Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: jrlt on September 14, 2006, 04:44:57 PM
Tokens I saw this pic on the snagg section and it screamed out your name.
I hope you like it...i dabbled in animation a tad lol

<.> <.> <.> <.> <.>

arg for some reason there is a white background on some of the text...

WOW............ That is great!....... Way to go! and I know that Tokens loved it too!

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on September 16, 2006, 12:27:10 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 13, 2006, 06:48:45 PM
Here ya go .... hope this works 4 u...

that is very nice (((((Tokens)))))  but your works speaks for its self anyways
nah, I like it better when u speak for me <hugs> I hope all went well at the hospital, hun....   I missed ya and was glad to see u online postin away yesterday... Those typin fingers must be A- 0- K... lol

TmT

To a quiet man thats so electrifyin

xx_mandy_xx

ohhhhh i like that!! and just in time for halloween spooky!!! :) im keeping my siggy and avatar on fall colors for now and once its officially october im switching to my halloween theme lol all my stuff matches in here just like my purse and shoes  :)))

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 16, 2006, 06:39:00 AM

nah, I like it better when u speak for me <hugs> I hope all went well at the hospital, hun....   I missed ya and was glad to see u online postin away yesterday... Those typin fingers must be A- 0- K... lol

well Tokens, I am headed back in the morning...........

TmT

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 18, 2006, 08:41:47 PM
ohhhhh i like that!! and just in time for halloween spooky!!! :) im keeping my siggy and avatar on fall colors for now and once its officially october im switching to my halloween theme lol all my stuff matches in here just like my purse and shoes  :)))
Im with u, Mandy... I like for everything to coordinate right down to my unmentionables :) 
Ty... I need to change my avatar and sig... jus been so busy with everything else... I like yours... very nice... I like the autumn theme!!!

Quote from: justahumping on September 18, 2006, 08:43:09 PM

nah, I like it better when u speak for me <hugs> I hope all went well at the hospital, hun....   I missed ya and was glad to see u online postin away yesterday... Those typin fingers must be A- 0- K... lol

SS Jus, is it anything I can do for you.... they're not gonna keep u...right? Jus mo' test...right?

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 18, 2006, 08:51:20 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 18, 2006, 08:41:47 PM
Im with u, Mandy... I like for everything to coordinate right down to my unmentionables :) 
Ty... I need to change my avatar and sig... jus been so busy with everything else... I like yours... very nice... I like the autumn theme!!!

Quote from: justahumping on September 18, 2006, 08:43:09 PM

SS Jus, is it anything I can do for you.... they're not gonna keep u...right? Jus mo' test...right?

nooooo, the test are over and it looks like I will be staying for quite a while this time

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on September 18, 2006, 08:54:06 PM

nooooo, the test are over and it looks like I will be staying for quite a while this time

>:(( i think youre already gone...but if not i hope they make you feel better...cuz thatll be worth it

TmT

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 19, 2006, 01:19:47 PM

>:(( i think youre already gone...but if not i hope they make you feel better...cuz thatll be worth it
Mandy I really like your fall theme ava/sig... I think I'm gonna copy u and make me an Autumn one...  I luv the fall

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 19, 2006, 01:43:57 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 19, 2006, 01:19:47 PM

Mandy I really like your fall theme ava/sig... I think I'm gonna copy u and make me an Autumn one...  I luv the fall

thanks doll! i like switching out my things every once in awhile...gonna have a halloween...thanksgiving...winter...lol i like all the holidays and seasons in this part of the year!!

xx_mandy_xx

heres a couple backgrounds i have

TmT

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 19, 2006, 02:06:08 PM
heres a couple backgrounds i have

Very nice bgs... very fallish.. lol

xx_mandy_xx

lol ya i thought so....it was hard to find some too (youre welcome to use those if you'd like, or store em away for another occasion, or whattttever lol)...i have a whollllle mess of halloween-ish ones too...ill prolly be posting those in my thread in happy hour later..:)

Tara

Sweet_Karamel

JUST PASSING BY TO SAY HELLO TO ALL.

HOW'S TOKENS AND TARA DOING. OK CATCH UP TO U LATER. ;:

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on September 19, 2006, 04:36:40 PM

Hi ya Sweet!! 

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 06:16:55 PM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on September 19, 2006, 04:36:40 PM

Hi ya Sweet!! 
Hi Sweetz... sorry I missed ya passin thru... ;(

Hey... where u been all day Tara?

Tara

I had to go get my new dentures, and my artificial leg fixed and my mustache waxed..   :))   Where you been?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 06:24:01 PM
I had to go get my new dentures, and my artificial leg fixed and my mustache waxed..   :))   Where you been?
Talkin to my boo... He is callin me so much.... Im tellin u.. this man is makin me see love stars..... Im feelin him too much... he's beginnin to make me feel like a luv-struck teenager... my old azz... lmao...  He talked to me for an hour on his lunch hour... then called me on his drive home... then called me again and finally said... baby, Im ready to eat... I'm tired.. I call u laterz....... Im like.. oh my... another all night phone call... lol <winkin>

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 19, 2006, 06:51:44 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 06:24:01 PM
Talkin to my boo... He is callin me so much.... Im tellin u.. this man is makin me see love stars..... Im feelin him too much... he's beginnin to make me feel like a luv-struck teenager... my old azz... lmao...  He talked to me for an hour on his lunch hour... then called me on his drive home... then called me again and finally said... baby, Im ready to eat... I'm tired.. I call u laterz....... Im like.. oh my... another all night phone call... lol <winkin>

lol tell him he needs ta quit taking up your time so you can talk to us  :))) :)))