This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

how come i barly get to go check my privates lol j/k :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: pugsly on June 08, 2006, 07:35:49 PM

Huh?... Dont get it....   I am miss'n something... prob becuz I need a cup of coffee <smilin>

pugsly™

hmm got to thinking and wanted to post this too guess my privates are tiny (mail wise) thats why i barly get told to go check my privates

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 07:38:00 PM
Quote from: pugsly on June 08, 2006, 07:35:49 PM

Huh?... Dont get it....   I am miss'n something... prob becuz I need a cup of coffee <smilin>

tokens that was ment for tara lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 07:35:17 PM
I know u werent expectin it... that made me wanna do it even more <smilin>
And!!! it was a challenge to see "if" I could do it...

I love my surprise, you did a great job  O0  I'm going to go to bed so behave and stay out of peoples privates.  >:D

I know I'm bad late at night.  Me and my sliced cucumber are headed to la la land.  :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 08, 2006, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 07:35:17 PM
I know u werent expectin it... that made me wanna do it even more <smilin>
And!!! it was a challenge to see "if" I could do it...

I love my surprise, you did a great job  O0  I'm going to go to bed so behave and stay out of peoples privates.  >:D

I know I'm bad late at night.  Me and my sliced cucumber are headed to la la land.  :)) :))

omg.. a circumcised cucumber... rofl... I declare I thought she was gonna say.. me and my cucumber head sliced goin to la la land... rofl

TmT

Quote from: flgal on June 08, 2006, 05:53:03 PM
May i have a liscense plate from fl or a pogo cheats  with Flgal on it? When ever someones gets a chance
Thanks

here ya go

Tara

Tara

Tara

ClingFree

Libra

Tiger, I found a cool pic for you:

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 09, 2006, 09:48:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 09:47:03 AM

Omgosh its me!    :))

Great snagging Tara!

Puuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeze!!  Your are far from being so sweet and innocent.  :-*

TmT

Great Snag Tara... g/f... when u learn to snag u advance in the class... lol... I am snaggin some nice ones from u.... U will see them again... Oh... and dont think its gonna be for u...... I see something I want for MEeee!... rofl

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 09, 2006, 01:38:59 PM
Great Snag Tara... g/f... when u learn to snag u advance in the class... lol... I am snaggin some nice ones from u.... U will see them again... Oh... and dont think its gonna be for u...... I see something I want for MEeee!... rofl

You mean I'm considered an advanced snagger now?  Woooo hoooo!!!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 01:42:52 PM

Yes you have been promoted from amature/beginner... to Advance... Trini will always be "Da Queen"... "#1 Queen Snag"... but u keep learnin from her... I be dang if u become #2 PC Snagger

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 09, 2006, 01:54:26 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 01:42:52 PM

Yes you have been promoted from amature/beginner... to Advance... Trini will always be "Da Queen"... "#1 Queen Snag"... but u keep learnin from her... I be dang if u become #2 PC Snagger

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Lynne  i found another wedding pic for ya

TmT

There's #1 Snag Queen doin what she knows best... u go girl... go.. snag and I tag... snag it woman... snag it

They are nice... good job....

U see Tara tryin to learn from u... now u take her by the hand and u show her how...to do what u do best .. now sometimes... she's a lil spoil... be kind to her... she's teacher's pet <lol>