Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

You're Very Welcome!

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 11:29:34 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 19, 2006, 10:51:49 AM

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 06:46:52 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

Great work Shady. May I have one with Helen please? Thanks!!

Thanks so much Shady!! I appreciate your hard work.  :D

Shady Lady

You're very welcome!

Quote from: badgemad on April 19, 2006, 07:21:43 PM
Thanks shady lady for the new badge its great <3

Shady Lady

RowdyOne,
If you would like a plate made with an Astros Theme, I can do it. It just won't be the same as the current offer.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 19, 2006, 11:14:00 AM
I'm not able to change the background color of this badge. Would you like Tokens to do the AstrosFan one?

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 17, 2006, 07:02:13 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

ok i'll be a little more precise in my request.....

I would like 2 plates one that says AstrosFan with black letters and a red background  and the other with Rowdyone  with a blue background. thanks for doing this :)

Shady Lady

Tokens,
Are you working on the hockey one?

Quote from: -Mike- on April 19, 2006, 04:41:50 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: -Mike- on April 16, 2006, 06:43:04 PM
May i Get one that says Mike on it. I would like a nice funky sparkly or animated background
please. Also i would like another one with a different design that looks REALLY cool....Hope this is not too much work

I dont know how "funky this is"... <<sniffin>> hmmm?? oh well...
here ya go

Thanx Tokens this looks awsome could i also get another siggy.

New Siggy: I love hockey. I always watch the games and since the playoffs are starting it is the best. I would like to get something REALLY animated about hockey maybe something like......an awsome very good looking hockey background. You could have a player or stanley cup or anything to do with hockey player one the siggy. it stays there for a few seconds around 10-15 secs then fades away and another hockey player comes up. If you could do this with around 7-8 players plus the stanley cup and after the stanley cup fades away something like Who Will win it?? comes up. I'll tell you the players that fade away 7-8 of them in few :)

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 19, 2006, 08:23:23 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 08:19:06 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 19, 2006, 08:03:48 PM
oh crap.. I gotta remake that... Im so sorry
ya name has 1 "L"  in it... I put 2 .. "what in the world was I thinkin"
I shouldnt have taken my nite medz... brb to fix that

Too funny. It's my name and I didn't catch the 2 L's, lol.

lol.. my bad :(

P.S.  Thank you all for the compliments

Tokens, thanks so much for re-doing it. I appreciate it very much.  <3

nightperson

wow them are really looking good nice work token O0

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 20, 2006, 05:24:54 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 19, 2006, 08:23:23 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 08:19:06 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 19, 2006, 08:03:48 PM
oh crap.. I gotta remake that... Im so sorry
ya name has 1 "L"  in it... I put 2 .. "what in the world was I thinkin"
I shouldnt have taken my nite medz... brb to fix that

Too funny. It's my name and I didn't catch the 2 L's, lol.

lol.. my bad :(

P.S.  Thank you all for the compliments

Tokens, thanks so much for re-doing it. I appreciate it very much.  <3

Nah... I didnt catch that part of his request... if u have images u wanna work wit... go for it... I got something Im uploadin in a few for him...but it was jus a plain "mike" image... I thought I uploaded it b4 I went to see my sister...but I dont see it on the forum....brb to send it

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on April 20, 2006, 07:12:30 AM
wow them are really looking good nice work token O0

ty all very much..

Shady.. lol.. I looked the one I made for him is on page 57... I made that last nite... thought I uploaded it ....

I didnt remember the hockey info....

You do ya thang for him... Im gonna try to finish up this one that I been workin on a couple of days and cant get it right.... lol

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 20, 2006, 04:19:32 AM
Tokens,
Are you working on the hockey one?

Quote from: -Mike- on April 19, 2006, 04:41:50 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 16, 2006, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: -Mike- on April 16, 2006, 06:43:04 PM
May i Get one that says Mike on it. I would like a nice funky sparkly or animated background
please. Also i would like another one with a different design that looks REALLY cool....Hope this is not too much work

I dont know how "funky this is"... <<sniffin>> hmmm?? oh well...
here ya go

Thanx Tokens this looks awsome could i also get another siggy.

New Siggy: I love hockey. I always watch the games and since the playoffs are starting it is the best. I would like to get something REALLY animated about hockey maybe something like......an awsome very good looking hockey background. You could have a player or stanley cup or anything to do with hockey player one the siggy. it stays there for a few seconds around 10-15 secs then fades away and another hockey player comes up. If you could do this with around 7-8 players plus the stanley cup and after the stanley cup fades away something like Who Will win it?? comes up. I'll tell you the players that fade away 7-8 of them in few :)

rofl <holdin my side laughin>

Hey Shady, I jus read his request... maybe I have selective memory block out...cuz I declare.. I never seen all that info (lotta precision) still ...lol

Hey... its time to talk about "gettin paid" when they ask for all that... lol

-Tinkerbell

OMG i love my second plate!!......Tokens is it too much work??? my hockey request?...I would ReaLLY appreaciatte it if you could make it and i'll pm you the players i want in a few

triniqueen27

RowdyOne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 20, 2006, 04:18:07 AM
RowdyOne,
If you would like a plate made with an Astros Theme, I can do it. It just won't be the same as the current offer.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 19, 2006, 11:14:00 AM
I'm not able to change the background color of this badge. Would you like Tokens to do the AstrosFan one?

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 17, 2006, 07:02:13 AM

ok i'll be a little more precise in my request.....

I would like 2 plates one that says AstrosFan with black letters and a red background  and the other with Rowdyone  with a blue background. thanks for doing this :)

That will be great shady :) Keep up the great work you and Tokens have been doing. I'm postivly sure i would like either plate you make shady!!!!!!

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 20, 2006, 04:02:54 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 20, 2006, 12:37:42 AM
here ya go

work token really nice!!!   hmmmmmmmmmm

ty... u know... that tag "wow fabulous" gave me an idea... wonder if I can do your name like that... I dont know...but I may try it... dont know how many
frames that may take...

Shady Lady

Just got on line for a minute. I'll be back on after hubby goes to work to do some of the requests.

TmT

TmT

experimentin :) ... yes... again!! 

if u like it.. u can have it

TmT

ok Trini.. last experiment for tonight :)

Bree

Shady and Tokens, both of you have so much talent and all of it is fantastic.  Keep up the great things you are

doing for everyone on the forum. O0 :D

Can either of you put some blue sparkle in my siggy with the hummingbird Please. If you can then it will look like my avatar.   Thank You Very Much!!!

TmT

Quote from: Bree on April 21, 2006, 12:34:58 AM
Shady and Tokens, both of you have so much talent and all of it is fantastic.  Keep up the great things you are

doing for everyone on the forum. O0 :D

Can either of you put some blue sparkle in my siggy with the hummingbird Please. If you can then it will look like my avatar.   Thank You Very Much!!!

now this one has blue stars that I created from scratch.. its exactly whats in the tag I did for you

this one the stars are not the same but givin u a 2nd opt

TmT

ok third opt.. the stars I made increase size just a little larger