PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:10:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 09:42:27 AM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 09:41:30 AM
its candy... and its true... chocolate melts in your mouth... not in your hand... thats a television comercial...

if she was nude... then maybe I would say thats not questionable...rofl

How is a M & M going to be nude?  :))

OMG  a nuddy M&M now that is very hard to picture :))

pugsly™

tokens, trini, i need help with something for my dads day card i am making i was wondering if the pogo cheats licence plate can be made into a ohio one with my dads name on it his name is Rocco if you can can you take the pogo cheats off the plate since its for a card not the forum thank you soo much for the help

Libra

Wow!  I just went through Shady's tutorial, and WOW!  She really put a lot of effort in to it.  I'm going to download the PSP and start playing around with it.. Be prepared for some God awful things popping up in here that I'm going to be really proud of!  :))

Seriously, though.. I can't believe she did all that...  Where is that woman!  >:D

TmT

Quote from: pugsly on June 07, 2006, 11:21:56 AM
tokens, trini, i need help with something for my dads day card i am making i was wondering if the pogo cheats licence plate can be made into a ohio one with my dads name on it his name is Rocco if you can can you take the pogo cheats off the plate since its for a card not the forum thank you soo much for the help

Sure... I started the state plate idea...with my Virginia Plate....until I got bored w/look'n at it... brb with your request....

pugsly™

thank you tokens i know my dad will love it

TmT

Here ya go

I can edit it... I didnt put the county ... I put Happy Father's Day... I can remove it if u dont want anything there

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 05:12:34 PM
Here ya go

I can edit it... I didnt put the county ... I put Happy Father's Day... I can remove it if u dont want anything there

hey tokens hunny i hate to bother you but his name is R O C C O ROCCO NOT RICCO  can you please change that other wise i love it

TmT

LMAO.. uh.. u mean they didnt tell u.. Ricco is yo' daddy... lmfaoz hard

Libra

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 07:02:04 PM

Tokens?  You gotta lay off the booze, woman!  :)) :)) :)) :))

TmT

my bad.. I apologize... I even have the memo pasted in my notepad... as "rocco"...  the brain is a serious thing to waste... coffee/caffeine destroy memory cells... lol

TmT

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 07:06:39 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 07:02:04 PM

Tokens?  You gotta lay off the booze, woman!  :)) :)) :)) :))
coverin my eyes in shame
<Hi, my name is Tokens... I am a caffiene addict>
forum: Nice to meet you Tokens

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 07:10:22 PM
my bad.. I apologize... I even have the memo pasted in my notepad... as "rocco"...  the brain is a serious thing to waste... coffee/caffeine destroy memory cells... lol

its ok everyone makes that mistake you think his first name is easy to mess up you try his last name its a italian name

TmT

Believe it or not... I'm on my way to make a fresh pot too... Doc took me off medz now what do I blame my doofy behavior on... lol.. coffee is my scapegoat!!!

Again.. Im so sorry Pug.... glad u didnt slap me...

pugsly™

thank you soo much tokens hubby asked if you can make his dad DWIGHT  one his dad lives in florida

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 07, 2006, 07:18:11 PM
Believe it or not... I'm on my way to make a fresh pot too... Doc took me off medz now what do I blame my doofy behavior on... lol.. coffee is my scapegoat!!!

Again.. Im so sorry Pug.... glad u didnt slap me...

its ok i am used to it hun

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 07, 2006, 09:42:15 PM

Tyvm Trini... wow... I see what ur been doin today... good job...

triniqueen27

ClingFree

Trini ... the gold astrological signs you posted are GORGEOUS!!