This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

lol.. Gawd... I had serious constipation that didnt last that long...  :))  :))  :))

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 05, 2006, 06:41:31 PM
Quote from: lmazzettia on June 05, 2006, 09:11:58 AM
ok i have a requst..if its too hard or whatever fine ...

can someone make all the pink purple???

here ya go
or

There she gose again. Go Tokens....

TmT

and make the girl have blonde hair, brown eyes, purple flowers, and give the guy the same color hair that the girl has now. thank you very much

here ya go

TmT

Lynne

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 05, 2006, 08:06:03 PM

and make the girl have blonde hair, brown eyes, purple flowers, and give the guy the same color hair that the girl has now. thank you very much

here ya go

Thank you tokens it looks awesome !! great job

triniqueen27

;::

TmT

[IMG]

Thank you tokens it looks awesome !! great job

Ya quite welcome

Sassy

Hiya Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and would love it if someone could do Sassy in glitter - maybe purple or blue for me if its not too much trouble.  Been reading this subject for the last hour and am really impressed by what you guys can do - would love to learn how if anyone has any pointers for me I would welcome them :)  :;'

C~M

Hi Sassy and WELCOME to the forum!!  I made this real quick and hope you like it.  There is a whole thread about how to make glitter siggys on the forum also.  I think it is located in the same section this thread is.  Also, you need to save this siggy to a host site such as photobucket or imageshack.  I have just used a temp imageshack storage area to host it so you can grab it and save it where ever you like.  Here it is...I hope you like it.

Sassy

Wow that was quick :) Thank you.  Can I not just right click it and save it to my computer?   :;'

triniqueen27

Quote from: Sassy on June 05, 2006, 10:36:58 PM
Hiya Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and would love it if someone could do Sassy in glitter - maybe purple or blue for me if its not too much trouble.  Been reading this subject for the last hour and am really impressed by what you guys can do - would love to learn how if anyone has any pointers for me I would welcome them :)  :;'

here you go sassy

~Ãutolovér~

Yeah......great work.

Sassy

Wow excellent job Trini :) Thank you very much - now I just have to figure out how to add them lol  :;'

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 03, 2006, 03:19:24 AM
Hi Tokens and Trini, :) I was wondering if you ladies could do something to these cute pics I found please,....hope I'm not asking for too much. :-[  :-*

what do you want on em sweetie pie(tm)?  maybe thats why they didnt answer you   sweetie  :-* for u :-*   did you tell em what u wanted on them ,  otherwise ive got no clue why you wasnt answered 
love u AutoLover .

TmT

Quote from: flgal on June 05, 2006, 03:16:24 PM
may i have my name in something purple for my siggy?

Thanks

I am gonna make u  a couple things to choose from.. ..I'm a lil behind so bare with me :)

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 06, 2006, 03:31:49 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 03, 2006, 03:19:24 AM
Hi Tokens and Trini, :) I was wondering if you ladies could do something to these cute pics I found please,....hope I'm not asking for too much. :-[  :-*

what do you want on em sweetie pie(tm)?  maybe thats why they didnt answer you   sweetie  :-* for u :-*   did you tell em what u wanted on them ,  otherwise ive got no clue why you wasnt answered 
love u AutoLover .

Yes, I forgot to mention what I would have liked, just our names on them........its ok. :)

Libra

I'm looking for a really long rose to add to my siggy with Lib above it (exactly like the one in my current siggy) but with a red rose underneath.  I would prefer the rose to be stylized (like my avatar) with a black stem and leaves.  I know, I'm picky. And I don't need it today, just if you run across it!  Thanks guys! 

Lib
(Tokens?  What program do you use to "fix" the pics?  I would love to try my hand at it.)

TmT

~Ãutolovér~

TmT

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 06, 2006, 07:07:24 AM
I'm looking for a really long rose to add to my siggy with Lib above it (exactly like the one in my current siggy) but with a red rose underneath.  I would prefer the rose to be stylized (like my avatar) with a black stem and leaves.  I know, I'm picky. And I don't need it today, just if you run across it!  Thanks guys! 

Lib
(Tokens?  What program do you use to "fix" the pics?  I would love to try my hand at it.)

I use PSP... and when I animate.. I actually use my "hand" <gigglin>  I hand paint all my animations... I crop... paint... crop... paint ... until I have the image as I want it....  
Then I use Animation Shop Pro to put the frames together... "to make it move"