This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Also, if I just use link you have I get this which is better but what if it gets removed?

Homer

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 20, 2006, 09:19:16 PM
Also, if I just use link you have I get this which is better but what if it gets removed?

If you save the pic to your pc you can always upload it again if the link goes bad.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Thanks Homer...I decided to save it to my computer then save it to my host site and I get this:

Seemed to work better that way....Thanks again Shady!!     

pugsly™

just to let you know i still waiting on my request

Lynne

give them time, it is the weekend u know not everybody is on the puter 24/7. patience is a virtue. when your request is ready they will post it.

tponka

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 05:59:14 AM
just to let you know i still waiting on my request
:oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo  :oo

These ladies take time out of their own busy lives to make beautiful things for us.  Do they get paid?  NO  Do they get thanked?  sometimes..  Are they appreciated?  by MOST

Please have the courtesy to ask them only once for your request, and when you do receive it, thank them and show appreciation.   O0  They do this out of the kindness of their hearts and because they enjoy it.

Stepping off soapbox now...

pugsly™

geesh i sorry i new to it i didn't know how long it took

TmT

here ya go

sometimes it only take 2mins.. dependin on if we are currently workin on another request... or if our personal lives can take a back seat to the sigs and tags request...

enjoy... I will edit if this is not what you want

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 11:29:38 AM

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 11:35:16 AM
here ya go

sometimes it only take 2mins.. dependin on if we are currently workin on another request... or if our personal lives can take a back seat to the sigs and tags request...

Tokens, you did a great job on that.  And ummm just what have you been doing that your personal life has been busy missy??  Making new tags??  :oo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2006, 12:09:41 PM

Tokens, you did a great job on that.  And ummm just what have you been doing that your personal life has been busy missy??  Making new tags??  :oo

My daughter and I went car huntin... she got a 2006 Hyundai, some'em some'em... dont ask me to spell it... (her first lil car) and she took mommie with her for support... uh... financial support... :)).. it ended up bein an all day adventure.... we didnt get home til bout 10pm....

krispy

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 12:18:45 PM

My daughter and I went car huntin... she got a 2006 Hyundai, some'em some'em... dont ask me to spell it... (her first lil car) and she took mommie with her for support... uh... financial support... :)).. it ended up bein an all day adventure.... we didnt get home til bout 10pm....

geez, daughters and cars......... my heart goes out to you. been there, done that.

TmT

lol.. uh huh... it means we're gettin old  :))

btw.. ty both for the compliment

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 12:18:45 PM

LMAO @ financial support  :)) :))

krispy

ever been down the prom dress route?

when you are asked to go "shopping" because it is the last year she will ever go to prom, and "mom, you need to come. you have always gone shopping for prom dresses!!" so you go. then discover she really wants a strapless gown. so you give your daughter the evil eye, thinking "when did she get a figure like marilyn monroe?" the light bulb goes off in the head. "yes, pick out all the gowns you would like. you can put it on. then come outside the room." daughter looks at mom, light bulb goes off in her head, "mom has lost it." she does as requested. mom then says, "gown is beautiful. now for the test." daughter looks worried. mom says, "put your arms over your head in the air, jump up and down five times. if gown stays up, it will be purchased."

we purchased the gown.

TmT

Where's Tara and my hi-jack girls  <3

TmT

lmbo@Krispy...now why did I get surprised at that endin...  I was so sure u were gonna say... "needless to say the dress got hung back up" or "needless to say she didnt have to bounce around long b4 she got the answer"...  :))  :))  :))

TmT

hmmm .. I dont see the upload button for image shack

Tara

krispy

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 01:54:17 PM
lmbo@Krispy...now why did I get surprised at that endin...  I was so sure u were gonna say... "needless to say the dress got hung back up" or "needless to say she didnt have to bounce around long b4 she got the answer"...  :))  :))  :))

actually, she thought the same thing was going to happen.  :))

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 21, 2006, 11:35:16 AM
here ya go

i going to cry its perfect and beutiful thank you soo much