This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Karamel

back ShandyLady. Nice to see you again. Sorry to hear about your computer.

Tara

Quote from: shadylady_129 on June 20, 2006, 11:01:28 PM
PS   I figured out how to get to PC before figuring out how to check my phone messages. At least I got my priorities in order LMAO

I got it and got you taken care of woman.  :-*

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 21, 2006, 03:32:05 AM

lol Sweetz <whisperin> has she been gone that long u forgot her name... "shadylady"... shandy is her twin sister... lol

teasin ya typo... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 21, 2006, 06:08:42 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 21, 2006, 03:32:05 AM

lol Sweetz <whisperin> has she been gone that long u forgot her name... "shadylady"... shandy is her twin sister... lol

teasin ya typo... lol

Oh gawd, Tokens has already started and it's early!

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on June 20, 2006, 10:54:30 PM
LMAO Anything has to be better than typing on this phone! How do teens do it?!! There's to much damage to repair so hopfully soon I'll be back up & running
Well, glad to know u got a new cell phone... or I woulda spanked ya if u had that dang thang all this time u had me worried chitless... I woulda kick ya butt all over this thread... aaaah...but while I'm kickin.. I made sure u answerin requests...makin tuts**tutorials, or postin snags... lmao....
Each time I see ya post a new post....my heart jus feels all the better...

I have passed the bucket around for your new computers... the tokens I've collected is really amazin... lol

Shady Lady

Ya'll are the greatest!  I hope to be up & running in a couple weeks. I really miss creating 4 e1.  Glad 2 know I was missed. Was worried U wouldn't even know I was gone LOL

TmT

Quote from: shadylady_129 on June 21, 2006, 02:14:24 PM
Ya'll are the greatest!  I hope to be up & running in a couple weeks. I really miss creating 4 e1.  Glad 2 know I was missed. Was worried U wouldn't even know I was gone LOL
u know...u never forget the "shady" lady.... I keep my eye on a "shady" lady... lol... once I dont see that "shady" lady... I get suspicious and worried...

Jonathan

welcome back and good luck...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on June 21, 2006, 09:47:02 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this ...

http://www.flash-gear.com/glitter/

It's your forum.. u can put ya thang anywhere u choose... lol.... flash where u like....
<readin the site> I dont use software to make animations... I hand-draw and paint...crop...and paste each piece to make it move.... I do it the hard way ... the only way that I know how... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 21, 2006, 10:25:49 PM

It's your forum.. u can put ya thang anywhere u choose... lol.... flash where u like....
<readin the site> I dont use software to make animations... I hand-draw and paint...crop...and paste each piece to make it move.... I do it the hard way ... the only way that I know how... lol

:ooo :ooo :ooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 21, 2006, 10:25:49 PM

:ooo :ooo :ooo

shut up Tara.... <gigglin> well, he didnt know where to put it... I was jus sayin it's his... he own it... he can put it whereever he chooses.... His post...his forum...his right to put it where he wants.... and all I can say is, "u put it find right there, Mayhem..."   rofl

Luna

Mayhem  how does it work? Is there anything needed to be able to save what you make from that site? We are still learning on how things work.

triniqueen27

:/\

Lynne

Quote from: shadylady_129 on June 21, 2006, 02:14:24 PM

Sorry to hear bout your puter Shady, you are missed greatly. You will have a lot of creating to do when you get back. I'm sure tokens and trini may wanna take a break lol jk  :)))

TmT

(deleted) blinkin eyes drove me nuts

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 22, 2006, 10:26:46 PM
oopz... brb... upload sucked

Trini, I still cant get that tut the way yours came out... did my name 3xs and I'm still not satisfied... <hands on hip> gettin frustrated lol

wow student really did good then 0:

TmT

testin image shack 2

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

ok lynne i did a little somthing for you