Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 08:46:40 AM
Hey Lib...I spiced up ya avatar... gigglin

Tara... this is how u seduce Homer....

Lib.. take notes... your seduction quote is wonderful.... I agree w/you

I didnt signed it so it wont take away from the animation...

Animated by Tokens... u all know my work when u see it... lol

OMG!  Thank you!   :D

Tara

Awe chit, I don't know if I can handle her tongue moving.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2006, 08:49:18 AM
Awe chit, I don't know if I can handle her tongue moving.  :))

lmfaoz... omg.. im crackin up here... I hate to go do yard work :(

Im havin so much fun!!!

TmT

Tara... I can make some things move... jus not PG-13 rated ... but oh my... how the mind works when it comes to wigglin images... rofl

I'm outta here...b4 i get in trouble...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 08:52:23 AM
Tara... I can make some things move... jus not PG-13 rated ... but oh my... how the mind works when it comes to wigglin images... rofl

I'm outta here...b4 i get in trouble...

Yup, you're going to get in trouble thats for sure. All that wigglin and moving I'm sure is not even close to being PG-13.

tponka

Well I've just spent the last few hours planting over 100 germinated Russian Mammoth sunflowers in my back yard so I can look at them while I sit on my back porch, drinking endless glasses of Shiraz.  Right now, they're each about a foot tall, but full-grown, they will be 10-12 feet tall!  I'm going to go start snagging sunflower pics, but if any of you have a purdy one already, could you sparkly it and put Tonya on it? 
FRANKS! (tm)   0:

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:09:22 AM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 16, 2006, 10:47:26 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 16, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
ya not a brat... but ur a bratwannabe :)

tyvm...p

hey.... I notice u have a dif girl shakin her azz everyday of the week.... and I thought I was frisky.... u jus cant keep your rump still.... lol

partner

wow tokens wonders never cease with you lol that is awesome    <3 0: you forgot that i have hair down to my shoulders though lol

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 17, 2006, 02:46:51 PM

tyvm...p

hey.... I notice u have a dif girl shakin her azz everyday of the week.... and I thought I was frisky.... u jus cant keep your rump still.... lol

partner

wow tokens wonders never cease with you lol that is awesome    <3 0: you forgot that i have hair down to my shoulders though lol

lol ..u assumed I forgotten... I made it w/long hair... and it looked like.. well...lets jus say questionable that u were a male.... so I had to delete it...and go with this one...

p.s.. i did it with long loose hair...and w/ponytail... the long danglin hair made u look like u were a cross-dresser...and I figured u would not appreciate that image.. so lets pretend your ponytail is there...u jus cant see it...its pulled back...

TmT

u be makin me laugh... I didnt even read where u said... oh.. u didnt forget my beard this time.... now if u noticed I gave u a beard... wouldnt u think I remembered the last tag I made u ... it was with long hair...

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 02:53:10 PM
Quote from: jrlt on June 17, 2006, 02:46:51 PM

tyvm...p

partner

lol ..u assumed I forgotten... I made it w/long hair... and it looked like.. well...lets jus say questionable that u were a male.... so I had to delete it...and go with this one...

p.s.. i did it with long loose hair...and w/ponytail... the long danglin hair made u look like u were a cross-dresser...and I figured u would not appreciate that image.. so lets pretend your ponytail is there...u jus cant see it...its pulled back...

lol me as a crossdresser hmmm lol that would be a sight.....they begged me to do the womanless beauty contest in highschool, but needless to say it didnt happen

TmT

Jonathan, next thing u gonna say is I did a disservice and cut u a lil short and ur not portrayed "all man" in a pg-13(not) rated place... lmfaoz

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 03:12:02 PM
Jonathan, next thing u gonna say is I did a disservice and cut u a lil short and ur not portrayed "all man" in a pg-13(not) rated place... lmfaoz

wow  :ooo

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 02:57:25 PM
u be makin me laugh... I didnt even read where u said... oh.. u didnt forget my beard this time.... now if u noticed I gave u a beard... wouldnt u think I remembered the last tag I made u ... it was with long hair...

oops lol  missed it sorry...have you ever drawn anthro?

Jonathan

oh and there are male bratz

there is a whole line called bratz boyz

here is a site:

http://bratz-world.diaryland.com/BratzList.html

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 17, 2006, 03:43:53 PM
oh and there are male bratz

there is a whole line called bratz boyz

here is a site:

http://bratz-world.diaryland.com/BratzList.html

Yeah... we seen this and I have this link in my fav.... its not the bratz we use to make dolls....but I do have this link in my fav...
I was teasin u sayin u are a brat "wannabe"... I know for a fact there are male bratz dolls ... like ken dolls for poor lil barbie.... ...

TmT

hey... I jus noticed u said... Angel is as Angel dust..... hmmmmmmmm

laughin... <gigglin real silly-like>  I know.. I know thats not what u said...

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 04:36:45 PM
hey... I jus noticed u said... Angel is as Angel dust..... hmmmmmmmm

laughin... <gigglin real silly-like>  I know.. I know thats not what u said...

lol i am an angel lol  0:

TmT

why u wearin those sun glasses if your an angel... looks like u are livin your motto.. angel is.... as angel "dust".... I dont think u get it...

cuz u replied.. u r an angel....

<whisperin> angel dust is something illegal... lol

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 06:31:39 PM
why u wearin those sun glasses if your an angel... looks like u are livin your motto.. angel is.... as angel "dust".... I dont think u get it...

cuz u replied.. u r an angel....

<whisperin> angel dust is something illegal... lol

hmm is says does on my end lol...My mom was a hell raiser and tryed all of that lol all through my childhood but thats another story...I never picked up any of her habbits though lol

Oh and thanks for the hairdoo.....

TmT

it says "does" on my end too... I was makin a "funny with u".. a joke... rofl

and ur welcome about the hair change... ur worse than havin a brother...

I dont have any brothers... all sisters... if I had one.. i think he would be someone like u... so picky picky picky... lol