can I have a regular plate like my 3rd one and on it I would like   $29.99 to Tara@Paypal.com    please?  ;)  If that will fit on there...if not drop the money amount and just do the addy...thxs sooooooooooo much.

TmT

Quote from: -Mike- on April 16, 2006, 06:43:04 PM
May i Get one that says Mike on it. I would like a nice funky sparkly or animated background
please. Aslo i would like another one with a different design that looks REALLY cool....Hope this is not too much work

I dont know how "funky this is"... <<sniffin>> hmmm?? oh well...
here ya go

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 16, 2006, 08:55:24 PM
Tokens you still here?  If you are my sweetness I need something else from you...lol

IF and I mean IF you have time can I have a regular plate like my 3rd one and on it I would like   $29.99 to Tara@Paypal.com    please?  ;)  If that will fit on there...if not drop the money amount and just do the addy...thxs sooooooooooo much.

Either its time for me to go to bed or I'm really spaced out... cuz
this is a "heck of a long title for a plate"  ($29.99 to Tara@Paypal.com)

you know I get weird after 10pm... so what in da world are you sayin you want
on the plate... lol

TmT

ok..its 2:55am est  I'm outta here...

here ya go

or

or

krispy

ty shady for the plates. they are very nice.

Shady Lady

The current plate offer is the one that is retired. A new offer will be out for everyone starting Monday. I will be offering a new tag each week. After the week is up it will be retired.

Bree

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 08:07:26 PM
Quote from: jrlt on April 16, 2006, 07:43:46 PM

thanks,
Jonathan

You are welcome... you have to ask Shady or Bree to resize I(love)Angels... that one Shady made for you.  The doggie plate ur displayin.. I made -ur welcome :)

Jonathan,  I resized your I love angels siggy.  Let me know if you like the size.  If you want a little bigger just PM me and I will resize it again.

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 11:55:42 PM
ok..its 2:55am est  I'm outta here...

here ya go

or

or

LMAO...This is what I was saying...lol  Thank you  :-* 

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 05:30:07 PM
here ya go

(lemme know if ya need a different style plate or font)

ty g/f i luv it.  is it to much to ask for you to funky it up like mikes plate
                          sparkle baby lol

Shady Lady

THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

nanners

nice plate shady.. you do good work.. :D