PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:41:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

triniqueen27

my girl just had to make it right

lol good job partner

triniqueen27

Razzle

Thank you so much, I appreciate your kindness
that was really great of you
Razzle

TmT

I luv that facet....
  jus wanna see if I could animate the water

Lynne

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 28, 2006, 12:42:26 AM
I luv that facet....
  jus wanna see if I could animate the water

thats cool Tokens, nice work

Razzle

wtg.. it looks good
glad it all worked out
:)

Jonathan

go tokens go thats awesome....

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 28, 2006, 12:44:43 PM
go tokens go thats awesome....

ty.. Lynne, Raz..Jonathan... :)

Jonathan

what do u guys use for animation? i have adobe image ready, and i cant figure out how to make a new frame that i can make changes to...i wanted to make a simple color blink and i cant seem to do it....Help?

TmT

Happy 4th July, Trini... <hugs>

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 28, 2006, 07:42:00 PM
what do u guys use for animation? i have adobe image ready, and i cant figure out how to make a new frame that i can make changes to...i wanted to make a simple color blink and i cant seem to do it....Help?

I use animation shop pro... but... on any paint program u can make a simple color blink...

Step 1.... paint the square the color you want.... (frame 1)
Step 2..... dup that frame but leave that frame (transparent) or plain colored bg

Step 3.... Save the 2 frames to gif format on animation program... any animation program.......

Jonathan

all i know is that when i go to duplicate the frame and i click on the frame i want to change...when i change something both frames change not the one i clicked on....

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on June 28, 2006, 07:49:17 PM
all i know is that when i go to duplicate the frame and i click on the frame i want to change...when i change something both frames change not the one i clicked on....

J', I dont have adobe paint shop... I have adope photo album... and something else adobe.... sorry buddy, but I suggest you work on another paint program and then save the files to animation program... on most animation programs u can create a simple frame to blink... so u dont need any paint program....

You have to have an animation program... unless someone else can explain to me why not... would love to know that.... lol

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 28, 2006, 07:56:49 PM
Quote from: jrlt on June 28, 2006, 07:49:17 PM

J', I dont have adobe paint shop... I have adope photo album... and something else adobe.... sorry buddy, but I suggest you work on another paint program and then save the files to animation program... on most animation programs u can create a simple frame to blink... so u dont need any paint program....

You have to have an animation program... unless someone else can explain to me why not... would love to know that.... lol

i know it can animate i just cant figure out how to merge the images to the film strip and stuff

TmT

I think Homer works on Adobe... dont quote me on that.... I think he does...
PM him.... heck... call Tara....... she'll wake him up... rofl

TmT

yeah... see, I dont use any film strip formats........ I use to have an avi program that I use to make animations on... but that was simply to create the movement and put the film strips together.... not a paintin progam.... oooooh...yeah,..... it was SLIM......... program called slim...

chit....memory not real good... thinks thats the program's name.... unless I'm thinkin bout slim fast............rofl... Im jokin... rofl

n8sgirl

just curious.  how do these requests work & are you still taking requests?

i'm just kinda new to all this..

Shady Lady

Shady ... Crying      Can't see all the great work Ya'll are doing.   

triniqueen27

Quote from: n8sgirl on June 28, 2006, 09:07:45 PM
just curious.  how do these requests work & are you still taking requests?

I'm just kinda new to all this..

hello n8sgirl... the request and pick up thread is always open
just make your request and try your best to be specific about it so that Tokens  :))) or me will know exactly what to do for you

p.s Tokens is the master i am the student  :))