PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:32:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 04:23:30 PM
I was thinking "I don't see my name at all" but then I realized Blu's name is not there either so I'm not bothered anymore.

lmao Hip...I am a "backup"...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 04:39:00 PM
I was thinking "I don't see my name at all" but then I realized Blu's name is not there either so I'm not bothered anymore.

ROFL... an Original Jackerz is a sub now?  :ooo Wow... talk about odd 

triniqueen27

yea i think she got it backwords hippo

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 04:59:27 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 04:39:00 PM

ROFL... an Original Jackerz is a sub now?  :ooo Wow... talk about odd 

rofl.. I dont have it backwards.. are u and Trini Blind......... ok.. I'd gladly add your name Hippo... if ur a wuzzy..........

those are old bags/women... the pic didnt have a man in it... . but if u sayin I got it backwards... or I left u out.... tell me... which one of those old bags u wanna be...........

I gladly do the sex change for u.... :))  :))  :))

TmT

its a joke... its jus a joke pic... it dont have to be accurate... it dont have to be remotely close......... all names coulda been anything... I jus tried to type names as I could remember who I saw over there at that thread that were females.....

foxx

Oh, Tokens!  I was just playing!  I think its awesome...and I could give a chit less if I am red, blue or purple! 

:-*

TmT

Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 07:14:27 PM
Oh, Tokens!  I was just playing!  I think its awesome...and I could give a chit less if I am red, blue or purple! 

I never saw a comment of u concernin the list... I was addressin Hippo...as I said in my post... Hippo and teasin Trini... that is what I said.......
I hope no one is givin chit round here... lmao

triniqueen27

tokens hello

here are some guys

foxx

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 13, 2006, 07:21:58 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 07:14:27 PM

I never saw a comment of u concernin the list... I was addressin Hippo...as I said in my post... Hippo and teasin Trini... that is what I said.......
I hope no one is givin chit round here... lmao

lmao...
...but I did say something...so that was why I replied.  If you didn't see it...Nevermind!  Hee!

triniqueen27

look the one in the middle could be called blu lol :)))

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 13, 2006, 07:25:42 PM
tokens hello

here are some guys
lol.. and they dont look like old bags........... kewl...

I wasnt intentionally surfin when I came across those 5 old women... and said.. omg.. I gotta make a tag and make 5 women on here old hags... then I decided to make one old hag a sista........... and  I said.. u know u shouldnt start namin names.. cuz somebody is gonna feel left out.... so I put more name under it... and then the tag was beginnin to lose its original joke...... it was originally suppose to be jus 5 old hags hangin round pogocheats forever... rofl

Im snaggin ya tags, #1 Snag Queen... on her job... good look'n out woman!!!

Foxx.. no.. I didnt see your comment... or I would have addressed u... I get confuse readin the blue part of quotes... I scan the response and saw Hippo's and Trini's and chose to read what they said...

I apologize that I have "Left side thread-readin neglect".... lol (got that terminlogy from my mom... she had 2 strokes that left her with left side neglect... she cant see things comin up from the left of her)... I didnt see your response...

TmT

oK Hippo... Trini got yo'back and so here's something for u...

Good look'n out #1 Snag Queen....perfect image... lol

foxx

Oh...that is fantastic!
Nice job Snag and Tag Team!

foxx

I snagged this for the Snag Queen....

I thought it was pretty awesome looking...sans the "Tourism board" thing at the bottom...

TmT

Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 08:43:05 PM
I snagged this for the Snag Queen....

I thought it was pretty awesome looking...sans the "Tourism board" thing at the bottom...
tyvm for compliment...

oh wow.. now that is very pretty, Foxx... u know... ur a good Snaggin Princess yaself...

the queen will love it...

foxx

Thanks Tokens...I try!

Its kinda fun to find stuff....I'll be back with more...

TmT

ur welcome back anytime... bring it <smilin>

tigereyes

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 12, 2006, 07:53:40 PM
Here ya go Tiger.. yes, I'm still tryin to find a tag that will knock your socks off....

Hang in there...

I almost didn't even see this one. That was so sweet of you to make this for me.  ;D

foxx

Found these...thought they were fun...maybe someone will want them for stuff...

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 13, 2006, 08:09:46 PM
oK Hippo... Trini got yo'back and so here's something for u...

Good look'n out #1 Snag Queen....perfect image... lol

Lmaooo @ this, :)) and the old bags one too. :)))