PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:28:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Here ya go... if u need it edited... lemme know

xgingerx

omg tokens i love it.... <3

plz tell me how i save it and use in mail...

i'm sooooo happy ""

RusticanaAna

:/\  All you artistic folks.  I really like a lot of the art work I have seen on this site.  WOW  Some great signatures and pics. 
I am newto the site and I would like to have some work to add to my posts in the way of a unique signature, and some pics, too.

I love Lotus Blossoms.  I know they rise out of the mud and muck and I think they are so beautiful.  I would like to have a couple for my area, chit, I don't know what to call this....the posts, site help!  This is new to me, so I am just gonna wade in and let the mud fly. I am in contact with the photographer of a couple of the pictures I have in mind.  He wanted to know which ones before he gave me permission to use them.  I may know later today or tomorrow. 
I also would like a dark teal and blue signature for RusticanaAna.  Something along the lines of using a pen and ink and the embellished cursive writing.  Grrrrrrr the name of this has totally flown outta my mind.  It is an art and quite beautiful. 
I am also a football fan....too many teams to list each one, so the Chicago Bears get the nod.  I know I live in Raiders and 49ers state.....oh welll.
There is one other idea I have, only I have to go find the name of it.....I can not remember.   :ooo  A good case of Ol Timer's.
I am so thankful there are folks who can take ideas and turn them into reality, I am not one of those in art, for sure.
Thanks.......Give me a holler....... %%

TmT

Quote from: xgingerx on September 24, 2006, 06:20:55 PM
omg tokens i love it.... <3

plz tell me how i save it and use in mail...

i'm sooooo happy ""
glad you enjoy it...

RusticanaAna

Well, I am standing here in the dark.....I received a notification and nothing here.....mmmmmmmm  must be invisible to my eyes.  LMBO

TmT

Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 26, 2006, 09:44:52 PM
Well, I am standing here in the dark.....I received a notification and nothing here.....mmmmmmmm  must be invisible to my eyes.  LMBO
I dont know what that post meant....
In the future I will not do any other quills that has more than 8 letters... its a lot of my unpaid time...

This took me 3 hrs... enjoy

TmT

RusticanaAna

Good Mornin........

Oh my goodness.......my breath stopped.  How absolutely beautiful...........

:D :D :D :D :D :D  O0  8)  :-*  <3 I love it.

Now I feel chagrinned...I had no clue how difficult and time-consuming my name would be, obviously, since I have never done this type of script.  I owe you.  If there is anything.......almost, other than my life, I need that, and my bod, you would not want that, and it is in my power.....ask.
Now I need to learn how to move it to my things....yupper on the way to learn how...
Again Tokens Master Tagger.....Thanks.   
P.S.  Enjoy your lunch.

Homer

Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 27, 2006, 09:46:08 AM
Good Mornin........

Oh my goodness.......my breath stopped.  How absolutely beautiful...........

:D :D :D :D :D :D  O0  8)  :-*  <3 I love it.

Now I feel chagrinned...I had no clue how difficult and time-consuming my name would be, obviously, since I have never done this type of script.  I owe you.  If there is anything.......almost, other than my life, I need that, and my bod, you would not want that, and it is in my power.....ask.
Now I need to learn how to move it to my things....yupper on the way to learn how...
Again Tokens Master Tagger.....Thanks.   
P.S.  Enjoy your lunch.

I put it in your profile for you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RusticanaAna

:/\
Now my mouth will be hangin open for all the flies in the universe.........Thanks, Homer....I just started lookin through help topics and did not see what I needed and came back to check out your posts in the topic and what to my eyes did appear....my signature.   O0 :D :D :D :D <..>  very  8)
Thank - you.  Wowwwwwww

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 27, 2006, 08:05:40 AM

In the future I will not do any other quills that has more than 8 letters...

I want a quill that says  DoesTaraHaveMoreThan8Letters.   <:>

Thanks in advance witch. <>

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2006, 10:21:25 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 27, 2006, 08:05:40 AM

lmao...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

:///

RusticanaAna

lmbo  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????   What she said??  I still know there is no way I can ever repay Tokens for the work.....omg....I owe her for the rest of my life...... :)) :)) :))   0: 0: 0:  Tokens you are an absolute angel.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2006, 02:54:23 PM

:///
Hey cutie... good to see ya... I been callin and callin and callin... ok.. guess u put me on that list u were talkin bout... lol j/k  <hugs> really good to see ya...  :D yep... Im a witch and my best friend is too... lol

RusticanaAna

Tokens........Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh ur mail is full.  What do I do with what you sent? 

TmT

Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 27, 2006, 06:49:40 PM
Tokens........Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh ur mail is full.  What do I do with what you sent? 
brb... checkin mail

TmT

Tara