PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:06:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 01, 2006, 01:55:15 PM
great work there Tokens  O0   :;"

That was awesome. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for you!!

-Tinkerbell

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 01, 2006, 01:53:20 PM
Ok...here ya go Mike... above image head cut off on last frame
btw.... your tag has 79 frames  :))  :))

OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....thanx soooo much tokens your the best at graphics!!

-Tinkerbell

now i just have to get it as my siggy...lol

TmT

Quote from: -Mike- on May 01, 2006, 02:47:48 PM
now i just have to get it as my siggy...lol

<smilin> ya quite welcome.. glad ur happy... gl on siggy

-Tinkerbell

ok  i finally got it on

Helen

Quote from: -Mike- on May 01, 2006, 02:53:51 PM
ok  i finally got it on

Tokies.....fantastic work.    :D   Mike, it looks good on ya!!!   O0

-Tinkerbell

triniqueen27

TmT

Sweet_Karamel

Shady Lady

Sorry I've been so scarce. I tag and make stats for a couple of groups and had several requests close over the last few days.

I am still trying to locate the font for the Astros request. Tokens if you have an idea in mind go ahead and work on it. I can send you the images I found for it.

I am going to play catch up tomorrow and see what requests are pending.

If anyone has anything that want me to do, Wednesday evening will be dedicated to this forums requests.

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 03:18:02 AM
Sorry I've been so scarce. I tag and make stats for a couple of groups and had several requests close over the last few days.

I am still trying to locate the font for the Astros request. Tokens if you have an idea in mind go ahead and work on it. I can send you the images I found for it.

I am going to play catch up tomorrow and see what requests are pending.

If anyone has anything that want me to do, Wednesday evening will be dedicated to this forums requests.

Shady, you keep yourself very busy!! Thanks for all the work you do here for us.  O0

Luna

I was wondering if someone could please make me a very cute glitter Goofy character. Thank you :-*

Luna

can someone PLEASEEEEEEEE help me make my avatar smaller :'(

Luna

Quote from: sweetpeach on May 02, 2006, 08:45:45 AM
can someone PLEASEEEEEEEE help me make my avatar smaller :'(

never mind on making it smaller..i changed the avatar...but still would love to have a glitter goofy made :-* Im slowly learning on how to add things

Shady Lady

Jasper,
I haven't seen where you posted to let me know if you wanted a female or something femine. If I missed it sorry, please repost.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 27, 2006, 01:54:06 PM
Jasper,
I'll work on a tag for you but I do need some info. Do you want a female or something femine?

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 10:42:55 AM
Jasper,
I haven't seen where you posted to let me know if you wanted a female or something femine. If I missed it sorry, please repost.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 27, 2006, 01:54:06 PM
Jasper,
I'll work on a tag for you but I do need some info. Do you want a female or something femine?

Wow thats really pretty.

Shady Lady

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 30, 2006, 08:04:21 PM
to shady or Tokens :)

Would it be any trouble for you 2 to make me a siggy or tag of the Astros? something with the Astros name and the Minute maid ball park in the background..Last but not least could you throw in some animated red Astros stars in it?

Thanks a bunch and I'm in no hurry what so ever :)  Keep up the excellent work you 2 are doing!!!!!!!!!

Helen

Shady, Rowdy is really going to like that, it's awesome!! I like the shooting stars you put in there.  O0

Shady Lady

You're Very Welcome. I made each individual element of it into a tube for use later. So I'm all set for the next one.

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 04:11:28 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 01, 2006, 02:58:11 AM
Helen,
I made these for you.

Quote from: Helen on April 30, 2006, 12:36:54 PM
Shady or Tokies, do either of you have something with a baseball glove, ball and a bat? Maybe with a little glitter please. Thanks so much.

Shady, those are great!! Thanks so much for your time and effort in making those for me!! You're the best.  :D :D