Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

triniqueen27

TmT

ya quite welcome... Im gonna work on that other one again... I jus like tryin to do things... some u will like mo' than others... cuz some I like mo' than others.. some I make ...then look at again and go... omg :(   rofl

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 02:35:33 PM
ya quite welcome... Im gonna work on that other one again... I jus like tryin to do things... some u will like mo' than others... cuz some I like mo' than others.. some I make ...then look at again and go... omg :(   rofl

Poor Tokens...Rough day right sweetie?   :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 02:40:19 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 02:35:33 PM

Poor Tokens...Rough day right sweetie?   :))

Hey Im still wonderin why u said u dont have blue hair... like thats the only thing u found "wrong in that pic".... she was wrinkled... no teeth... saggin everywhere... and letz say the "beauty gods" skipped her when beauty was bein given out... lol

Tara

[quote author=Tokenstokenstokens link=topic=22632.msg173278#msg173278 Hey Im still wonderin why u said u dont have blue hair... like thats the only thing u found "wrong in that pic".... she was wrinkled... no teeth... saggin everywhere... and letz say the "beauty gods" skipped her when beauty was bein given out... lol
[/quote]

Im wrinkled..no teeth...saggin everywhere..and the beauty gods skipped me  too...I just don't have blue hair...lol

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 03:19:25 PM

Im wrinkled..no teeth...saggin everywhere..and the beauty gods skipped me  too...I just don't have blue hair...lol

The only phrase that comes to mind here is "Liar Liar Pants on Fire"

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 28, 2006, 03:24:21 PM

The only phrase that comes to mind here is "Liar Liar Pants on Fire"

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 12:20:36 AM
here ya go

Hey Tokens how did u know I like my pesi. LOL. Sorry to hear about the flood thing. Glad to know things are OK. Hey Trini good looking out.

triniqueen27

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 28, 2006, 03:49:00 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 12:20:36 AM
here ya go

Hey Tokens how did u know I like my pesi. LOL. Sorry to hear about the flood thing. Glad to know things are OK. Hey Trini good looking out.

um sweet i never told tokens you like pepsi
thats all on her

Sweet_Karamel

Hmmmm.... I was just saying. It's cool.  ::)

Tara

I like Diet Coke and Homer...I mean Diet Coke and Bacardi   :-\

Helen

[quote author=Tokenstokenstokens link=topic=22632.msg173278#msg173278 Hey Im still wonderin why u said u dont have blue hair... like thats the only thing u found "wrong in that pic".... she was wrinkled... no teeth... saggin everywhere... and letz say the "beauty gods" skipped her when beauty was bein given out... lol

[/quote]

If you would like blue hair.....for $59.99..... :)) :)) :))

TmT

Trini... here.. I was playin around with my daughters backdrop/background
She luv Tyrese...she's 16.. so she made the bg and I asked her can I use it to make u a tag :)  <sweet kid><3

I told her (I'll never take the credit for her work... she's very talented)

TmT

here ya go.. playin around with chains and silver

add it to your folder if u like it.... <goin to try to sleep now> 4:40am insomia

krispy

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 29, 2006, 01:36:07 AM
here ya go.. playin around with chains and silver

add it to your folder if u like it.... <goin to try to sleep now> 4:40am insomia

chains  :o :o :o

Helen

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 11:42:48 PM
She luv Tyrese...she's 16.. so she made the bg and I asked her can I use it to make u a tag :)  <sweet kid><3

Tokies....your daughter does very nice work too!!! :D :D

TmT

Quote from: Helen on April 29, 2006, 04:18:36 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on April 28, 2006, 11:42:48 PM

Tokies....your daughter does very nice work too!!! :D :D
tyvm Helen... I see the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, If I can brag a lil <smilin>

hades

Jackpotloser

Nice work tokens & daughter  :)