PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:28:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 01, 2006, 07:00:39 PM

WOW!!  way awesome chica..you keep yourself busy when you're not around here don'tcha?

triniqueen27

ladies

i just finished this one
did the butterfly animation from scratch. whew!!!!  :)))

lol
tokens will be proud  0:

babygurl424

wow trini..awesome..wish i had your talent..and patience..lol

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 01, 2006, 09:27:04 PM

ladies

i just finished this one

lol
tokens will be proud  0:

Very nice Trini,  ;D love the siggys too!  :D

hades

lot of cool new stuff.  :)

Lynne

ClingFree

Trini?  Seriously - You got talent girl! Very nice!

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 01, 2006, 09:27:04 PM

ladies

i just finished this one

lol
tokens will be proud  0:

Yes ma'am.... I am very proud!... awesome job woman!
I see ur on that tag makin machine spinnin out da best work... now... time for u to teach... lmao
Ur doin awesome... really really awesome!

RowdyOne

Hey Tokens take a look at the siggy i just made, it took a little in making it but finally got it done! let me know what  ya think!!!

TmT

Quote from: RowdyOne on August 03, 2006, 03:24:20 PM
Hey Tokens take a look at the siggy i just made, it took a little in making it but finally got it done! let me know what  ya think!!!
Hey thats nice... nice work... tastefully put together... <smilin>
You got skillz!

So many on this forum with awesome talent.... I'm tellin ya... I luv it... ya certainly have skills...

I like it ^5

RowdyOne

TY Tokens!  One of the few things i haven't YET figured out is the how to make the sparkles part but i have been researching and getting some ideas on how to make them so i figure it just takes time and patients in doing this so ya better watch out women  8)

TmT

Quote from: RowdyOne on August 03, 2006, 04:01:12 PM
TY Tokens!  One of the few things i haven't YET figured out is the how to make the sparkles part but i have been researching and getting some ideas on how to make them so i figure it just takes time and patients in doing this so ya better watch out women  8)
"Jus Bring It!" lol
I've been waitin for a "rowdy"man to come livin thingz up over here... too many kitties... no doggies.... (uh...dont mean that in a neg way) lol

RowdyOne

Token's that's sounding like a challenge to me lol  but hey give me a few weeks if not a month or so to learn, put a few things together and we shall see what kind of magic develops!

In all honesty I could never top the work you and the graphic team does here but I am willing to try and figure things out.

TmT

Quote from: RowdyOne on August 03, 2006, 04:35:32 PM
Token's that's sounding like a challenge to me lol  but hey give me a few weeks if not a month or so to learn, put a few things together and we shall see what kind of magic develops!

In all honesty I could never top the work you and the graphic team does here but I am willing to try and figure things out.
A man willin to learn is a good representation than the theory I had about men... lmao... u know that theory... they can be dead lost and wont ask a question for help.... lost as a mother.... and wont admit they need help...
Sure... we all have different talents... that make this forum awesome... and not borin... everyone have different taste and skills...
I luv all mediums of art... all art expressions.... the mo' the merrier.... :)

Art is like makin luv... dont jus settle for the missionary style...thats all I will say bout that... lol

babygurl424

can someone..don't care who..tokens..trini..shady..anyone..make me something glittery and pretty with babygurl in it for my siggy??  pretty please with a cherry on top??  thanks a bunch!!   <3   :-*

C~M

Quote from: babygurl424 on August 03, 2006, 09:51:03 PM
can someone..don't care who..tokens..trini..shady..anyone..make me something glittery and pretty with babygurl in it for my siggy??  pretty please with a cherry on top??  thanks a bunch!!   <3   :-*

This isn't much, or as good as any of them you mentioned, but I think it is different then most.
Hope you like it.

babygurl424

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 03, 2006, 10:07:12 PM
can someone..don't care who..tokens..trini..shady..anyone..make me something glittery and pretty with babygurl in it for my siggy??  pretty please with a cherry on top??  thanks a bunch!!   <3   :-*

This isn't much, or as good as any of them you mentioned, but I think it is different then most.
Hope you like it.

awww!!  thanks you!!!  its pretty!!  i like it!!  didn't know you did stuff..im sorry..but thanks..too tired tonight but i'll save it to computer tonight then it will be in my siggy tomorrow  :-*

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 03, 2006, 10:07:12 PM

Hope you like it.

Nice Job CrazyA'Man (gawd) it's stuck in my head (azz) I jus find it so cute for u... I think a crazyazzman fits u... ur one crazy azz man... ok...thats my personal thing... plez dont take it from me... I will always see u as my CrazyAzzFriend... Mr CrazyAzz.... CrazyA'man... datz what Im gonna call u...now choose what u like to call me... its all good... jus dont use the b' word... (rofl) unless u really like me... lmfaoz

Seriously, great job on the tag!  nice............

triniqueen27