Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

triniqueen27

Luna

justahumping

Luna

They make some nice things on here

justahumping

Yes they do. I wish I knew how to make some of them so I could pay Tokens and a couple of others back for what they have done for me

triniqueen27

Luna

Quote from: justahumping on September 23, 2006, 12:30:45 PM
Yes they do. I wish I knew how to make some of them so I could pay Tokens and a couple of others back for what they have done for me

Oh me too. I have the paint shop pro 10 but cant hardly figure any thing out. If I ever do I plan on making them something as well to show my graditude for their hard work

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: luna on September 23, 2006, 12:34:55 PM
Quote from: justahumping on September 23, 2006, 12:30:45 PM

Oh me too. I have the paint shop pro 10 but cant hardly figure any thing out. If I ever do I plan on making them something as well to show my graditude for their hard work

shoot, i'm good at this stuff and i still cant figure out psp 10....i have psp 7 myself!

TmT

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 21, 2006, 12:57:57 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 02:49:00 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 19, 2006, 12:41:12 PM
OK, I gotta know. I've been dying to ask this for months now-
                  Have any of you met offline? Details, I want details!!!

Hugs, Lily
        ~who doesn't know how to do siggies and graphics but really wishes she had one~
sometimes wishes do come true.... <smilin> I can work with an image that u find... or any idea u come up with... I can give it a try... k?

this is the thought that came to me when I surfed and saw this pic http://www.custom-mouse-pads-etc.com/products/StockImages/Illustra/pages/SlotMach.asp

Here ya go... enjoy... or tell me what I can do something for u that u like...

Ohh, thank you so much for being so caring.  That's a really neat image for my screen name here. :)

However, ummm, *blushing furiously*  I am a girlie girl ( you can't tell from my scren name, I know. I totally stink at creating screen names) and would love to have something... well, kinda feminine and sexy sweet. My name is Lily.
Would you help me with something like that? Where IS the *blushing* icon on here, LOL?

(((HUGS))) for your kindness!!
                Lily

ok.. This one took a lil time...cuz I animated your name twice... once in movement then another in glitter effect... how do u like this one...
Uh... u didnt gimme feed back to what else I can try to do to make ur a sig..... I will work with u.... dont be shy..... <lol>

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on September 23, 2006, 12:02:32 PM

lol Trini... whats up gf... how are ya........ hey... what ya been makin lately.... u havent show me your new creations in a while, woman... r u gettin lazy on me... :oo... it the baby keepin mommie tired yet...?

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 23, 2006, 02:02:21 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 21, 2006, 12:57:57 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 21, 2006, 02:49:00 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 19, 2006, 12:41:12 PM
OK, I gotta know. I've been dying to ask this for months now-
                  Have any of you met offline? Details, I want details!!!

Hugs, Lily
        ~who doesn't know how to do siggies and graphics but really wishes she had one~
sometimes wishes do come true.... <smilin> I can work with an image that u find... or any idea u come up with... I can give it a try... k?

this is the thought that came to me when I surfed and saw this pic http://www.custom-mouse-pads-etc.com/products/StockImages/Illustra/pages/SlotMach.asp

Here ya go... enjoy... or tell me what I can do something for u that u like...

Ohh, thank you so much for being so caring.  That's a really neat image for my screen name here. :)

However, ummm, *blushing furiously*  I am a girlie girl ( you can't tell from my scren name, I know. I totally stink at creating screen names) and would love to have something... well, kinda feminine and sexy sweet. My name is Lily.
Would you help me with something like that? Where IS the *blushing* icon on here, LOL?

(((HUGS))) for your kindness!!
                Lily

ok.. This one took a lil time...cuz I animated your name twice... once in movement then another in glitter effect... how do u like this one...
Uh... u didnt gimme feed back to what else I can try to do to make ur a sig..... I will work with u.... dont be shy..... <lol>

She probably hasn't seen it..Better PM her. I think it looks good.

CrossCountry

can someone teach me how to make sig tags? But if u would not like to teach me thats fine

TmT

ty sweetness.. ur so kind... hey... why u hate men... I thought u  and I were men-hungry......lol.. cant live with'em and cant live without'em

Ok Night...here are 2 opts for u, hun :

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 23, 2006, 06:31:16 PM
ty sweetness.. ur so kind... hey... why u hate men... I thought u  and I were men-hungry......lol.. cant live with'em and cant live without'em

ty token that is so well makling me tear up here tyvm

TmT

the second one dont show up as well once u upload it here... "In memory of" is too dark on here... I have another one Im gonna do... give u several to choose from... brb

nightperson

wow that second one is very pretty

nightperson

the second it is great going to wait till you are done them i will have to bother homer to put them in for me

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on September 23, 2006, 06:39:03 PM
... ok last one...

now lemme explain them... lol

first one was u lightin a candle and puttin it in floatin water

second one.. is a candle vase "in memory of" your sister  and candle is burnin...

Last one is.. a flower representin life...and loss of life... life is short but so sweet...

Luv T

nightperson

Quote from: nightperson on September 23, 2006, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 23, 2006, 06:31:16 PM

ty token that is so well makling me tear up here tyvm
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 23, 2006, 07:48:48 PM
Quote from: nightperson on September 23, 2006, 06:39:03 PM
... ok last one...

now lemme explain them... lol

first one was u lightin a candle and puttin it in floatin water

second one.. is a candle vase "in memory of" your sister  and candle is burnin...

Last one is.. a flower representin life...and loss of life... life is short but so sweet...

Luv T

tyvm they are all very nice and you do know what i was talking bout couldnt have said it any better they why i like your siggy i just say and you have a mind of what ppl want tyvm i really do ty token for these  O0 they are very good ty again :D

CrossCountry

Quote from: CrossCountry on September 23, 2006, 06:30:52 PM
can someone teach me how to make sig tags? But if u would not like to teach me thats fine

If anyone has the time to teach me plz let me know.