thx ma  :)))

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on July 19, 2006, 04:55:53 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on July 19, 2006, 01:31:14 AM

OMG! Guess we think alot.  :)))  :)))

christ woman when did you do this??
very nice sweetie your doing good work as well
thx ma  :)))

Very Nice Sweetz... nice seein "tagged by sweetz".. ^5 you're doin very good... GREAAAAATTT..... ... are  you doin your own back grounds or are some of the images snags ur editin.... ur so good...u cant tell the difference....

Tara

Nice work Sweets. :/\

Now we have 3 of you doing requests?  Does this mean if I put one in, I can get one from each of you?  :-\

I know, I'm spoiled and greedy.  0:

Sweet_Karamel

Trini I'm glad you like it. Stay out of my...... well you know. LOL.  ;)

Tokens....Yes! I did my own background with both of them.  Snag the girl. LOL! I glad you like what I have done. I'm not there like you. I will be.  ;)

As for Tara. Now who told you I can do this. I'm just trying my hand. You are so funny. Let's not forget SPOILED!  Chat with you later girl. I glad you like it also. ((((Hugs))))) to all...

babygurl424

hey foxx..where is my glitter doll darnit..lol  :-*  (im blonde with blue eyes to get ya started..tee hee)

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 19, 2006, 01:34:26 PM
hey foxx..where is my glitter doll darnit..lol  :-*  (im blonde with blue eyes to get ya started..tee hee)

Aw crap!  lol...I kinda forgot!  I will get to that ASAP!

Libra

Hey Trini?  I was wondering if  you could take that tag you sent me in PM and crop the sides of the girl off, but leave the border.. I like the border, just take some off on either side of the girl, and just make it fit like an avatar.  If it's too much, then don't worry about it. I'll use it as my siggy.  But I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it and would like it for my avatar.

Thanks in advance, Chica!  :-*

babygurl424

Quote from: foxx on July 19, 2006, 02:00:23 PM

lol..its ok..you are busy with work and mr. foxx..i don't have that luxury anymore  :'((  im alone...so anyway..not too picky about what i like..just like i said blonde with blue eyes and i want it for my avatar k chica??  O0

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 19, 2006, 02:00:23 PM

Don't forget Kelly's also!  Gawd, you promise these people dolls and then you blow them off. What's wrong with you?  :)) :))

Quote from: Libra on July 19, 2006, 02:09:55 PM
Hey Trini?  I was wondering if  you could take that tag you sent me in PM and crop the sides of the girl off, but leave the border.. I like the border, just take some off on either side of the girl, and just make it fit like an avatar.  If it's too much, then don't worry about it. I'll use it as my siggy.  But I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it and would like it for my avatar.

Thanks in advance, Chica!  :-*

Gawd you're so picky.  :-*

babygurl424

hey tara   :P ..not as picky as some people  i could've said blond hair, blue eyes, with pink clothes and long hair with large ta-tas  :)))  and a nice body...etc..lol

Tara

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 19, 2006, 02:45:07 PM
hey tara   :P ..not as picky as some people  i could've said blond hair, blue eyes, with pink clothes and long hair with large ta-tas  :)))  and a nice body...etc..lol

I was calling Lib picky. You should of told Foxxy all that, hell don't worry if she doesn't make it like that she make another one..lmao

Love Foxxys Boss,

Tara

babygurl424

nah, im not picky..foxx will do a good job..im not worried..i got trust in my girl

~Ãutolovér~

Well I love it when I sign into here, and the 1st thing I see is messages/s  ??? .....

But, its even better when you find something like this......

Look at my Sexxxyyyyyyy siggy,  :pp and who could have done it??

The one, The only,      "Trini Super Star"  :D and I didn't even ask for one.  :P

triniqueen27

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 19, 2006, 04:49:59 PM
Well I love it when I sign into here, and the 1st thing I see is messages/s  ??? .....

But, its even better when you find something like this......

Look at my Sexxxyyyyyyy siggy,  :pp and who could have done it??

The one, The only,      "Trini Super Star"  :D and I didn't even ask for one.  :P

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on July 18, 2006, 06:04:45 AM
Hi !!! I was just wondering if anyone can make a graphic type thing, very metalish with the name Razor Red ...I have been trying to think of one but my mind is blank and just wanna see what sumone can come up with. Along the line of hard heavy metal. It would be awesome - thx

Ur deer Friend
bams

Here ya go Bams... I need feedback on what type of metalish theme you had in mind... what are you thinkin of... heavy metal--music... a tag with basically all metal??? Kinda clueless to what you're tryin to describe :(

bams68

Well just basically a picture (not too big) about the same size of my avatar ( if that's kewl). It's for a group of guys I know who have just started up a band - playing metal from like the 70's, such bands like Judiest Priest and music like that. The band consist of native boys and I would really like to have a smashing pic to apply to there website. Sumthing I dunno with electric guitars and stuff. I nice dark theme would be kewl I guess. I hope this is helping you help as I'm lost myself at coming up with sumthing LOL. I do play around in the psp but I'm not all that great, n just like learning with it. I do have a link to there MySpace page if u like, and u can check out there page if u wish. I could link it in a mail to u if u wish, still kinda new here and not sure what is allowed n stuff. Anywho hope that help'd u out.

Sorry if it didn't. Dun stress over it either *winx*
Ur Deer Friend
bams

RowdyOne

I just found this pic of Minute Maid park and was wondering if Tokens, Trini and company could jazz it up like maybe some sparkles or glitter. I'll appreciate anything you can add to it!!!! You can resize if needed.

Jonathan

trini, can u please make me a siggy with the im no angel pic off of page 22 on the post your pics thread? oh and can u make the hair dark brown?

I fell in love with it lol...I made my desktop background white and made it an active item on it so i can see it all of the time

thanks,
Jonathan

triniqueen27

Quote from: jrlt on July 19, 2006, 08:34:34 PM
trini, can u please make me a siggy with the im no angel pic off of page 22 on the post your pics thread? oh and can u make the hair dark brown?

I fell in love with it lol...I made my desktop background white and made it an active item on it so i can see it all of the time

thanks,
Jonathan

you talking bout this pic?