PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:42:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 25, 2006, 08:20:02 AM
xgingerx ...I found this on today

That is an awesome pic, I love that one!!! Good findings  :;'

Ur Deer Friend
bams

wattsmyname

Quote from: bams68 on July 25, 2006, 06:54:02 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 25, 2006, 08:20:02 AM
xgingerx ...I found this on today

That is an awesome pic, I love that one!!! Good findings  :;'

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Thanks Bams

damian666

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 23, 2006, 05:28:16 PM
Quote from: Rodderz on July 23, 2006, 11:14:34 AM
Hello, could someone make me a license plate? State: New York. Text: Rodderz. Thanks a lot if someone does this  :/\

2 sizes... if u need it edit...lemme know... enjoy

Nice. Could you possibly do a CO plate that says Munkee. Thanks in advance.

TmT

Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 26, 2006, 08:16:23 PM
Hello, could someone make me a license plate? State: New York. Text: Rodderz. Thanks a lot if someone does this  :/\

here ya go... enjoy

If you need me to edit it...lemme know...

TmT

Rodderz, your tag need correction... I see a flaw... above it, <see> ... it has a line... I didnt erase too well... <must did not have my glasses on when I posted that>...geesh.. I hate flaws... with a purple passion  >>:D

corrected the error

Luna

Tokens I made this for you to thank you for all the things you have made for myself and others. I know its not fancy but its the best I can do.

TmT

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 27, 2006, 12:40:54 PM
Tokens I made this for you to thank you for all the things you have made for myself and others. I know its not fancy but its the best I can do.

<hugs> aaah... you know.. Im remindin of a finger paint picture I gave my mom...and she putted on the frig... and said it was adorable..... and I was so happy... I have 3 sisters... I felt... look... look ...mom is displayin my art work.   From that day to today... I luv to put my lil fingers to do some kind of art.  Suppose she had discouraged me... and suppose she had made light of what I did........ who knows.. maybe I would have no interest now in tryin to make others happy with my lil gift.

I thank u, from the bottom of my heart... tyvm.... I cherish it...becuz it was done with luv.... thank u... thank u... thank u

<snaggin>T'

damian666

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 09:13:40 AM
Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 26, 2006, 08:16:23 PM

Thanks alot

here ya go... enjoy

If you need me to edit it...lemme know...

TmT

and.........I luv it.. I luv landscape art... and I think u know that ... its very pretty <smilin>

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 12:45:28 PM
Quote from: sweetpeach on July 27, 2006, 12:40:54 PM

<hugs> aaah... you know.. Im remindin of a finger paint picture I gave my mom...and she putted on the frig... and said it was adorable..... and I was so happy... I have 3 sisters... I felt... look... look ...mom is displayin my art work.   From that day to today... I luv to put my lil fingers to do some kind of art.  Suppose she had discouraged me... and suppose she had made light of what I did........ who knows.. maybe I would have no interest now in tryin to make others happy with my lil gift.

I thank u, from the bottom of my heart... tyvm.... I cherish it...becuz it was done with luv.... thank u... thank u... thank u

<snaggin>T'

Youre welcome Tokens. Im sorry I cant make it sparkle or anything. Maybe in time I will be able to get the programs to to that. I love things that sparkle. When the day comes where I can make nice tags etc I owe you a bunch..lol

TmT

You can do sparkles on PSP... you dont need a special program to do that.  There are programs that do sparkling...

I think Shady's did a tutorial on glitter... and their are web sites that give u free glitter.  I got all my glitter from surfin.....

Look at Shady's tutorial and check other tutorials that will show u how to apply glitter... :)

Luna

Thanks for that info Tokens. As soon as I get PSP I will try to learn it all

triniqueen27

Tara

Hey Trini!

Do you like my # 1 or #2 or #3 in my siggy? Or should I just keep it all in there?  :pp

wattsmyname

That is so cute triniqueen27

TmT

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 08:10:42 PM
Hey Trini!

Do you like my # 1 or #2 or #3 in my siggy? Or should I just keep it all in there?  :pp

number 3 TT

triniqueen27

triniqueen27