This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

stewieG

1 900 duhh see how i am before my morning cigarette and caffine lol ty so much you rock...... ;D

Helen

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 07:41:55 AM
1 900 duhh see how i am before my morning cigarette and caffine lol ty so much you rock...... ;D

No problem Stewie, glad I could help. Enjoy your tag and your coffee, lol  :))

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 24, 2006, 09:01:01 PM
here ya go...

Wow! Tokens. That's wicked ;::

TmT

ya very welcome... Sweets.. Im gonna send u a PM.. brb

and here ya go Tara... I was thinkin about ya clowin arze <smilin>

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 02:22:23 AM
THIS WEEKS TAG OFFER

This tag is up for request until April 30th at Midnight. I will be copy & pasting your name into Animation Shop so please put it exactly how you want it in the reply.

Hey Shady.... How you doing. Yeah I would like one. Ty.  ;::

SaintHiρρo

My question is where is everyone these tags? I see 500 requests and only 5 tags being used (ok, more than that but you know what I mean).

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 26, 2006, 01:11:17 PM
ya very welcome... Sweets.. Im gonna send u a PM.. brb

and here ya go Tara... I was thinkin about ya clowin arze <smilin>

Thank you Tokens...Im snaggin it sweetie...Thanks again  :-*

Is being reminded of being a clown a good thing?   :-\

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 01:23:42 PM
My question is where is everyone these tags? I see 500 requests and only 5 tags being used (ok, more than that but you know what I mean).

<gettin off the flooor from fallin out my chair laughin> tears fallin.... tryin to catch my breath to type this... I cant.. I cant.. omg.. ur too funny

Tara

I save things she makes for me...You will see why later on when I have my project completed....Now quit asking questions just to get your posts up ..GAWD!!! 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 01:30:20 PM

I save things she makes for me...You will see why later on when I have my project completed....Now quit asking questions just to get your posts up ..GAWD!!! 

I just noticed my sentence made no sense whatso ever. "where is everyone these tags?" I left out the word "putting"... I know I typed it but I spelled it incorrectly so instead of fixing it, I deleted the whole word and kept going... shows how smart I am. ROFL

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 01:35:52 PM

I just noticed my sentence made no sense whatso ever. "where is everyone these tags?" I left out the word "putting"... I know I typed it but I spelled it incorrectly so instead of fixing it, I deleted the whole word and kept going... shows how smart I am. ROFL

So are you asking me on your hands and knees to delete since I have your quote?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 01:37:38 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 01:35:52 PM

So are you asking me on your hands and knees to delete since I have your quote?

Nope, not at all. Next time someone says "you're no saint" or "you're not perfect" I will say "duh, look at this..." and point to that post  :))

triniqueen27

well what eva i ask for goes straight to my web sight to there

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 26, 2006, 01:50:33 PM

I dont mind doin PSP projects... its allgood :)  regardless of where the "uh.. put it"... gigglin...  its nice workin on new challenges on PSP or Animation Shop...

Oh.. Trini... I use Eye Candy too along with Xara

stewieG

I know i said thanks to shady lasy earlier but i dont see it so ill say it again ty and when i get home i cant wait to use my tag tyvm.

TmT

Quote from: stewieG on April 26, 2006, 02:47:04 PM
I know i said thanks to shady lasy earlier but i dont see it so ill say it again ty and when i get home i cant wait to use my tag tyvm.

flattery will get you everywhere, Stewie... ur da'man

-Tinkerbell

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 26, 2006, 02:02:45 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 26, 2006, 01:50:33 PM

I dont mind doin PSP projects... its allgood :)  regardless of where the "uh.. put it"... gigglin...  its nice workin on new challenges on PSP or Animation Shop...

Oh.. Trini... I use Eye Candy too along with Xara

I use to xara too it's a great program but i'm not the best with psp yet

Shady Lady

You're welcome! Just make sure you take it out for a spin every now & then. LOL

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 26, 2006, 05:19:35 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 10:09:19 PM

Ty  shady its safe in my volt lol

Shady Lady

Thank You!
Remember there's a new tag offer that expires at midnight Sunday. Next time I might be on the ball and delete them on time. LOL
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 26, 2006, 01:06:20 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 25, 2006, 12:06:57 PM

Like what you have done ShadyLady.