Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: tigereyes on June 06, 2006, 04:16:02 PM
Tokens, if you get a chance could you make me a butterfly avatar? Maybe with some glitter or sparkles. I like pink and purple, so whichever color you use is fine with me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

I apologize your request is delayed...but not denied... I will do it today... thats a promise... thank u for your patience...

It's a memory thing... if u ever ask me for something and a couple days go by with no response...send me a reminder PM....  I am workin with my memory...

Ty Trini for bringin tiger's request to my attention... ur a good partner!!

ClingFree

Okay .. tossing in a request .. for anyone who can .. at any point they have time - no rush, its just me Im not going anywhere.

The cancer astrological sign that trini posted ... can we (Like how I said we) ... take the 'cancer' off and put "Clingy" there instead?  Doesnt need to be animated, nor glittered up ... I just think its beautimous and would love it ... Thanks much!

Libra

Hey tokens?  How long is the free trial in PSP?  And if I wanted to buy it, do they mail me a disk?  Is it better to just purchase it at Comp USA?  It's really a great program. 

Also, do you know anything about Printshop?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 08, 2006, 10:26:02 AM
Hey tokens?  How long is the free trial in PSP?  And if I wanted to buy it, do they mail me a disk?  Is it better to just purchase it at Comp USA?  It's really a great program. 

Don't cha hate it when someone else uses a TM? lol. Anyway, Lib... check your privates!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 08, 2006, 10:30:35 AM

Don't cha hate it when someone else uses a TM? lol. Anyway, Lib... check your privates!

Who used a TM?  Oh GAWD!  You did!  LMAO!  (I am blonde yanno) Checked and back atcha.

tigereyes

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 05:56:52 AM
Quote from: tigereyes on June 06, 2006, 04:16:02 PM
Tokens, if you get a chance could you make me a butterfly avatar? Maybe with some glitter or sparkles. I like pink and purple, so whichever color you use is fine with me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

I apologize your request is delayed...but not denied... I will do it today... thats a promise... thank u for your patience...

It's a memory thing... if u ever ask me for something and a couple days go by with no response...send me a reminder PM....  I am workin with my memory...

Ty Trini for bringin tiger's request to my attention... ur a good partner!!

Oh that's okay Tokens. I wasn't in any hurry.

Homer

I'm not tokens but it is a 30 day trial. I use PSP X which is the latest release. Never heard of Printshop

Here's the PSP link http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Downloads/Trials

If you decide to buy it you will have to remove the trial copy then download the purchase copy or you could have the cd delivered to you. I use the download service with the extended download service. That way I don't have to worry about the cd.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: ClingFree on June 08, 2006, 07:30:52 AM
Okay .. tossing in a request .. for anyone who can .. at any point they have time - no rush, its just me Im not going anywhere.

The cancer astrological sign that trini posted ... can we (Like how I said we) ... take the 'cancer' off and put "Clingy" there instead?  Doesnt need to be animated, nor glittered up ... I just think its beautimous and would love it ... Thanks much!

O.K Cling, I;m gonna take a wild guess here and guess that you are not a cancer and that you like the cancer sign because it looks like the numbers 6 and 9??

Slave. Mind. Gutter.   Bad Slave!  ROFL >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on June 08, 2006, 10:41:00 AM

Never heard of Printshop

OMG are you serious? Printshop is like the old school version of MS Publisher. Man that brings back memories...

Libra

I'm not tokens but it is a 30 day trial. I use PSP X which is the latest release. Never heard of Printshop

Here's the PSP link http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Downloads/Trials

If you decide to buy it you will have to remove the trial copy then download the purchase copy or you could have the cd delivered to you. I use the download service with the extended download service. That way I don't have to worry about the cd.

Well, the reason why I asked about the disk is I'm planning on buying a new computer soon.  I should be able to download it again on to the new computer, right?

Printshop is like PSP.. I've had it for about ten years.  I'm thinking it's a little ancient now..

Edited to make some friggin' sense.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 08, 2006, 10:52:45 AM

Well, the reason why I asked about the disk is I'm planning on buying anew computer soon.  I should be able to download it again on to the new computer, right?

Printshop is like PSP.. I've had it four about ten years.  I'm thinking it's a little ancient now..

Yeah, when my mom got her new computer, she asked if I could get her a copy of PaintShop. I said "I think that went out with the 80s" but she wanted me to find a store that had it. It took a while but I found one on Amazon.com. You have no idea how happy she was and to this day refuses to learn how to use Publisher.

Homer

Well, the reason why I asked about the disk is I'm planning on buying anew computer soon.  I should be able to download it again on to the new computer, right?

Printshop is like PSP.. I've had it four about ten years.  I'm thinking it's a little ancient now..

Yes, as long as you get the extended download service you can download it again. I think it was like an extra $5 for a 2 year download extension.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 08, 2006, 10:55:30 AM

Yeah, when my mom got her new computer, she asked if I could get her a copy of PaintShop. I said "I think that went out with the 80s" but she wanted me to find a store that had it. It took a while but I found one on Amazon.com. You have no idea how happy she was and to this day refuses to learn how to use Publisher.

LMAO!  Now, why does that make feel really old?  :'(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 08, 2006, 11:04:20 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on June 08, 2006, 10:55:30 AM

LMAO!  Now, why does that make feel really old?  :'(

Don't worry, I was wrong about the 80s thing. They still make PringShop. They're at version 21 now. Came out this past Feb.

TmT

oopz duplicated that post...my bad

TmT

Here ya go Tigereyes... lemme know if u want any particular one edit

or if u need me to go back to the drawin board...

TmT

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 08, 2006, 10:41:32 AM

O.K Cling, I;m gonna take a wild guess here and guess that you are not a cancer and that you like the cancer sign because it looks like the numbers 6 and 9??

Slave. Mind. Gutter.   Bad Slave!  ROFL >:D

I'm a true cancer... guess we should vote on adoptin Cling... rofl... ur want our sign... but ur not pure... ur like an orphan... or stepchild/foster child... lol <nothin against orphans or stepchildren.... plz dont no one go there> lol

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 11:57:25 AM
Here ya go Tigereyes... lemme know if u want any particular one edit

or if u need me to go back to the drawin board...

go tokens go   very nice

TmT

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 12:19:47 PM

wow nice tokens
well while your at it can i have one with the gemini    pleaseeeeee