PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:09:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

8) Aaaah u make me feel so  <3... lol  ur too kind... I do see he's takin a lil more my creatin pics time... <blushin>

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 19, 2006, 11:13:54 PM
8) Aaaah u make me feel so  <3... lol  ur too kind... I do see he's takin a lil more my creatin pics time... <blushin>

:)))

TmT

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 20, 2006, 08:52:38 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 19, 2006, 11:13:54 PM

:)))
<smilin> its something to feel like a teenager blushin over a high school crush stud.... lol (OO)

TmT

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 19, 2006, 12:41:12 PM
OK, I gotta know. I've been dying to ask this for months now-
                  Have any of you met offline? Details, I want details!!!

Hugs, Lily
        ~who doesn't know how to do siggies and graphics but really wishes she had one~
sometimes wishes do come true.... <smilin> I can work with an image that u find... or any idea u come up with... I can give it a try... k?

this is the thought that came to me when I surfed and saw this pic http://www.custom-mouse-pads-etc.com/products/StockImages/Illustra/pages/SlotMach.asp

Here ya go... enjoy... or tell me what I can do something for u that u like...

IndianLover

You guys really have great pics... I want some too Please... I don't usually ask but I feeling left out because I don't know where do go to make them look so nice... So if someone wants to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  I would like some pics for my signature and the left side or my name animated the pic of but of course an indian male.. plz. tks ahead of time in case your able to do it... or direct me in the right place   O0

C~M

Quote from: IndianLover on September 21, 2006, 04:12:15 AM
You guys really have great pics... I want some too Please... I don't usually ask but I feeling left out because I don't know where do go to make them look so nice... So if someone wants to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  I would like some pics for my signature and the left side or my name animated the pic of but of course an indian male.. plz. tks ahead of time in case your able to do it... or direct me in the right place   O0

I can only offer siggy tags like this, but if you want a picture with your name on it you need to let them know what kind of picture. 

Here is what I made for you.  You need to save it to your computer and then upload it to a host site like Photobucket.

I hope you like it.

TmT

here ya go... testin these for u

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 02:49:00 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 19, 2006, 12:41:12 PM
OK, I gotta know. I've been dying to ask this for months now-
                  Have any of you met offline? Details, I want details!!!

Hugs, Lily
        ~who doesn't know how to do siggies and graphics but really wishes she had one~
sometimes wishes do come true.... <smilin> I can work with an image that u find... or any idea u come up with... I can give it a try... k?

this is the thought that came to me when I surfed and saw this pic http://www.custom-mouse-pads-etc.com/products/StockImages/Illustra/pages/SlotMach.asp

Here ya go... enjoy... or tell me what I can do something for u that u like...

Ohh, thank you so much for being so caring.  That's a really neat image for my screen name here. :)

However, ummm, *blushing furiously*  I am a girlie girl ( you can't tell from my scren name, I know. I totally stink at creating screen names) and would love to have something... well, kinda feminine and sexy sweet. My name is Lily.
Would you help me with something like that? Where IS the *blushing* icon on here, LOL?

(((HUGS))) for your kindness!!
                Lily

triniqueen27

:/\   i want somthing to  0:

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 09:58:08 AM

lmao what if they mean indian as in like the baseball team...or football or whatever they are  :))) or indian like in india!!!  :)))

TmT

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 21, 2006, 02:17:27 PM

lmao what if they mean indian as in like the baseball team...or football or whatever they are  :))) or indian like in india!!!  :)))
as long as I been doin this... it is understood that I jus try to help give members what they ask for by what info they give.... and after the attempt is made... I always tell them to gimme their input..... I ask ppl to even give images/pic... anything to make the final request to their likin...

its all trial and error....... thats why it says " here ya go-----> testin" ... its easier if ppl summited a previous request and say I want one like this... or send a pic and say I want u to do this or that...... 

bottom line... anything I make I always include the requester input... so its up to you what your final image look like...... if u lie and say it fine...and its not... then u will never be happy..... if u input and help edit... then the chances of it bein close as possible to what u want is successful....

no matter... its no biggie if the indian is an alien they are requestin... next step is for her/his input....

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 03:15:09 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 21, 2006, 02:17:27 PM

as long as I been doin this... it is understood that I jus try to help give members what they ask for by what info they give.... and after the attempt is made... I always tell them to gimme their input..... I ask ppl to even give images/pic... anything to make the final request to their likin...

its all trial and error....... thats why it says " here ya go-----> testin" ... its easier if ppl summited a previous request and say I want one like this... or send a pic and say I want u to do this or that...... 

bottom line... anything I make I always include the requester input... so its up to you what your final image look like...... if u lie and say it fine...and its not... then u will never be happy..... if u input and help edit... then the chances of it bein close as possible to what u want is successful....

no matter... its no biggie if the indian is an alien they are requestin... next step is for her/his input....

Loving it Tokens your GREAT! Now how do I get that in my stuff lol like where you "tokens" and then Bob and Tokens is?  Also am I allowed to use that big one???? I love it, if not I'll take the 2nd one I just need to know how to but it in the profile to make it work I know feeling like a dummy, lol.  Also For the left side  meaning under where the amount of posts we have can I a heart with a baby indian in it... it you can't get a baby indian the head of an indian will do pretty please. Tks soooo much!

IndianLover

Sry for all those typos.. in my message but tired over hear i am seeing ducks

Tara

Why don't you email it to Homer at homer@pogocheats.net  He can put it in your siggy for you and then after he does you can see what he did and you will be able to do it next time.

IndianLover

Good idea tara  O0 I will wait until the other pic done but then what in tarnation am I emailing him lol? The right click and property Or am I allowed to say that?

Tara

You know how to post a picture using the [img] things right?  

Save your name on your computer just like a picture and go to your profile then forum profile information and put it at the bottom where it says signature...then click change profile and it will be there.

For your avatar if you want one, you save your picture to your computer and click profile and then go to same place and under I have my own picture you just put the addy to the right of that. For avatars you don't have to put the [img] things.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on September 21, 2006, 07:22:59 PM
Good idea tara  O0 I will wait until the other pic done but then what in tarnation am I emailing him lol? The right click and property Or am I allowed to say that?

You've posted pictures in the picture game before right?  Its the same thing.

IndianLover

ok i know the avatar not sure about how to do the signature, and nope i haven't played the picture game sry

Tara

Do you know how to use imageshack or photobucket?

IndianLover

i'm loading imageshack now  O0