This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

You're Very Welcome Helen! Figured I'd give you a few choices.

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 08:45:44 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 02:40:37 PM

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:57:35 PM
Shady, I know you have lots of requests to keep you busy. When you get some free time and it's really no hurry, could you make a Cleveland Indians hat or batting helmet for me for my avatar and possibly add some sparklies to it? Thanks in advance.

Shady, those are truly awesome, thanks so very much!!!!  :D

TmT

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 19, 2006, 01:21:41 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 09:55:42 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 18, 2006, 08:48:13 PM
Ok.. 3 Programs to make this animation... Xara, PSP... Animation Shop Pro

Tokens, are you taking requests for this plate? If so, I'd love one with Helen on it please!!!

Ok...will do :)

Another Badgehog Option...

fixed the flaw in the badgehog2 plate... left edge clipped off... repaired it

Bree

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 19, 2006, 05:15:22 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 18, 2006, 08:51:16 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 08:14:36 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 18, 2006, 08:04:31 PM
here ya go

Tokens, that came out really nice. I like the colored sparklies!! Good job.  O0

glad ya happy... always make sure u leave with a smile... or dont leave this thread... lol

Bree...this is the one i want to use to replace the tag im using now

UPDATE.. seems both are already added. but how do i get my signature back as well?

Are you talking about the signature that I made you?  If you are talking about that sig did you keep it in a folder?  If so send it back to me and I will put it back in for you.  I think with the 2 license plates and your siggy they will not be all on one line.  Send me a PM and let me know.

Luna

Quote from: Bree on April 19, 2006, 09:07:20 AM
here ya go

glad ya happy... always make sure u leave with a smile... or dont leave this thread... lol

UPDATE.. seems both are already added. but how do i get my signature back as well?

Are you talking about the signature that I made you?  If you are talking about that sig did you keep it in a folder?  If so send it back to me and I will put it back in for you.  I think with the 2 license plates and your siggy they will not be all on one line.  Send me a PM and let me know.
hey bree at first i was talking about the one you made but i think just having these 2 plates are just fine for me. If i were to add that purple name u made for me then it would just look too busy...and ty for everything  ;D

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 06:46:52 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

Great work Shady. May I have one with Helen please? Thanks!!

Shady Lady

I'm not able to change the background color of this badge. Would you like Tokens to do the AstrosFan one?

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 17, 2006, 07:02:13 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

ok i'll be a little more precise in my request.....

I would like 2 plates one that says AstrosFan with black letters and a red background  and the other with Rowdyone  with a blue background. thanks for doing this :)

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 19, 2006, 10:51:49 AM

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 06:46:52 AM

Great work Shady. May I have one with Helen please? Thanks!!

Thanks so much Shady!! I appreciate your hard work.  :D

nightperson

Bree

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 19, 2006, 09:48:34 AM
here ya go

hey bree at first i was talking about the one you made but i think just having these 2 plates are just fine for me. If i were to add that purple name u made for me then it would just look too busy...and ty for everything  ;D

You're wecome sweetpeach, but if you would like the sig I mad for you I can make it smaller for you and put it between the 2 plates.

Luna

Quote from: Bree on April 19, 2006, 02:01:51 PM
Quote from: sweetpeach on April 19, 2006, 09:48:34 AM
here ya go

You're wecome sweetpeach, but if you would like the sig I mad for you I can make it smaller for you and put it between the 2 plates.
Wow I would love to have the sig you made for me. i dont have the file 4 it though. But would luv to see it between the plates

-Tinkerbell

I'm just ondering is my plate made yet and i missed it or is it not made. i'm just not sure

Bree

Mike, you license plate name is on page 49 of this topic.

And Sweetpeach I will get on your name project right away.

-Tinkerbell

Bree

-Tinkerbell

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: -Mike- on April 16, 2006, 06:43:04 PM
May i Get one that says Mike on it. I would like a nice funky sparkly or animated background
please. Also i would like another one with a different design that looks REALLY cool....Hope this is not too much work

I dont know how "funky this is"... <<sniffin>> hmmm?? oh well...
here ya go

Thanx Tokens this looks awsome could i also get another siggy.

New Siggy: I love hockey. I always watch the games and since the playoffs are starting it is the best. I would like to get something REALLY animated about hockey maybe something like......an awsome very good looking hockey background. You could have a player or stanley cup or anything to do with hockey player one the siggy. it stays there for a few seconds around 10-15 secs then fades away and another hockey player comes up. If you could do this with around 7-8 players plus the stanley cup and after the stanley cup fades away something like Who Will win it?? comes up. I'll tell you the players that fade away 7-8 of them in few :)

nightperson

wow if i give you my license plate 3 make me one for my explorer and my ranger they are really good   :D which i might get pull over but i will take that chance :))