PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:39:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...

TmT

Hello all.. I will work on request today... Im jus gettin home... I had a personal obligation yesterday/24hr... so... Im free.

I will work on the requests in the order in which they are posted... so bare with me (my lil fingers can only draw/paint/erase/cut/paste... but so fast... lol)

Thank u guys for the work... I like workin on things...
ty for lettin me try to plez u... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 09:54:50 AM
Hello all.. I will work on request today... Im jus gettin home... I had a personal obligation yesterday/24hr... so... Im free.

I will work on the requests in the order in which they are posted... so bare with me (my lil fingers can only draw/paint/erase/cut/paste... but so fast... lol)

Oh brother... <:>

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 17, 2006, 10:01:32 AM

<fallin outta chair lmao>  g/f  I posted then I had to jet to go pickup my daughter from school.   I woulda been responded to u with the (finger)lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 10:36:27 AM
Quote from: Tara on October 17, 2006, 10:01:32 AM

<fallin outta chair lmao>  g/f  I posted then I had to jet to go pickup my daughter from school.   I woulda been responded to u with the (finger)lol

Which finger?  O+O

IndianLover

Well welcome back... and take your time.. I appreciate all that you do.  :D

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on October 14, 2006, 11:22:43 AM
i've seen a few sigs with the lipstick writing there name on it in this forum. Does anyone in here know how to do it and if so coulld i get mine with Leanne ? +-+
Here ya go
If you need the size edited(smaller) lemme know... will resize it.

Ok..NEXT?

lol@Tara.... oh you know which finger...

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on October 17, 2006, 12:56:40 PM
tyvm... good to be back...24 hrs seems like 3 days when u have good friends that you love on here... great forum!

IndianLover

Blondie

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 01:11:10 PM
Quote from: Blondie on October 14, 2006, 11:22:43 AM
i've seen a few sigs with the lipstick writing there name on it in this forum. Does anyone in here know how to do it and if so coulld i get mine with Leanne ? +-+
Here ya go
If you need the size edited(smaller) lemme know... will resize it.

Ok..NEXT?

lol@Tara.... oh you know which finger... 
wow  tokens i love it you did an awesome job. could i have it edited a bit smaller please . thankyou so much  O0

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on October 16, 2006, 05:46:58 PM
If you have time I would like a halloween witch sexy one lol with blonde hair and zeboo on it and a lipstick writting zeboo I wont push it anymore lol thanks in advance you guys do great work  :D

Here ya go Z'  I kinda slightly, did it my way... lol  ... if its not acceptable....  will remove the witch's broom from spellin your name... or... I can jus make u a lipstick quill ... Zeboo... laterz... separately...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,25754.615.html

TmT

When I upload your witch, Z' on PC... it must has size restriction cuz it is smaller than the 450x360 size uploaded on photobucket...I dont understand it

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on October 17, 2006, 12:56:40 PM

Indian... I have posted this on the thread
::Only because doing quills of more than 8 letters in a name takes a lil of my time... I did a quill for a new member and then she removed it and had someone else do the same quill, lol.... :::

I dont mind doin them... the longer the name the more my time.  I know ur appreciate it... I will make it, if you dont mind shorten your request.  If you feel strongly about havin your whole name... PM me.

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 27, 2006, 08:05:40 AM
Quote from: RusticanaAna on September 26, 2006, 09:44:52 PM
Well, I am standing here in the dark.....I received a notification and nothing here.....mmmmmmmm  must be invisible to my eyes.  LMBO
I dont know what that post meant....
In the future I will not do any other quills that has more than 8 letters... its a lot of my unpaid time...

This took me 3 hrs... enjoy

Tara

What's taking so long getting these requests done woman?   :///   LOL  I'm just kidding..oh crap my  shows on.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 17, 2006, 05:09:39 PM
What's taking so long getting these requests done woman?   :///   LOL  I'm just kidding..oh crap my  shows on.
Shut up g/f and go watch your show.. I think I jus have one more to do... will scan over the pages to make sure.

Tara

You're doing a good job. O0

Can I have a quill that says TaraDidHomerAndHeLovedIt?   :,

TmT

Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 09:05:43 AM
hello all, just checking in...been busy lately...
Hi Jonathan... hey buddy... yeah... I have missed you.  Dont be too busy u forget us.... ty for checkin in... :)

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on October 16, 2006, 07:12:06 PM
If you have some spare time Tokens,
Would you please make me a lipstick siggy also ( Razzle name)?
It sure would be appreciated
Thank you
:)

lol.. np... ur another spoil one.. I thought I made u a feather quill... ok.. brb... spoil like Tara... rofl

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 17, 2006, 05:14:51 PM
You're doing a good job. O0

Can I have a quill that says TaraDidHomerAndHeLovedIt?   :,
uh....u requested a long quill on the page that Ana person thanked me for doin hers... and I requested that members cut me a break on those long ones... ur crazy..... I will do a long one for some members... but I learn not to do that for newbies any more!!

Tara

I was just kidding anyways.. (OO)