PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:55:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Tokens? Where have you been?  >:D

Did you know I needed your help? (again like always)

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:23:59 AM

I had to make a tag for Ginger... she's waitin... so I went to the snag site u gave me and tada... perfect image to snag and animate for her... put the  lady in it and therefore, her avatar wont look identical to Luna's...

I gotcha.. I did ya shoe... what u need edited on it... or them...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 11:28:51 AM

I had to make a tag for Ginger... she's waitin... so I went to the snag site u gave me and tada... perfect image to snag and animate for her... put the  lady in it and therefore, her avatar wont look identical to Luna's...

I just wanted to kiss you.  :-*  Or would you rather me give you some tongue?  :pp

I got my shoe thank you.  So you found something at that site?  I saw some cute stuff.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:32:28 AM

I just wanted to kiss you.  :-*  Or would you rather me give you some tongue?  :pp

I got my shoe thank you.  So you found something at that site?  I saw some cute stuff.
yeah... I hate to dup an avatar.. I think ev1 should have their own identity... and avatars express individual character(characteristics)...no two ppl should be the same... if they choose... no biggie...

Did u like your name on the shoe.... or w/o name... I did it several ways to give u mo' opt.... ? ...It's cute too w/o a name or animation...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 11:37:38 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:32:28 AM

yeah... I hate to dup an avatar.. I think ev1 should have their own identity... and avatars express individual character(characteristics)...no two ppl should be the same... if they choose... no biggie...

Did u like your name on the shoe.... or w/o name... I did it several ways to give u mo' opt.... ? ...It's cute too w/o a name or animation...

You sent me 4 they all have my name on it. I liked it. Oh lord with the own identity speech. I wanted to grow up and be like you.

Ummm...Just to clear something up.. When I said I wanted to kiss you and then said something about tongue. I meant kiss you like this  :-* or with some tongue  :pp  I think the way I said it might make someone think I swung the other way..lmao

TmT

Here ya go Night... I didnt forget your dolphin request... I toyed around animatin this one... put it in your folder and I will work on more :)

Ginger... glad Bev liked the Nightmoon tag... was fun makin it...

Tara, I know u dont swing that way.... but I did feel a lil grossed out seein ya tongue out your mouth like that.. I wanted to puke... I felt freaked out... I was like...omg... ewwwww... no offense.... omg.... stuff like that I cant take...I cant look at it.... could u....

Luna... I'm gonna glitter ya avatar next... I havent forgotten u, hun ;)  thankz for your patience....

TmT

TmT

This is my gratitude Lib ;)  for the great snags... <hugz>

xgingerx

Tokens...when you have a few are you going to make my luna sparkle hair lady  tag? ;::

Lynne

Tokens  :-* Have I told you today how much I love you and love the work you do? Cuz I do. I wanna new Tag. I dunno what I want though thats the problem. something glittery, purple, pink red whatever heartsy fartsy it doesn't matter. please  :-* please   :-* whenever you get around to something its fine i'm in no hurry.  :-*

TmT

Quote from: xgingerx on August 18, 2006, 05:56:14 PM
Tokens...when you have a few are you going to make my luna sparkle hair lady  tag? ;::

I said I would look at it.... its gonna be a harder task.... If I was the one who created it... I would have dif stages of it b4 glitter... cant remove the glitter and changin color will also change glitter...  I will look at it and whatever outcome.. I'll letcha know :)

xgingerx

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 05:33:42 PM

OH. MY. GOD! 

Tokens!  That's beautiful!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Libra

Tokens, I don't know how I missed that.. you did NOT have to do that... Woman, I know you work hard.. You've done enough for me!  >:D

TmT

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 08:36:15 PM
Tokens, I don't know how I missed that.. you did NOT have to do that... Woman, I know you work hard.. You've done enough for me!  >:D
Ah... somethings that is worth doin is hard...but when u can luv the end results.. its all worth the pain <smilin>
Ya paper was awesome woman.... lol... and no, I wasnt under Jus's chair... I was sittin in it... lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 05:33:42 PM

that came out really pretty! just wanted to stop lurkin and say it was pretty....k....goin back to the shadows now!  :/\

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 11:35:00 PM
Ah... somethings that is worth doin is hard...but when u can luv the end results.. its all worth the pain <smilin>
Ya paper was awesome woman.... lol... and no, I wasnt under Jus's chair... I was sittin in it... lol
<smilin>

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 19, 2006, 01:09:54 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 11:35:00 PM
<smilin>
I recognize that smile... <winkin> lookz so mischievous!!!

Luna

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 18, 2006, 03:40:39 PM
Here ya go Luna

As always youve done an awesome job.  :D I  <3 it so much!

TmT

ya quite welcome... couldnt really glitter her(girl, moon, name) the way I want to cuz the water will look weird flowin real fast... too many things movin in the pic fast ... and u cant change the water to slower movement ;(