Quote from: Homer on June 26, 2006, 02:42:08 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 26, 2006, 02:27:30 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 26, 2006, 02:23:13 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 26, 2006, 02:15:41 PM
Homer.. this is for you.... My lil spoilazz is your lil "special pet"

yeah yeah yeah, ...fishy idea...huh.... lol

She's not my pet. She's my sexy mama. :pp

Thanks for the pic. O0

lol.. I'm look'n for the right pic.. for your lil sexy mama... that is hot...but not too far pass pg13... lol.. yw

That's ok. I don't need a pic. I love her just the way she is. <3
<sniffin> I want her to write a book.. "How To Make A Man Weak in The Knees" ...followin with a series  "100 Ways to Make A Man Crazy Bout You"
"A Picture is Not A 1000 Words... Love is"

LMAO!!  Do you really think I have that power?  Not even close

TmT

You got the "power" baby... He admit..he dont even need a pic... now.. last time a man said that to me.... it cuz... he had too many images in his head already...and mine jus cluttered it worse.... lmfaoz

RowdyOne

Just seeing how well the animation came out on the top siggy.

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 26, 2006, 02:19:06 PM
Sweetz... something special for you, hun :)

Tara.. I havent forgotten my lil spoilazz

Stickin my neck up to see who else gonna get something special... Trini now is doin awesome with PSP.. <sniffin> she dont need me any more... The student is kickin the teacher's azz ... <hugs> miss u girl vm...

I do like what you have done. <3

justahumping

:pp  O.M.G.  you people are doing some great jobs here. I can not beleive some of the picutres that I have been seeing. Now for the big question, IF I sent a picture of my race car. can anyone do something with it?  if so, please send me a message so that I can get a picture of it  to you?  please?  thanks a bunch   0:

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on June 26, 2006, 11:44:14 PM
:pp  O.M.G.  you people are doing some great jobs here. I can not beleive some of the picutres that I have been seeing. Now for the big question, IF I sent a picture of my race car. can anyone do something with it?  if so, please send me a message so that I can get a picture of it  to you?  please?  thanks a bunch   0:

Did you see anything on the forum that you would like your car to look like.... sparkles, glitter....animation... <hunchin shoulders> depends on the pic... depends on what you have in mind you want done...

None of us are professionals... all amateurs...  we (speakin like someone gave me permission to talk for them..lmfaoz) would like to see the pic...

Razzle

Hi,
  Can one of the talented people here please make me a sigtag that signs my name?
like the feather below?
I would really appreciate it if you can and if not thanks for trying anyway.
        Razzle

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on June 27, 2006, 07:43:45 PM
Hi,
like the feather below?
        Razzle

thats a very easy request... hey... can I have your facet animation...in exchange for the tag.........

Razzle

I did not make it cause I don't know how but feel free to snag away

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on June 27, 2006, 08:13:10 PM
I did not make it cause I don't know how but feel free to snag away

I like to respect other artist work.. I pulled the avatar...it has 4 frames..and made by Patty... is this a snag you did ...or did u request this from Patty... I would prefer to get Patty's permission to use her work... and edit it... ... (that is if you requested this from her)

TmT

If it's a tutorial... I can use her work as a model... I jus like  respectin other artists because in return... I like my work to be respected also, and used on this forum...

Razzle

I got it from patty but I can see if I can find her
or the group she tags for
brb

Razzle

I found her site
am I allowed to post it?
I understand about respecting her work just as you want yours respected. I get tags from many different groups and this is one of my all time favorites
I have alot of her extras also because I really liked this tag and she shrunk it for me so I could use it as an avatar

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on June 27, 2006, 08:29:03 PM
I found her site
am I allowed to post it?
I understand about respecting her work just as you want yours respected. I get tags from many different groups and this is one of my all time favorites
I have alot of her extras also because I really liked this tag and she shrunk it for me so I could use it as an avatar

you have a PM... gimme 30 mins...

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on June 27, 2006, 07:43:45 PM
Hi,
like the feather below?
        Razzle

I need to fix the opt... tag didnt take 30mins to make but my optimization is off

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 27, 2006, 08:48:32 PM

Trini...thats very pretty... and perfect colors for her weddin theme.... <hands up>

Razzle

I love it. I am so glad you were able to do it
your time and hard work is greatly appreciated
thank you so much

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on June 27, 2006, 09:30:55 PM
I love it. I am so glad you were able to do it
your time and hard work is greatly appreciated
thank you so much
ya welcome...but... I am not 100 percent happy with it... optimization is off... I dont understand why it does that... I can have the settin's perfect that I like and I be dang if some animationz the opt is slightly too dark round pixels and make it look a lil raggedy......... I need to see what's up with the settin's

TmT

here ya go... fixed the optimization... enjoy