This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Thank You Helen and Chad and I love to help out people on the forum.  I am glad I can make some of the people happy that I can help them out.  :)

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 03:39:29 PM
Thank You Helen and Chad and I love to help out people on the forum.  I am glad I can make some of the people happy that I can help them out.  :)

You're welcome Bree. Help is always appreciated. Do you think the size is ok now?

LastCall

me 2 Bree I need help all the time :))

Bree

OK Helen I resized my screen resolution and it looks just right.  I had my resolution on smaller most of the time and usually when I come in the forum or to play pogo I can it to a smaller resolution.

Looks great Helen.... O0

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 03:42:57 PM
OK Helen I resized my screen resolution and it looks just right.  I had my resolution on smaller most of the time and usually when I come in the forum or to play pogo I can it to a smaller resolution.

Looks great Helen.... O0

OK, thanks again Bree.  :D

LastCall

Bree
I think mine is a little off center don't you think ? :o

Bree

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 03:42:36 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 23, 2006, 03:44:44 PM

Looks great Helen.... O0

Chad I think we all need help sometimes, because no one if perfect.  And Helen it really looks good by your name.  I love the glitter look, but I guess you know that by seeing my avatar and signature...... O0

LastCall

Bree
do you think you can move mine little to the left  :))

Bree

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 03:46:40 PM
Bree
I think mine is a little off center don't you think ? :o

Chad it does look a little off centered.  Do you have it centered when you put it in your signature?

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 03:47:50 PM
Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 03:42:36 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 23, 2006, 03:44:44 PM

Looks great Helen.... O0

Chad I think we all need help sometimes, because no one if perfect.  And Helen it really looks good by your name.  I love the glitter look, but I guess you know that by seeing my avatar and signature...... O0

Yes, the glitter does make them look especially nice. Now I need to come up with a cute little saying.

LastCall

I never did it Bree Shady helped me but your correct it is off centered  :-\

Bree

Chad I just sent a PM to you.

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 03:53:12 PM
I never did it Bree Shady helped me but your correct it is off centered  :-\

It is off-centered but ever so slightly Chad.

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 15, 2006, 11:45:15 PM

Hey ShadyLady..... Sorry for not getting back. My computer crash. I had to reformat it. I'm back and running. Just want you Thank U. It looks great. O0

Shady Lady

Thank You Very Much Sweet!

Quote from: sweetpeach on April 21, 2006, 02:21:43 PM
Quote from: Bree on April 21, 2006, 02:16:36 PM
You are very welcome Sweetpeach!!! :)
I originally tried to send you a message but your inbox was too full. Heck anytime you feel like changing anything of mine please do!LOL 8) You, Shady and tokens  have done some nice looking things in here O0

Shady Lady

You're very welcome! Glad you're back. You've got a lot of reading to do to catch up. I've been gone only a couple of days and got 11 pages of topics to read.

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 23, 2006, 06:06:14 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 15, 2006, 11:45:15 PM

Hey ShadyLady..... Sorry for not getting back. My computer crash. I had to reformat it. I'm back and running. Just want you Thank U. It looks great. O0

TmT

Quote from: Bree on April 23, 2006, 03:29:06 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 23, 2006, 02:55:20 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 23, 2006, 02:13:51 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 22, 2006, 06:37:48 AM
Wow, that tag for Mike was really awesome. Great job!!

When someone gets time, would it be possible to add some sparklies to my Indian's avatar please? Thanks in advance. You all do such wonderful work.  :D

Is this kinda what u are requestin?

Yes, that's perfect. You're the best, thanks soooooo much. I love it.  :D  :D

Tokens you did a fantastic job on Helen's Avatar and Helen I think it will look super by your name.  If you want it sized you can ask Tokens to resize it for you, and if she wants me to resize it I will do it for you.

Rofl... you're very perceptive... still lol... Bree.. you have a skeen eye... I did change the size jus a tad... so I can see to brush the glitter in...

b4 pic 
90 x 107
after pic   122x137

It was so small to try to add sparkle/glitter... I had to increase size a tad bit so I can see to work on it... but avatar size max is 125... I didnt exceed...125

TmT

TmT

I need to go to bed... I still messed that up ..postin

b4... 90 x 107

after... 122x137

* Finally posted that correctly* after 3 tries....

Helen

Tokens, you didn't need to go to all that trouble. I was happy with it the way it was, it's awesome!! Guess you are the perfectionist and that's good!! I had already had it as my avatar and it looks good. Hope you're getting your sleep and thanks again.  O0 :D ;)