PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:02:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

she is special everyone need her talented  work she does but i did give her the weekend off she needs it i can wait on mine dont want to over work her lol

sort

can anyone tell me how to make my clover blink, it's suppose to be but it's not.
                                 thanks <O> <?> <> .w.

Jonathan

Quote from: sort on October 28, 2006, 10:47:06 AM
can anyone tell me how to make my clover blink, it's suppose to be but it's not.
                                 thanks <O> <?> <> .w.

you used the code that has a link in it....just use the img code without the link

sort

i use image shack. do i use ant one of the ones at th botto that sayhttps://img235?
im fairly new at this

sort

the one that says show image to friends?

Blondie

tokens can you please make my quill to fit my avtar size, thankyou <O>
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 17, 2006, 07:48:46 PM
Quote from: Blondie on October 17, 2006, 07:42:09 PM
hi tokens  i did'nt know if u saw my message about editing my quill a little bit smaller  it got mixed in with the rest of the old message lol . anyway when u have some time if u could make it a bit smaller that would be great  thankyou
250x125  first one is 350x160... lemme know if u want it smaller than 250x125

Blondie

hi tokens i was wondering if you could make 2 more lipstick quills for me if u have some time one of them with Blondie and the other sunshine78? and in avtar size please. thankyou  <O>

Tara

I think Tokens was kidnapped by aliens from another planet or something...shes MIA. She'll be back soon though.

nightperson

Not less she went to the mountains in a cabin and wont be back for weeks omg what are we to do i miss my Tokens where are you girl  :'(( :'(( we have to send some1 alooking for her :))

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on October 30, 2006, 11:32:49 AM
Not less she went to the mountains in a cabin and wont be back for weeks omg what are we to do i miss my Tokens where are you girl  :'(( :'(( we have to send some1 alooking for her :))
I got lucky and it wasnt at the cabins... lol  but... I'm still happy... glad to be home :)

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on October 29, 2006, 09:03:25 PM
hi tokens  i did'nt know if u saw my message about editing my quill a little bit smaller  it got mixed in with the rest of the old message lol . anyway when u have some time if u could make it a bit smaller that would be great  thankyou

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on October 30, 2006, 09:53:32 AM
hi tokens i was wondering if you could make 2 more lipstick quills for me if u have some time one of them with Blondie and the other sunshine78? and in avtar size please. thankyou  <O>
Sunshine78.. is that a PogoCheat name... I prefer to do tags only for accounts on Pogocheats?

TmT

Razzle

Thanks for the piglet tag
that is so cute
great work  and much appreciated
:)

Blondie

thankyou so much tokens for doing that for me  i really appreciate that . O0
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 31, 2006, 07:35:39 AM
Quote from: Blondie on October 29, 2006, 09:03:25 PM

TmT

TmT

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 04, 2006, 06:55:36 AM
  4 my spoil  :o0

very nice and I'm jealous again.... Why am I not spoiled  :'((