PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:42:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I don't have a blank but will see what I can do to create one and put your name on it.

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:30:10 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 08:26:42 PM

Thanks!

That blue rose is really pretty...wouldn't my name look good on that   :o   :P

Shady Lady

I went and looked where I snagged it from. They had Tara all made up and nowhere to go.   :))

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

Anyone else wants one of the blue roses let me know your name and I'll look for it. If you don't want to post your name on the thread, PM me.

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 08:43:53 PM
I went and looked where I snagged it from. They had Tara all made up and nowhere to go.   :))

WOOO HOOO.. Thanks Shady !! 

Shady Lady

Shady Lady

You're very welcome!

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:53:53 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 08:43:53 PM

WOOO HOOO.. Thanks Shady !! 

Shady Lady

There's a Lynne in one of my groups. I have several tags with Lynne on them. Let me know what all you like and dislike and I'll post some for you. Here's one I snagged that I thought was really pretty.

Shady Lady

Tokens I made one for you too. You do so much for everyone here. I couldn't leave you out.  <3

Lynne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 08:40:11 PM

thank you shady .. over and over again .. love them all ...anything with my name on it i'll like and snag lol

Lynne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 09:08:06 PM

There's a Lynne in one of my groups. I have several tags with Lynne on them. Let me know what all you like and dislike and I'll post some for you. Here's one I snagged that I thought was really pretty.

i love this one ..when u get time let me see some of ur others  :-*

tponka

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 10, 2006, 08:38:05 PM

OMG *now* I feel special!!  8) I got it without even requesting it!! *sniff sniff* I think I'm gonna stop eating all this chocolate now.  heh  Thank you so much!!!