Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Shady Lady

You're added to the list. Thank you for requesting my tag.

Quote from: tigereyes on May 16, 2006, 12:54:41 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 16, 2006, 01:37:37 AM
I have the next tag offer ready. Actually I had it ready when I put up the last one.  :-X
This tag will be available until Tuesday, May 23rd at Midnight. If you would like this tag, just post what you would like on it(them) in the thread.

*Updated by Shady* I have the following on my always list:
Triniqueen27
Tara
Sweet Karamel
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen
Tigereyes

You will not have to request. I will post your tags as soon as I get them made. Anyone else that would like to be on the always list, let me know when you request your tag and I will add you. If you are on my always list, you are are still able to request other names that you would like to have.

Shady, can you make me one of these, but is it possible to have my name in black glitter instead of the red?

Also, I would like to be added to your always list.

SaintHiρρo

I didn't create this at all but when I was surfing through MySpace, I ran across this and thought of Trini. So here is something to add to your collection if you don't have it already:

TmT

snaggin it b4 Trini does...  :))

my sugah is a lotta sweeter than hers  :))  :))  :))

ok testin this ... seems to have a flaw

will see if imageshack upload this w/no flaw

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 16, 2006, 02:02:51 PM
snaggin it b4 Trini does...  :))

my sugah is a lotta sweeter than hers  :))  :))  :))

ok testin this ... seems to have a flaw

WOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!   I'm so loved over here   :-*   Thanks Tokies !!!

* Tara is not spoiled

TmT

Tara, I have to remake that tag... its not animatin correctly... dont keep it!! It works right on my computer... but on imageshack or photobucket its not lettin the "t" drop off... the T should drop when the animation reverse :(

triniqueen27

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 01:45:44 PM
I didn't create this at all but when I was surfing through MySpace, I ran across this and thought of Trini. So here is something to add to your collection if you don't have it already:

awwwwwwwwwww   ty saint
all snagged up. thx

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 16, 2006, 02:26:27 PM
Tara, I have to remake that tag... its not animatin correctly... dont keep it!! It works right on my computer... but on imageshack or photobucket its not lettin the "t" drop off... the T should drop when the animation reverse :(

Ok, I will wait on you to let me know. Thanks again  :-*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 16, 2006, 03:02:05 PM

awwwwwwwwwww   ty saint
all snagged up. thx

You're welcomed.

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 16, 2006, 01:37:37 AM
I have the next tag offer ready. Actually I had it ready when I put up the last one.  :-X
This tag will be available until Tuesday, May 23rd at Midnight. If you would like this tag, just post what you would like on it(them) in the thread.

I have the following on my always list:
Trini
Tara
Sweet
Tokens
Lynne
tponka
Helen

You will not have to request. I will post your tags as soon as I get them made. Anyone else that would like to be on the always list, let me know when you request your tag and I will add you. If you are on my always list, you are are still able to request other names that you would like to have.

Shady I made it to the (always list). How sweet. Just like my name.  :))  :))

Sweet_Karamel

Blu

u guys do kick azz work.

Sweet_Karamel

Well, well, I think that would go for me too. Being the I got sweet in my name.   ;)  ;)

Luna

Love your work Shady.  :D Would you mind making me sig? I would love it to be unique with glitter and movement. Anything would be great! Thanks  :-*