PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:36:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Lemme know if u need it edited... lemme know if its not small enuf... I lightened it... and as u know...the smaller u make something the less the image clarity is... (the smaller the image...  it will not look as good as the original)

Tara

You did a good job on her locket.  :D

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 01:45:01 PM
You did a good job on her locket.  :D
Thankz kiddo :)  but u always say nice compliments... one day... I'm look'n for u to say... "I dont know what she was smokin...but that is ugly"... rofl

Oh... oh yeah... u did tell me something like that b4... rofl hard... u even asked me what was takin so long to do it.... boy... when u drink... u can be cruel... lmbo

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 01:42:06 PM
Lemme know if u need it edited... lemme know if its not small enuf... I lightened it... and as u know...the smaller u make something the less the image clarity is... (the smaller the image...  it will not look as good as the original)

AWwwwww Tokens!!!! That's just wonderful!!! Thank You Sooooo Much. See I told them all you would do an awesome job =). I will let you know if it fits or not, rite now the locket is still with my sweetie and I will transfer the pics to him, and see if they fit, and ur rite the smaller u make it the more the blurry it will get. I'm just speechless as it's sooo awesome, thank you so much. I will let u know how it fits. I have another pic to do the same, but I will have to do that one on my own as I don't think my sweetie would be ok if I posted it elsewhere to have done, as he was abit shy to have me put it in as is LOL, dun see why not, he's a awesome looking man. Ah well sumtime people don't enjoy there own pics. I'm kewl with that, but I will still try to sneak his in my locket hehehe. Anywho thx again and I will let u know how it goes ....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 12:40:36 PM
Quote from: jrlt on August 27, 2006, 06:15:23 AM
what you could do is open the picture of your son. then open the pic of the locket...

open a new file, and then pull up the pic of your son, select all and then copy, and paste into the new file...

then do the same with the locket, it will paste as a new layer....use the magic eraser to get rid of the white around the locket....

then select the layer that your sons pic is on, and use the eraser to clear everything around the heart....

then hide the layer of the locket, and you should have a heart shaped pic...

I hope this works for you....if not ill give it a try....
Everyone do things differently... I didnt have to do all that... I only opened the locket... put the son in the same image...jus lowered it.... used "deform opt" to size the son image and jus moved it into the locket after resized... used eraser to shape it... and tada......

Well.. I like eye candy... so I always uses the dif features there to spice up the image... after I had the picture as I wanted it... I jus funk it up to any feature I want the finished picture to have....

Main thing.. I only had one canvas opened the whole time I worked...

Several ways to do anything... to get the SAME final result... lol

silly me had to do things the hard way lol....What is the deform opt? is that in eye candy?

TmT

Above the magic wand is the "move tool"... above that is the "crop tool" and right above that is the "raster deform tool"...  I use that opt  u can deform, mesh warp....perspective correction...and straighten... :)

Hope that helped...

Luna

Tokens you made that locket so beautiful!! :D

triniqueen27

Homer

Quote from: triniqueen27 on August 27, 2006, 05:05:49 PM
Helloooooooo  :/\

In the words of our soon to be departed Buckaroo Blackjack.....

HOWDY PARDNER!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 01:42:06 PM

Hey Tokens

So far so good, I think it fits in perfectly. He tried it on sum cheap paper and he thinks it looks perfect to him, so he's gonna get sum good photo paper and try it on that, so I think it's all good. Thx soooo much g/f !!! A really nice job and the locket looks sooo nice how u did it.....I love it so much!!!  O0 Thank U Again. Words cannot express my gratitude.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Jonathan

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 04:27:42 PM
Above the magic wand is the "move tool"... above that is the "crop tool" and right above that is the "raster deform tool"...  I use that opt  u can deform, mesh warp....perspective correction...and straighten... :)

Hope that helped...

hmm i cant find that in photoshop, i think im in need of an upgrade lol i have 7.0

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: jrlt on August 27, 2006, 06:47:07 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 27, 2006, 04:27:42 PM

Hope that helped...

hmm i cant find that in photoshop, i think im in need of an upgrade lol i have 7.0

excuse me if i'm wrong, but i think theyre talking about paint shop pro...that may be what the confusion is

Jonathan

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 27, 2006, 07:16:55 PM

Hope that helped...

excuse me if i'm wrong, but i think theyre talking about paint shop pro...that may be what the confusion is

oh, okay, well all i know is photoshop and what i know i have self taught and asked questions when i have gotten stuck...

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: jrlt on August 27, 2006, 07:24:31 PM

Hope that helped...

oh, okay, well all i know is photoshop and what i know i have self taught and asked questions when i have gotten stuck...

i used that and animation shop that came with it...and for me it was really difficult so i switched over to psp, but to each his own darlin!!!! :)

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on August 27, 2006, 07:24:31 PM

Hope that helped...

Same here.. all I know is from readin... experimentin... tutorials... and askin questions... I even luv the tutorials Shady did... I cant wait for her to return... I need her... she is very talented and know a lot about PSP.... more than what I know....

justahumping

Hope that helped...

I think I have that

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 30, 2006, 03:16:43 PM

Hope that helped...

I think I have that

Hee!  The only thing I see you have is what's highlighted in red... :))
Yo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2006, 03:41:35 PM

Hope that helped...

I think I have that

Yo
lol.. thats funny....

The ppl that follow Request and Pickup thread faithfully knows I work with PSP... its been said so many times.... its all in this thread several times.... Shady, Trini, and I work with PSP......... Animation Shop Pro... and if u read the thread I have mentioned 2 times all the other software programs I use...

Someone asked... then a few pages later... another person asked the same question....

The tutorials Shady has done are for PSP.........  this has been established since the beginnin of this thread....matter of fact, maybe I'm wrong...but I think Homer mention it even in the intro... that show your work you've done on PSP

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2006, 03:41:35 PM

Hope that helped...

I think I have that

Yo
wellllll, you just might be right there

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Tokens and Trini.....   :/\