PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:31:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 02:00:57 PM

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on April 30, 2006, 08:04:21 PM
to shady or Tokens :)

Would it be any trouble for you 2 to make me a siggy or tag of the Astros? something with the Astros name and the Minute maid ball park in the background..Last but not least could you throw in some animated red Astros stars in it?

Thanks a bunch and I'm in no hurry what so ever :)  Keep up the excellent work you 2 are doing!!!!!!!!!

Very nice and awesome work shady :) and as Helen said Yes i do like it :)

Shady Lady

I enjoy doing it.

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 03:26:18 AM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 03:18:02 AM
Sorry I've been so scarce. I tag and make stats for a couple of groups and had several requests close over the last few days.

I am still trying to locate the font for the Astros request. Tokens if you have an idea in mind go ahead and work on it. I can send you the images I found for it.

I am going to play catch up tomorrow and see what requests are pending.

If anyone has anything that want me to do, Wednesday evening will be dedicated to this forums requests.

Shady, you keep yourself very busy!! Thanks for all the work you do here for us.  O0

Shady Lady

The darn fire shooting up to me the longest to make of all of it. Had senior moment and couldn't think of how to make them. Guess those biddy tags really fit me.  :))

Quote from: Helen on May 02, 2006, 02:03:11 PM
Shady, Rowdy is really going to like that, it's awesome!! I like the shooting stars you put in there.  O0

Shady Lady

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 02, 2006, 02:07:02 PM

Would it be any trouble for you 2 to make me a siggy or tag of the Astros? something with the Astros name and the Minute maid ball park in the background..Last but not least could you throw in some animated red Astros stars in it?

Thanks a bunch and I'm in no hurry what so ever :)  Keep up the excellent work you 2 are doing!!!!!!!!!

Tara

I've been to that ballpark to watch the Indians play  O0

Shady Lady

Here's a link to a large version of the Astros Image. It's to large for the forum but you may want it for something else.

Shady Lady

Images of that park are scarce. I had to settle for one in JPEG format and blend it with GIF images. That's why the grass looks like it's moving.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:18:23 PM

I've been to that ballpark to watch the Indians play  O0

Tara, I saw the Indians play there too. It was still Enron Field then.   

RowdyOne

your right shady it was called Enron field before they renamed it to Minute maid park for some odd reason  :;"

Shady Lady

Tiger,
Your's is the next one that I am going to work on.

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 01, 2006, 09:31:52 AM
Would it be possible if someone made me something with butterflies and my siggy? Like maybe purple or pink butterflies or something with some glitter and my siggy in purple or pink glitter. I don't know if that would be possible or not. If not that's ok. If that won't work maybe a tiger with my siggy in glitter. Thanks!!

Shady Lady

Thank You! It was a gift to me from another tagger.

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 12:16:16 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 10:42:55 AM
Jasper,
I haven't seen where you posted to let me know if you wanted a female or something femine. If I missed it sorry, please repost.

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 27, 2006, 01:54:06 PM
Jasper,
I'll work on a tag for you but I do need some info. Do you want a female or something femine?

Wow thats really pretty.

Helen

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 02, 2006, 02:24:12 PM
your right shady it was called Enron field before they renamed it to Minute maid park for some odd reason  :;"

Rowdy.....that was me that said it was Enron!!  :))

Shady Lady

You could have mentioned that before I drove myself crazy looking for it.  :))

RowdyOne

forgive me on that Helen lol guess im a little over whelmed by the work shady did :)

and hey helen did the Indians beat the white sox earlier? the Indians ha d a 5-1 lead when we went to the store.

Tara

We know why they changed the name...lol
Thats where I went to my 1st real baseball game.

Shady Lady

Going to cook dinner and then work on the Butterfly sig for tiger when I get back on. Get you requests in if you want anything made. I'll have some free time to work on them for everyone.

Helen

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 02, 2006, 02:31:39 PM
forgive me on that Helen lol guess im a little over whelmed by the work shady did :)

and hey helen did the Indians beat the white sox earlier? the Indians ha d a 5-1 lead when we went to the store.

Yes they did....the final was 7-1.  :D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:32:27 PM

We know why they changed the name...lol
Thats where I went to my 1st real baseball game.

Tara, did you see the Indians there when it was still Enron or after they changed the name?

RowdyOne

i was actually pulling for the tribe to win that game lol  i hate the sox ever since last year  lol