Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on August 24, 2006, 09:52:00 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 24, 2006, 05:32:26 PM
I dont see a tag for me  :'(( oh I feel so abandoned and forgotten... :'(( how soon they forget the lil o teacher  :oo shame on u.........  :'(( omg.. im cryin so much I feel  :xx

Tokens here is a pressie for u. Enjoy!

Ty g/f... rofl (fallin outta chair... tryin to find my slim fast) Bob said... he'll come back when I lose 50 lbs... and grow some hair........lmfaoz
Nice art work.............. still on floor lmao....

Sweet_Karamel

OK ROTFLMAO!!!!  :)))

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on August 25, 2006, 12:14:30 AM
OK ROTFLMAO!!!!  ok take it off. now.
<crawlin up to chair...tryin to stop laughin> dont...dont... dont u dare take it away....... dont u dareeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  I think its nice... lookz like maybe its that bloated time of month.... lil water retention... lmao... g/f u know Im jus messin with u....... the art work is awesome...

U cant help Im gainin weight... u paint'em as u see'em.... lmao

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 24, 2006, 11:55:13 PM
I dont see a tag for me  :'(( oh I feel so abandoned and forgotten... :'(( how soon they forget the lil o teacher  :oo shame on u.........  :'(( omg.. im cryin so much I feel  :xx

Ty g/f... rofl (fallin outta chair... tryin to find my slim fast) Bob said... he'll come back when I lose 50 lbs... and grow some hair........lmfaoz

OMG!! I'm gonna be laughing all day now.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 25, 2006, 05:01:43 AM

Shutup Tara....... I know u aint talkin....... I saw that anorexic pic your baby made u... Lardie Lardie Lardie... He even had me to resize it... U were lookin like a starvin, outta the country, deprived, poor, desperate woman look'n to buy a car that u know u cant afford................lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 25, 2006, 05:03:16 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 25, 2006, 05:01:43 AM

Shutup Tara....... I know u aint talkin....... I saw that anorexic pic your baby made u... Lardie Lardie Lardie... He even had me to resize it... U were lookin like a starvin, outta the country, deprived, poor, desperate woman look'n to buy a car that u know u cant afford................lol

I can't help it he wanted me to be skinny for once in my life.

I think Sweet did a good job on that tag. I'm laughing at you about the slim fast.. :))

TmT

Sweets took a pic of me on my bad time of the month day.... Man! I didnt know I looked so chubby til I saw myself in the mirror... I ran to the store today and got a case of slim fast.......... I sure hope it slims me down... and fast.... lol

justahumping

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 25, 2006, 10:02:26 PM
:))  2 funny
U have 905 posts handsome... 95 more and I can say wtg Melvin.... lol (rofl hard... I know... I know... your name not Melvin) laughin so hard....

Hey hun, I gonna say nite nite.... Im feelin a lil too tipsy and I better call it a nite....... <hugs JusAHunkOfaMan> nite smoochies

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 25, 2006, 10:09:26 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 25, 2006, 10:02:26 PM
:))  2 funny
U have 905 posts handsome... 95 more and I can say wtg Melvin.... lol (rofl hard... I know... I know... your name not Melvin) laughin so hard....

Hey hun, I gonna say nite nite.... Im feelin a lil too tipsy and I better call it a nite....... <hugs JusAHunkOfaMan> nite smoochies
ahhhh Thank you.  Good nite and sweet dreams

bams68

I have a favor to ask. I just got this locket as a gift an I want to place a picture inside of my son, and I can't seem to get it the rite size. I incuded the pic of my son an a pic of a similiar locket, if you can help me out. The pic size would have to be almost an inch both ways in a heart shaped form.

my sons pic

similiar locket

Ur deer friend
bams

bams68

oh I'm sorry. I should have made a topic of its own huh. Sorry aboot that. Wasn't payin' attention

Ur deer friend
bams

Tara

You put it in the right place.  Tokens is gone for the day, I don't know if anyone else knows how to do it.  :-\

bams68

Thank you Tara for the heads up. Yea she is amazing with photos, Hope she can help moi. I'm trying it on my own, but I don't have much time with the lil one around, oh well thx for the info. I'm glad I put it in the rite spot *whew*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Jonathan

what you could do is open the picture of your son. then open the pic of the locket...

open a new file, and then pull up the pic of your son, select all and then copy, and paste into the new file...

then do the same with the locket, it will paste as a new layer....use the magic eraser to get rid of the white around the locket....

then select the layer that your sons pic is on, and use the eraser to clear everything around the heart....

then hide the layer of the locket, and you should have a heart shaped pic...

I hope this works for you....if not ill give it a try....

bams68

I downloaded this program yesterday called " Photoshop Elements" and I can get his pic in a heart shaped. But I don't have the locket with me at the moment, but that is a pic similiar to it, and once I get the locket I can try getting it that size, only thing it does is his pic is abit dark and hard to see and I can't fit his whole face in the lil heart, but it's good enough. But yeah I dont' have the locket just yet lol sumone couldn't keep it a secret. Anywho thx for the info and I think I will try it with this new program, but it wouldn't be as great as I know tokens can probably do an awesome job, it's just to get it the rite size as it's very tiny.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on August 26, 2006, 09:03:16 AM
I have a favor to ask. I just got this locket as a gift an I want to place a picture inside of my son, and I can't seem to get it the rite size. I incuded the pic of my son an a pic of a similiar locket, if you can help me out. The pic size would have to be almost an inch both ways in a heart shaped form.

my sons pic

similiar locket

Ur deer friend
bams
Ok.. I got it resized perfectly, well looks perfectly to me... uh... the heart u sent... I put ya son in it... incase u wanna use it laterz... did u want me to put his name on it.... U dont have to...but b4 I upload it... was jus wonderin... (only the heart one...not the pic itself... I wont write on it.....unless u want me to.... its tooo small to write on)

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on August 27, 2006, 06:15:23 AM
what you could do is open the picture of your son. then open the pic of the locket...

open a new file, and then pull up the pic of your son, select all and then copy, and paste into the new file...

then do the same with the locket, it will paste as a new layer....use the magic eraser to get rid of the white around the locket....

then select the layer that your sons pic is on, and use the eraser to clear everything around the heart....

then hide the layer of the locket, and you should have a heart shaped pic...

I hope this works for you....if not ill give it a try....
Everyone do things differently... I didnt have to do all that... I only opened the locket... put the son in the same image...jus lowered it.... used "deform opt" to size the son image and jus moved it into the locket after resized... used eraser to shape it... and tada......

Well.. I like eye candy... so I always uses the dif features there to spice up the image... after I had the picture as I wanted it... I jus funk it up to any feature I want the finished picture to have....

Main thing.. I only had one canvas opened the whole time I worked...

Several ways to do anything... to get the SAME final result... lol

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 12:33:49 PM
Quote from: bams68 on August 26, 2006, 09:03:16 AM

my sons pic

similiar locket

Ur deer friend
bams
Ok.. I got it resized perfectly, well looks perfectly to me... uh... the heart u sent... I put ya son in it... incase u wanna use it laterz... did u want me to put his name on it.... U dont have to...but b4 I upload it... was jus wonderin... (only the heart one...not the pic itself... I wont write on it.....unless u want me to.... its tooo small to write on)

Sounds all good, nah I think it would be too small to have his name or anything. Eye Candy is awesome as well. Thx again Tokens as I have been trying to get it, I did get it I think but not all that great. So anywho thx a whole lot. *smiles*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Here ya go... I did the pic for u as requested... the other 2 are jus gifts... something to put in your folder :)    (one animated-locket...the other is not)