This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

ok...after you get your address throught imageshack, you take the very last one that says direct link to image and you place it between this.. 

[img]                   [/  img]

I had to leave spaces with what is in red...don't leave spaces when you get it all together. Then go put it in your profile under signatures. Click on change profile right under it and waaaa laaaaaaa you should be in business.

IndianLover

I copied the one that says thumbnails for forums and pasted the whole thing and it worked

TmT

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 21, 2006, 12:57:57 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 02:49:00 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 19, 2006, 12:41:12 PM
OK, I gotta know. I've been dying to ask this for months now-
                  Have any of you met offline? Details, I want details!!!

Hugs, Lily
        ~who doesn't know how to do siggies and graphics but really wishes she had one~
sometimes wishes do come true.... <smilin> I can work with an image that u find... or any idea u come up with... I can give it a try... k?

this is the thought that came to me when I surfed and saw this pic http://www.custom-mouse-pads-etc.com/products/StockImages/Illustra/pages/SlotMach.asp

Here ya go... enjoy... or tell me what I can do something for u that u like...

Ohh, thank you so much for being so caring.  That's a really neat image for my screen name here. :)

However, ummm, *blushing furiously*  I am a girlie girl ( you can't tell from my scren name, I know. I totally stink at creating screen names) and would love to have something... well, kinda feminine and sexy sweet. My name is Lily.
Would you help me with something like that? Where IS the *blushing* icon on here, LOL?

(((HUGS))) for your kindness!!
                Lily

ok.. This one took a lil time...cuz I animated your name twice... once in movement then another in glitter effect... how do u like this one...

nightperson

once again great work there tokens O0

TmT

Tara

Looks good Indianlover

Good job on your stuff there Tokens  O0

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2006, 07:35:35 PM
ok...after you get your address throught imageshack, you take the very last one that says direct link to image and you place it between this.. 

[img]                   [/  img]

I had to leave spaces with what is in red...don't leave spaces when you get it all together. Then go put it in your profile under signatures. Click on change profile right under it and waaaa laaaaaaa you should be in business.
thankz Tara for helpin... I was busy finishin Iwanna's sig... 

Glad ya like the sig Indy :)

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2006, 07:51:18 PM

Looks good Indianlover

Good job on your stuff there Tokens  O0
tyvm woman <hugs> ur a sweety <smoochies>

Tara

Your welcome woman...comere real close to the screen just for a minute... ?.?  

Hee!! Thanks...lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2006, 07:55:12 PM

Your welcome woman...comere real close to the screen just for a minute... ?.?  

Hee!! Thanks...lmao

lmao... yep... I have that affect on men... and women........rofl hard... lemme turn my web cam on for u...... <fallin outta chair lol so hard>

xx_mandy_xx

so today...she's farted in just about EVERY thread on here...i think someone needs to stand up to tara and let her know her little gas problem is starting to effect everyone here...not just homer lol

IndianLover

Yes, Good morning and tyvm every1... tara for helping get it so it shows up... and a great big TY to tokens you do wonderful work tks agian  :D

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on September 22, 2006, 03:17:28 AM
Yes, Good morning and tyvm every1... tara for helping get it so it shows up... and a great big TY to tokens you do wonderful work tks agian  :D
ur very welcome... it lookz good on u :)

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 22, 2006, 03:03:22 PM

I'm taking a bow, saying why tyvm lmao

triniqueen27

Tara

IndianLover

that witch flying by is so cute

nightperson

Quote from: IndianLover on September 22, 2006, 07:29:00 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 22, 2006, 03:03:22 PM

I'm taking a bow, saying why tyvm lmao

very good work, and the wolf they look great together

IndianLover