PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:03:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 09, 2006, 07:48:44 PM
Hey Tokens...did you ever get around to the things I asked about?.....lol...you know...Star Trek & M.A.S.H. stuff??

And Mandy....did you get time to make the new haloween thingie for me?....lol

Please, don't hurry,  I just wanted to know about them...lol  You're both great!!

Where u been Crazy?  Geesh... I miss u man... and do u know what page your request is on...or do u mind remindin me what it is u asked for... sry.. I am clueless....

C~M

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 09, 2006, 07:54:10 PM
Where u been Crazy?  Geesh... I miss u man... and do u know what page your request is on...or do u mind remindin me what it is u asked for... sry.. I am clueless....

LOL...I promised Homer I'd be good...lol...as for the request, it was done in PM...lol

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 09, 2006, 09:31:59 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 09, 2006, 07:54:10 PM

LOL...I promised Homer I'd be good...lol...as for the request, it was done in PM...lol

lol, oh, u mean u been a bad boy and Homer called u on it... he call me too on bein a bad girl...... I am tryin to be good.......

I dont have the PM.. I went on a cleanin spree and u got caught up in the trash... <humbly askin yo' forgiveness> Im so sorry

C~M

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 09, 2006, 09:37:36 PM
I dont have the PM.. I went on a cleanin spree and u got caught up in the trash... <humbly askin yo' forgiveness> Im so sorry

No Problem...I will just

triniqueen27

hey tokens i finally learned to do rain

and one for  T T

triniqueen27

oh crap...... it don't look good there but if you save it to your pc, you will see the real thing lol  <>

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on October 10, 2006, 02:06:19 PM

and one for  T T

ok.. I'll save it and I agree... something about loadin up gif. tags seems to change the effect on here....

Hey... did u use the program that I told u about... I experimented with the "snow" affect and changed it by blur effect... geesh.. I need to play with it again cuz I luv the affect...

One mo' thing... I need that tutorial again that u sent me for the shootin star.... I went on a cleanin spree and deleted all PMs and Emails..........I dont see where I saved the tutorial... I'll look again.. so far.. I cant think of where I put it...

I miss u too... <hugs>
D'

Tara

and one for  T T

Thanks woman!!  Oh and boy do I need to talk to you

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2006, 03:05:38 PM

and one for  T T

Thanks woman!!  Oh and boy do I need to talk to you

call me any time tomorrow Hun
and your welcome

tokens i will get that to you if i can find it my self lol

Blondie

sorry tokens just got your message now was working late. thankyou very much sounds good whatever u pick will be great i love your work <O>

thanks again Leanne

TmT

Picture of a wicked witch of  PC

Blondie

i've seen a few sigs with the lipstick writing there name on it in this forum. Does anyone in here know how to do it and if so coulld i get mine with Leanne ? +-+

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on October 14, 2006, 11:22:43 AM
i've seen a few sigs with the lipstick writing there name on it in this forum. Does anyone in here know how to do it and if so coulld i get mine with Leanne ? +-+
I have done several lipstick quills... sure... I will do one for u... it wont be within 24 hrs.... lol.... I got plans tomorrow and Monday...

Blondie

thankyou tokens i really appreciate it!! that's fine whenever u get time. O0

Tara

TmT

zeboo

If you have time I would like a halloween witch sexy one lol with blonde hair and zeboo on it and a lipstick writting zeboo I wont push it anymore lol thanks in advance you guys do great work  :D

nightperson

Tokens them are very awesome wtg again

Razzle

If you have some spare time Tokens,
Would you please make me a lipstick siggy also ( Razzle name)?
It sure would be appreciated
Thank you
:)

IndianLover

I would like one too, but not with lipstick with a feather please oh please