PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:20:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 09:22:11 AM
You  :o0 kissers.......lol.. I know u must want something... this weekend I may have company...so put your requests in and I will try to get to them between...uh... lets jus say... when I can....  :)))

lmbo that is good, but tks don't need anything but hey that won't stop me from taking anything if you wanta make something cool, lol  :))

TmT

Got Dang that WhineyTara put an "e" in her name... earlier today she spelled in WhinyTara...

Im not re-doin it...cuz I animated it... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 04:11:38 PM
Got Dang that WhineyTara put an "e" in her name... earlier today she spelled in WhinyTara...

Im not re-doin it...cuz I animated it... lol

LMAO I just saw this...Thanks sweetie, but you know I'm not gonna be whiny or whiney for long.  :)))

TmT

I dont care... I jus picked daughter up from school... the child didnt tell me that for 2 days her right foot been hurtin...took her to ER... the put a special shoe on her foot... took xray... its not broken...

So I came here and felt like relievin stress by pullin up my PSP...lol

this is the original size... 93x100

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 04:50:10 PM
I dont care... I jus picked daughter up from school... the child didnt tell me that for 2 days her right foot been hurtin...took her to ER... the put a special shoe on her foot... took xray... its not broken...

You saying I need to change to a smaller one?

TmT

I think your face is tooo big... lmao... thats my personal opinion...cuz I got use to seein the smaller one :)

nightperson

you just let homer up last week  :))

Tokens visit with your company and you can do mine when you have spare time ok

Jonathan

awesome...can i have the black one please...

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 04:52:41 PM
I think your face is tooo big... lmao... thats my personal opinion...cuz I got use to seein the smaller one :)

not the face but the mouth is  :))

Jonathan

tara i saw this pic on the snags board and i had to put your name on it....I hope you like it...

<?>

gah photobucket murdered the glow

IndianLover

TmT

Quote from: Jonathan on October 25, 2006, 07:39:09 PM
tara i saw this pic on the snags board and i had to put your name on it....I hope you like it...

<?>

I dont think its photobucket... I think it has something to do with the this site... sometime either photobucket or image shack ... I noticed that pic is fine....even lookin at it on photobucket...and once here... its always a slight change... most always.....

good job!

Jonathan

thankies....i have learned how to make things blink and hop but thats about it...i use photoshop and imageready...

you can do limited editing in imageready because it is a finishing software but you have to use it to edit existing animations

but you can make more complex animations in photobucket that is if you make them from scratch....

one of these days if i get really bored i may try sparkles...

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 04:50:10 PM

Well on the good side, the foot is not broke!. Why two days before she told you? sounds like some chit that my kids did to me when they was in school.  Best I can remember is they would let everything ride untill test day tho. lol

triniqueen27

:/\ hello woman how things over here in pogo land
made you a lil pressie  %%

nightperson

Quote from: triniqueen27 on October 26, 2006, 08:13:54 AM

That is so cute for tokens yes she is a little %%,,,,,, :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on October 26, 2006, 08:13:54 AM

Hey Cutie... how's lil mama doin?  If u come do your j.o.b and let us see your preggie butt more often... things will be better here... lol

<<hugs>> miss you g/f

Tara

<?>

Thanks Jonathan I do like it  O0  I would use it for my avatar but it's to big. :'((

Jonathan

Quote from: Tara on October 26, 2006, 12:55:01 PM

<?>

Thanks Jonathan I do like it  O0  I would use it for my avatar but it's to big. :'((

oooh thankies im glad you like it...

here is the resized version

IndianLover

I'm jealous over here everyone is taking up tokens time don't make me have to  (O+O) ya all  :pp

j/k btw  <:>