PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:09:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

tokens hun can you start a new thread so in the morning i can start donating more?

TmT

Quote from: HouseMaid on June 14, 2006, 05:03:50 PM
tokens hun can you start a new thread so in the morning i can start donating more?

Here ya go.. help yourself... I see ur on a mission...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,25754.0.html

wtg.. ur doin good...

pugsly™

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 14, 2006, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: HouseMaid on June 14, 2006, 05:03:50 PM

Here ya go.. help yourself... I see ur on a mission...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,25754.0.html

wtg.. ur doin good...

thank you tokens

pugsly™

tokens i starting to really like snagging n donating

nanners

Quote from: Black Sheep on June 14, 2006, 03:11:35 PM
Quote from: nanners on June 14, 2006, 03:05:29 PM
What happened to the pm thingys..and can't see profiles either..
have we been abducted? ???

Without hijacking this thread, I think it's just you nanners.
yes its me..i've been put on restricted status,so i'm told.

TmT

Quote from: Tinker on June 14, 2006, 02:00:46 PM
Did anyone forget this request...lol i was just wondering maybe it got barried in all the posts...I'll post it again

Here it is:

Hi Tokens i was just wondering if you could add some glitter and animation to these 3 pictures for me...hope i'm not asking for too much.

Here are the pictures:

Please and thank You!

here ya go

TmT

Tinker.. ya request ... is it for your avatar on this forum?... Do u intend to use it as an avatar on here...or a sig... on this forum?

foxx

Love my bratz girl...Thanks!

pugsly™

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 14, 2006, 12:57:56 AM
A lil something for the gals of pogo cheats
        why?   cause i got luv for you's <3 lmao
enjoy ladies......

If i forgot anyone just shout

OMG thank you trini

hades

-Tinkerbell

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 14, 2006, 06:23:49 PM
Quote from: Tinker on June 14, 2006, 02:00:46 PM
Did anyone forget this request...lol i was just wondering maybe it got barried in all the posts...I'll post it again

Here it is:

Hi Tokens i was just wondering if you could add some glitter and animation to these 3 pictures for me...hope i'm not asking for too much.

Here are the pictures:

Please and thank You!

here ya go

Yes i'm going to use them as my siggys' also could you animate and glitter all three if it's not too much....and i don't want any text on it just the pictures animated and glittered and i'm gonna use them as my siggy's :)

Libra

I posted this in the other thread.. I didn't know where to post it, so I posted it both places.  So there.

Can someone take this picture and add some sparklies or something?  Thank you!!!!!

TmT

TmT

Quote from: Libra® on June 15, 2006, 05:11:47 PM
I posted this in the other thread.. I didn't know where to post it, so I posted it both places.  So there.

Can someone take this picture and add some sparklies or something?  Thank you!!!!!

Is this what ur wantin... if not.. lemme know

tponka

I know I've been gone for a couple of weeks, (I was house/cat/kid-sitting for a guy I've been dating while he was out of town on business.  The kid is 14, and was preparing for and taking final exams while his dad was gone.  He was in danger of failing science, so I spent night after night helping him prepare for the exam.  And YAY! he passed!  Oh, and did I mention I was commuting 90 miles each way every day for work to do this???) but anyway, it seems my hiatus has taking me off the "always" list.   :'((
I would love to have a long blonde-haired, blue-eyed Brat, if one exists.  :)  You can use my real first name, Tonya.  :)  FRANKS!!

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 16, 2006, 01:51:24 PM

Thank you!  That's 'zactly what I was a'wantin'!  I won't change any of your quotes for a week!  :-*

xgingerx

omg where do i start here? lol..........im so new to all this
would like anything that sparkles ...wall paper would be cool ...

wall paper that says Marlene

oh hell just pick something, just not my nose lol

TmT

Quote from: Libra® on June 16, 2006, 02:57:29 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 16, 2006, 01:51:24 PM

Thank you!  That's 'zactly what I was a'wantin'!  I won't change any of your quotes for a week!  :-*

wow... now that Tara's away... I dont have too much to say... darn... and jus when I have a "get outta quote hell" card... rofl

C~M

Here's one for you.  Enjoy.  It's just a siggy though.

You need to save it to a host like photobucket or imageshack because this link will be deleted soon.

TmT

Quote from: tponka on June 16, 2006, 02:53:10 PM
I know I've been gone for a couple of weeks, (I was house/cat/kid-sitting for a guy I've been dating while he was out of town on business.  The kid is 14, and was preparing for and taking final exams while his dad was gone.  He was in danger of failing science, so I spent night after night helping him prepare for the exam.  And YAY! he passed!  Oh, and did I mention I was commuting 90 miles each way every day for work to do this???) but anyway, it seems my hiatus has taking me off the "always" list.   :'((
I would love to have a long blonde-haired, blue-eyed Brat, if one exists.  :)  You can use my real first name, Tonya.  :)  FRANKS!!
That was Shady with the "always list"....  my partna in crime, Trini made those tags... I will buzz her soon as she comes online...let her know she has a request waitin...

Welcome back.... u have been missed...