PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:17:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 24, 2006, 06:34:47 AM
Tokens, you didn't need to go to all that trouble. I was happy with it the way it was, it's awesome!! Guess you are the perfectionist and that's good!! I had already had it as my avatar and it looks good. Hope you're getting your sleep and thanks again.  O0 :D ;)

Oh no Helen, I didnt correct or change anything... I was tellin Bree she is very perceptive...she has a keen eye site..........  she noticed it was resized... I was lettin her know I had to resize a tad bit so I could hand paint the glitter in...

She was right on the "Dime" <smilin>

I said I need to go to bed because it took 3 tries to finally post that...  :))

Bree

Thanks Token for saying I have a keen eye.  I saw that is was bigger than the original one, but I figured that you had to resize it to put in the glitter.  Your work is fantastic and you are such a great help to everyone on the forum.

triniqueen27

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 22, 2006, 02:18:18 AM

Trini, Let me know if you want something different done with them.

:;'  sorry i did not get back to you sooner shady Ty for the sparkles lol  ;::

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

Hey ShadyLady.... I know,I know I'm a day late. But can I plzzz have one of those. I would like two of them one in the name Sweet karamel and the other in SweetTaste. If you can't I understand. Thx.  :'( :'(

Sweet_Karamel

Hello to all.......

I like all of those tags and plates that every one has. It's really cool. It's nice to know that someone can do all of that. WOW!  O0  ;::

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 20, 2006, 12:37:42 AM
here ya go

Where can I get one. Plz. Ty.  ::)

Sweet_Karamel

I just have to say Tokens and ShadyLady, really do great work.  <3  Feel free to  experiment with my name any time you want.  ;)  O0  :))

TmT

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 24, 2006, 10:00:36 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 24, 2006, 06:34:47 AM
Tokens, you didn't need to go to all that trouble. I was happy with it the way it was, it's awesome!! Guess you are the perfectionist and that's good!! I had already had it as my avatar and it looks good. Hope you're getting your sleep and thanks again.  O0 :D ;)

Oh no Helen, I didnt correct or change anything... I was tellin Bree she is very perceptive...she has a keen eye site..........  she noticed it was resized... I was lettin her know I had to resize a tad bit so I could hand paint the glitter in...

She was right on the "Dime" <smilin>

I said I need to go to bed because it took 3 tries to finally post that...  :))
Tokens, thanks again for the original and for resizing it. I can't thank you enough.  <3

Sweet_Karamel

WOW! Just <3 it.

TmT

here ya go...

and ty both :)

TmT

Shady Lady

You're very welcome! I tried to make each one a little different for you.

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 24, 2006, 03:07:44 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 22, 2006, 02:18:18 AM

Trini, Let me know if you want something different done with them.

:;'  sorry i did not get back to you sooner shady Ty for the sparkles lol  ;::

Shady Lady

You don't know how lucky you are. I had my mouse over the template earlier and almost deleted it. I'm heading to bed right now but will do them for you when I get up in the afternoon.

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 24, 2006, 04:43:31 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 17, 2006, 04:55:34 AM
THIS BADGE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 23RD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE ON IT IN THIS THREAD.

Hey ShadyLady.... I know,I know I'm a day late. But can I plzzz have one of those. I would like two of them one in the name Sweet karamel and the other in SweetTaste. If you can't I understand. Thx.  :'( :'(

Shady Lady

THIS WEEKS TAG OFFER

This tag is up for request until April 30th at Midnight. I will be copy & pasting your name into Animation Shop so please put it exactly how you want it in the reply.

Shady Lady

Gentlemen

I can tag this one for you. Font will be like the ladies tag.

Tara

OMG Shady...those are so cute !!!

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 02:28:40 AM
Gentlemen

I can tag this one for you. Font will be like the ladies tag.

that animation is stealin Homer's matin call moves........ :))   :))
Homer is settin a "new trend"... still   :))  :))
too funny

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 02:22:23 AM
THIS WEEKS TAG OFFER

This tag is up for request until April 30th at Midnight. I will be copy & pasting your name into Animation Shop so please put it exactly how you want it in the reply.

Shady, the new tags are so adorable. I'd like this one with Helen if you don't mind. Thanks so much.

triniqueen27

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 02:22:23 AM
THIS WEEKS TAG OFFER