This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

OOoooooooh... btw.. ty so very much partner for the Congratz Thread.. now that was a total surprise this morn... I got on and went to HJ first... then came ova here to see if anyone needed anything and saw ya Thread...

I'm like.. o no she didnt... gawd.. u got me good... u really surprised me...

Thankz Sweetp(TM)
<whisperin> I call very few sweetp(tm)

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 09, 2006, 02:27:14 PM
There's #1 Snag Queen doin what she knows best... u go girl... go.. snag and I tag... snag it woman... snag it

They are nice... good job....

U see Tara tryin to learn from u... now u take her by the hand and u show her how...to do what u do best .. now sometimes... she's a lil spoil... be kind to her... she's teacher's pet <lol>

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 09, 2006, 02:30:28 PM
OOoooooooh... btw.. ty so very much partner for the Congratz Thread.. now that was a total surprise this morn... I got on and went to HJ first... then came ova here to see if anyone needed anything and saw ya Thread...

I'm like.. o no she didnt... gawd.. u got me good... u really surprised me...

Thankz Sweetp(TM)
<whisperin> I call very few sweetp(tm)

TmT

wow.. u and Tara both gave me a nice drink... u will be see'em again.. I love fruit.. and I luv drinks... I declare, its like u guys really know what I like :)  .. thats a nice tag.. will work on it soon!!

Tara

I'm snagging a few of Trinis, she didn't even say anything about my snaggin adventure  >:D  I had some good stuff.

Yea Tokens the drink ones are pretty kewl. We can have assigned drinks with our names <hint hint>  Ooo yea my azz is spoiled alright.

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 03:44:29 PM
I'm snagging a few of Trinis, she didn't even say anything about my snaggin adventure  >:D  I had some good stuff.

Yea Tokens the drink ones are pretty kewl. We can have assigned drinks with our names <hint hint>  Ooo yea my azz is spoiled alright.

ohhhh sorry T T........
i meant to say something Hun
on your snag quest sweetie

Tara

Hee hee... Lookie Trini, I can even say thank you in a tag now. I am really moving up in the world.  :))

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 04:07:08 PM
Hee hee... Lookie Trini, I can even say thank you in a tag now. I am really moving up in the world.  :))

This is for you Tara...... Now you are on your way.

-Tinkerbell

Hi Tokens i was just wondering if you could add some glitter and animation to these 3 pictures for me...hope i'm not asking for too much.

Here are the pictures:

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2277/tink3vf.jpg
https://img131.imageshack.us/img131/605/tink28jf.jpg
https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2009/tink32ad.jpg

Please and thank You!

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 09, 2006, 05:14:30 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 04:07:08 PM

This is for you Tara...... Now you are on your way.

So can I hang out with you guys now?  Huh? Huh?   :))

Tara

Quote from: Tinker on June 09, 2006, 05:28:20 PM
Hi Tokens i was just wondering if you could add some glitter and animation to these 3 pictures for me...hope i'm not asking for too much.

Here are the pictures:

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2277/tink3vf.jpg
https://img131.imageshack.us/img131/605/tink28jf.jpg
https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2009/tink32ad.jpg

Please and thank You!

I'm just going to put these up so she can see them. Welcome to the forum Tinker!

-Tinkerbell

Thanx Tara....not new but havn't visited in a while....been busy :(

Tara

Quote from: Tinker on June 09, 2006, 05:39:30 PM

Opps sorry!!   Why did I see your post say 1?    Please don't tell me I have had my limit on Happy Hour already!

-Tinkerbell

LOL....your guys are really funny

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 05:41:11 PM

Opps sorry!!   Why did I see your post say 1?    Please don't tell me I have had my limit on Happy Hour already!

You were looking at the rank. Remind me I have work to do tomorrow honey. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 09, 2006, 06:19:09 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 09, 2006, 05:41:11 PM

You were looking at the rank. Remind me I have work to do tomorrow honey. ;)

Ok I will and your right I was...lol   Woo hoo, glad to know happy hour isn't over for me :-*

crazy_

ok this dancing crock I got is old news.... anyone want to dream up sumtin for me... I middleaged (lol the far side of middle aged) female..... got the face of a 16 year old but got to give it back cuz I am puttin wrinkles in it !  :)) surprise me .. I not dainty but I not a pig neither .... thanks in advance ! happy hour is now 4 hours old *hic*  :-X

Homer

Quote from: crazy_ on June 09, 2006, 06:33:25 PM
ok this dancing crock I got is old news.... anyone want to dream up sumtin for me... I middleaged (lol the far side of middle aged) female..... got the face of a 16 year old but got to give it back cuz I am puttin wrinkles in it !  :)) surprise me .. I not dainty but I not a pig neither .... thanks in advance ! happy hour is now 4 hours old *hic*  :-X

How about something out of this world?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazy_

Quote from: Homer on June 09, 2006, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on June 09, 2006, 06:33:25 PM

How about something out of this world?

close but not quite .. lmao

flgal

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 08, 2006, 09:28:52 PM
Quote from: flgal on June 08, 2006, 05:53:03 PM
May i have a liscense plate from fl or a pogo cheats  with Flgal on it? When ever someones gets a chance
Thanks

here ya go

tyvm i love it