PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:45:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 06:11:45 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 01, 2006, 05:46:15 AM
~Ãutolovér~  is not allowed to ask for anything for a whole year, cause she used up all her requests in one supercalifragilisticexpialidocious avatar~!   :(

what do u have on your mind... lol... I know ur thinkin about something?

Nothing really at the moment.....but, does that mean if something comes to mind I can ask?  ???

Jonathan

Tokens,

I was wondering if you could make me a couple of tags to use on furry-paws for the 4th? no one seems to be selling any....the biggest they can be and be used on the site is 150x150..

I would need one that says Wilma, and one that says Jonathan

thanks so much

Oh and can i have a water faucet pretty pwease

TmT

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on July 01, 2006, 06:46:09 AM
Tokens,

I was wondering if you could make me a couple of tags to use on furry-paws for the 4th? no one seems to be selling any....the biggest they can be and be used on the site is 150x150..

thanks so much

whose wilma... I thought I was your g/f......lmao... (j/k)

TmT

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 01, 2006, 06:38:40 AM
~Ãutolovér~  is not allowed to ask for anything for a whole year, cause she used up all her requests in one supercalifragilisticexpialidocious avatar~!   :(

Nothing really at the moment.....but, does that mean if something comes to mind I can ask?  ???
Auto, I love this forum... and I aim to make people happy........ I would not disappoint you by sayin I will not make you something because of a "year" restriction...lol..... ur good for "ONE more request... <smilin>

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 06:54:14 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 01, 2006, 06:38:40 AM

Auto, I love this forum... and I aim to make people happy........ I would not disappoint you by sayin I will not make you something because of a "year" restriction...lol..... ur good for "ONE more request... <smilin>

Well ty....I'll save if for a good one.  >>:D  :D

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 06:51:53 AM
Tokens,

thanks so much

Wilma is my mother...she plays on there as well, and if i dont get her one things wont be pretty lol....yes im 22 and i still live with my mother...her health isnt as good as it used to be and well im all she has.....

Didnt mean to sound defensive or nothing, i have just been made fun of before, someone cursed her on furry one time and said she was too old to be playing on a site like that, but there is one person on there in their 60s lol

TmT

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on July 01, 2006, 07:01:33 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 06:51:53 AM
Tokens,

thanks so much

Wilma is my mother...she plays on there as well, and if i dont get her one things wont be pretty lol....yes im 22 and i still live with my mother...her health isnt as good as it used to be and well im all she has.....

Didnt mean to sound defensive or nothing, i have just been made fun of before, someone cursed her on furry one time and said she was too old to be playing on a site like that, but there is one person on there in their 60s lol

lol.. are u sayin 60s is old........ I can see if u said.. 90... or 113 (my age)... <smilin>
It doesnt bother me if you live with your mother... I dont think I even ask you to explain Wilma... noticed the (j/k) behind my comment... it was not anything you even had to explain....
I look at it this way:  This is the internet... anyone can be anything or say they're anything... I wouldnt care.  You dont have to give any personal information.  You dont have to live with these people. This is jus an entity to meet ppl and hopefully, have a nice experience.  I learned over the past 11 1/2 yrs  people will hurt you... blow it off...... move on.... squash it.... it's the internet.  Heck..... the very person insultin you could have serious mental health issues.  Back away from the insult...... squash it... You will show you are the more mature person.

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 05:31:14 AM
Quote from: sweetpeach on July 01, 2006, 05:17:29 AM
Tokens..would you mind making something nice for myself and hubby using our real names? If you would I can IM you our names. He's been wanting something for his desktop with his name and I wouldnt mind having something with mine or even with both together.
any idea what he wants... or what you want........ if you have an idea it will help so I dont sit here for hrs and do something u dont like...(and thats easy to do :)    if you have seen something u like..... its quicker for me to use it as a guide to plez you...

Tokens... this is what my hubby wants. He was wondering if you could add glitter to it. He use to be a Marine. Thanks

TmT

k, got it hun..... my ex use to be navy....... the marines are badazzes...... funny how on naval bases they had marines as guards....... most marines I met were hunkz <smilin>

TmT

MayHem, when all your company is gone... and u finally get a chance to relax... it will get rid of your red eyes <smilin>

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 01, 2006, 04:21:06 PM
Tokens..would you mind making something nice for myself and hubby using our real names? If you would I can IM you our names. He's been wanting something for his desktop with his name and I wouldnt mind having something with mine or even with both together.
any idea what he wants... or what you want........ if you have an idea it will help so I dont sit here for hrs and do something u dont like...(and thats easy to do :)    if you have seen something u like..... its quicker for me to use it as a guide to plez you...

Tokens... this is what my hubby wants. He was wondering if you could add glitter to it. He use to be a Marine. Thanks
Hey Peach.. u want me to put his name on it... I can send the final one to you in PMs... I dont have to post his "private name" if you want it more personal... I can tag it with his name...

PM me if u want his name on it.. <smile>

RowdyOne

great work Tokens as always, Take a Bow woman!!!!!!!!

TmT

Quote from: RowdyOne on July 01, 2006, 04:56:32 PM
great work Tokens as always, Take a Bow woman!!!!!!!!
Tyvm... I needed that........ lol.. I'm feelin a lil depress..... rofl.. I need something to lift my spirits.......

thankz <hugs>

TmT

Peach, I'm goin to work on this 2 dif ways... so when I do or if u do send me a PM sayin u want his name.. I can at least have one down for u. (one finished for u)

RowdyOne

your very welcome Tokens  :D  Keep up that great work. I was just wondering if you have ever used the Microsoft program called "Picture it"? That's the only program i have right now but plan on getting PSP and trying to learn how to do these animations and all.

TmT

Quote from: RowdyOne on July 01, 2006, 05:04:02 PM
your very welcome Tokens  :D  Keep up that great work. I was just wondering if you have ever used the Microsoft program called "Picture it"? That's the only program i have right now but plan on getting PSP and trying to learn how to do these animations and all.
No, can't say that I ever used Picture It...not as a paint program.  I thought that was a ... like web cam software... When I installed my web cam, I thought I saw something  like Picture It.  I thought it was also like an album.

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 01, 2006, 04:45:23 PM
Quote from: sweetpeach on July 01, 2006, 04:21:06 PM

Hey Peach.. u want me to put his name on it... I can send the final one to you in PMs... I dont have to post his "private name" if you want it more personal... I can tag it with his name...

PM me if u want his name on it.. <smile>

OK thank you so much! Check your messages.

TmT

I checked PMs and sent the tag I was toyin with ... with his name on it... that was jus something that I wanted to do with the emblem