PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:03:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:16:54 PM
it says "does" on my end too... I was makin a "funny with u".. a joke... rofl

and ur welcome about the hair change... ur worse than havin a brother...

I dont have any brothers... all sisters... if I had one.. i think he would be someone like u... so picky picky picky... lol

me picky? nah....now do u want me to get really picky? lol im an only child raised by nothng but women lol

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 18, 2006, 05:05:12 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:16:54 PM
it says "does" on my end too... I was makin a "funny with u".. a joke... rofl

and ur welcome about the hair change... ur worse than havin a brother...

I dont have any brothers... all sisters... if I had one.. i think he would be someone like u... so picky picky picky... lol

me picky? nah....now do u want me to get really picky? lol im an only child raised by nothng but women lol
"Bring it!"... u can be as picky as u want.... uh <memory check> u noticed I never did that other request...right... tooooooo picky!!!...  ^5... lmao
I try to avoid extra stress.... if u get too picky... I skip on down the thread... put ya on the back burner.... there's lotz of talented people on this forum that can do awesome tags.. they are modest... but there are some real talented people on this forum....anyone would love to deal with a picky man.. <smilin>.. a picky spoiled-azz man at that... <luv ya any way> lol

Tara

I don't know what's going on over here in this thread, and don't know if I even want to!  :pp

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 18, 2006, 08:51:26 AM
I don't know what's going on over here in this thread, and don't know if I even want to!  :pp

lol shut up woman and go back ova to HJ... and mind your biz ova here.... lmfaoz...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 18, 2006, 09:36:37 AM

lol shut up woman and go back ova to HJ... and mind your biz ova here.... lmfaoz...

I don't have to.  >:((  Someone has to keep an eye on you over here.  >:((   And I elected myself, so zip it!!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 18, 2006, 09:38:19 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 18, 2006, 09:36:37 AM

I don't have to.  >:((  Someone has to keep an eye on you over here.  >:((   And I elected myself, so zip it!!

lol.. uh.. I didnt noticed he had it unzipped... oh well... u better do as she say Jonathan.... lmfaoz

<I know.. I know.. u were talkin bout my lips> zippin now... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jonathan

lol tara you have no idea lol

well if i was to be really picky...

I never wear baggy pants, never wear a cap because that makes you hair fall out, and if im an angel where are my wings lol  :ll

TmT

Here ya go Bobby... enjoy

Like ya forum site... good job...

bobby

TmT

Quote from: bobby on June 18, 2006, 07:34:42 PM
thanks tokens :)
ya welcome... lemme know if it works for u.. or if u and i can come up with something that will... I did it with sparkles and movement as u requested...

hope it works
T'

bobby

i put it up on the main page, check it out O0

TmT

Quote from: bobby on June 18, 2006, 07:41:45 PM
i put it up on the main page, check it out O0
I think it lookz nice... I took part of ya page when I went over there to get the logo...so it would blend in.. lookz nice to me.. :)

TmT

I jus luv TweetyBird :)  gonna play around with it a lot more... lol

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 18, 2006, 09:24:03 PM

I jus luv TweetyBird :)  gonna play around with it a lot more... lol

Hey Tokens I see you really like the TweetyBird . LOL. Good work.

pjl_tn

Could I get a purple rose - animated - that opens up?  I can add the name I want to it when it's fully open with Animation Shop.  I can't find a purple rose anywhere.  Found a beautiful red one but I don't know how to change it's color to purple. 

Thank you so much for any help! 0:

Libra

Quote from: pjl_tn on June 19, 2006, 10:52:24 AM
Could I get a purple rose - animated - that opens up?  I can add the name I want to it when it's fully open with Animation Shop.  I can't find a purple rose anywhere.  Found a beautiful red one but I don't know how to change it's color to purple. 

Post the red one in the body of a post here, and Token or Trini will change the color for you.

Don't you ladies love how I volunteer your services?

LMAO!

ONE MORE DAY TOKENS!

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 19, 2006, 10:55:28 AM

Post the red one in the body of a post here, and Token or Trini will change the color for you.

LMAO!

ONE MORE DAY TOKENS!

Isn't that what people do that are running for office?  Volunteer other peoples services? :***

Leave Trini and Tokens alone, they have to sleep during the day so they can snag late at night.

pjl_tn

LMAO!

ONE MORE DAY TOKENS!

Ok - here are 2 and if you want to add the name it's Tammy's Cleaning --- and if the opening rose could have a transparent background would be great :-)

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2006, 12:14:05 PM

LMAO!

ONE MORE DAY TOKENS!

Isn't that what people do that are running for office?  Volunteer other peoples services? :***

Leave Trini and Tokens alone, they have to sleep during the day so they can snag late at night.