PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:42:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 29, 2006, 06:53:31 PM
ok i have been playing around in psp and made this tag

if anybody would like one of these just holla  O0

TmT

alright g/f.... get that baby crankin and com'on and play with us.........
if you need help gettin some of ya links and fav back again...anything I can do... lemme know.......

fonts...images.... brushes..... tubes.....textures....patterns...all that good stuff... I help ya hook ya "taggin machine back up"

n8sgirl

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 29, 2006, 06:53:31 PM
ok i have been playing around in psp and made this tag

if anybody would like one of these just holla  O0

ooh its pretty...  good job.. :)  im not that good in psp.  I can do the simple banners & stuff, blinkies & avatars, but some stuff is a little beyond my talents.. lol  But good job!! :)  I really like it..

TmT

Nice Job, Trini........ look'n good............ lookz like  images cropped...and 3d text effect (proud of you)  ur doin awesome...

TmT

Tara

Dear Lippy Tokens,

That's a pretty  nice tag you made there. My only problem is, the bell looks like it's thumping or pounding.  Can you tell us what was on your mind while you were animating  that?

Thanks for you time,

Confused Tara

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 03:44:13 PM
Dear Lippy Tokens,

That's a pretty  nice tag you made there. My only problem is, the bell looks like it's thumping or pounding.  Can you tell us what was on your mind while you were animating  that?

Thanks for you time,

Confused Tara
g/f ur so bad... so so very bad........ u made me look at that dang liberty bell.. I actually got that bell from the internet... and cropped it in my animation...... that is not my work.... everything else is...but I needed a bell...and surfed and found that bell.....
now that u made me look at it......... I feel like gettin in my email ...first...get two stiff drinks...then ...go to email and harrass someone... rofl... j/k... dont go runnin blockin ya email....

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 30, 2006, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 30, 2006, 03:44:13 PM
Dear Lippy Tokens,

Thanks for you time,

Confused Tara
g/f ur so bad... so so very bad........ u made me look at that dang liberty bell.. I actually got that bell from the internet... and cropped it in my animation...... that is not my work.... everything else is...but I needed a bell...and surfed and found that bell.....
now that u made me look at it......... I feel like gettin in my email ...first...get two stiff drinks...then ...go to email and harrass someone... rofl... j/k... dont go runnin blockin ya email....

I'm just an innocent bystander around this place.  People post and I ask a question and next you know I get harassed...lmao  Sheesh.  I want Lib's ma.

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

ok tokens while that was fun to do you really need to teach me how to add text to the animation  O0

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 30, 2006, 04:51:49 PM
:))) :)))

LMAO !!!  I think she wear this tag for 2 months.

hades

TmT

Luna

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 01, 2006, 05:05:21 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 05:03:54 AM

Tokens thats really nice. Also loved the water faucet ones.
tyvm... Im still workin on the spinnin name...changin the fireworks..

Luna

Tokens..would you mind making something nice for myself and hubby using our real names? If you would I can IM you our names. He's been wanting something for his desktop with his name and I wouldnt mind having something with mine or even with both together.

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 01, 2006, 05:17:29 AM
Tokens..would you mind making something nice for myself and hubby using our real names? If you would I can IM you our names. He's been wanting something for his desktop with his name and I wouldnt mind having something with mine or even with both together.
any idea what he wants... or what you want........ if you have an idea it will help so I dont sit here for hrs and do something u dont like...(and thats easy to do :)    if you have seen something u like..... its quicker for me to use it as a guide to plez you...

~Ãutolovér~

~Ãutolovér~  is not allowed to ask for anything for a whole year, cause she used up all her requests in one supercalifragilisticexpialidocious avatar~!   :(

TmT

TmT

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 01, 2006, 05:46:15 AM
~Ãutolovér~  is not allowed to ask for anything for a whole year, cause she used up all her requests in one supercalifragilisticexpialidocious avatar~!   :(

what do u have on your mind... lol... I know ur thinkin about something?