PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:47:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on May 02, 2006, 02:41:52 PM
i was actually pulling for the tribe to win that game lol  i hate the sox ever since last year  lol

I can't imagine why!!  :o

bubblegum

if anyone wants to make a parody of a self help book like I have, let me know and I'll get ya off in the right direction.

Luna

to shady or Tokens  :) Would one of you mind making me  the Disney Goofy character with glitter ? IF it isnt too hard to make.Thanks

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Luna

Ty Trini....its cute. Ok I will wait for them to glitter it. You did an awseome job :D

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: sweetpeach on May 02, 2006, 04:25:05 PM
to shady or Tokens  :) Would one of you mind making me  the Disney Goofy character with glitter ? IF it isnt too hard to make.Thanks

Hey SweetPeach can you use this. If so let Tokens and ShadyLady put some glitter on it.

triniqueen27

here sweet i found some more goofy for you

Sweet_Karamel

Hey SweetPeach.....Here gose some more of goof for you. Hope you like.

Luna

OMG EVERYONE :D They are all so cute!!!Im going to save them all  :)) Thank you so much everyone!!!

Shady Lady

Thank you Trini & Sweet. I've got some ideas for some of the images you posted. I'll work with them when I get up.

Luna

:D :D Shady I love the glitter goofy with my name. You did a great job. Thank you again everyone. I feel like a kid on X-Mas :))

Shady Lady

I made it a smaller so you can get rid of the scroll bars in your avitar.

Shady Lady

You're very welcome.
I made that glitter with my own two little hands.  ;::

Shady Lady

Good night everyone! Sweet Dreams!

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Sweet P, I'm glad you like they. Yeah I know what you mean when you get something tag with your name on it do feel like a kid on x-mas. ;::
ShadyLady did a good job.  O0  O0

badgemad

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 02, 2006, 02:25:58 PM
Tiger,
Your's is the next one that I am going to work on.

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 01, 2006, 09:31:52 AM
Would it be possible if someone made me something with butterflies and my siggy? Like maybe purple or pink butterflies or something with some glitter and my siggy in purple or pink glitter. I don't know if that would be possible or not. If not that's ok. If that won't work maybe a tiger with my siggy in glitter. Thanks!!
Hi shadylady that eagle tag looks Amazing i couldnt have it with Phil on it could i  ;D <3 ;::