TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 04, 2006, 06:58:13 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 04, 2006, 06:55:36 AM
  4 my spoil  :o0

very nice and I'm jealous again.... Why am I not spoiled  :'((
Indian, ur a spoil  :o0 too... dont be jealous... <smilin>

IndianLover

Blondie

hi tokens can u make me a  lipstick quill of blondie please in avtar size , tyvm <.>

Tara

Jonathan

awesome work tokens luv....can I have a scroll? !@!

Tara

Is my avatar smoking?  :o O+O

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on November 05, 2006, 02:10:58 PM

I hope that is what's making your chest bounce like that  :))

Ok after starring at it I don't think it's smoking I think your sucking on a straw, lol

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 05, 2006, 04:54:36 PM

I hope that is what's making your chest bounce like that  :))

Ok after starring at it I don't think it's smoking I think your sucking on a straw, lol
<fallin out my chair lol> I didnt make that animation... jus added your name to it... but lookz like shes suckin real harddddddddddddd to make her chest do that.... lmao

TmT

Blondie

the lipstick quill i 've requested is for here just so you know i did'nt respond to your last question +-+

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on November 05, 2006, 08:52:44 PM
the lipstick quill i 've requested is for here just so you know i did'nt respond to your last question +-+

Tara

My little avatar is sucking a straw...She's sucks harder to exercise the upper section of her body..Wouldn't want them things hanging... :,

IndianLover

Hey tokens got a question is it possible to do a peace pipe that when it smokes in the air it release the name indian.. do you know what I mean?? Like As the smoke would come out of the top It would spell the letters of the name, is that possible?

Jonathan

shes drinking out of a straw lol

Jonathan

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 06, 2006, 09:09:01 AM
Hey tokens got a question is it possible to do a peace pipe that when it smokes in the air it release the name indian.. do you know what I mean?? Like As the smoke would come out of the top It would spell the letters of the name, is that possible?
I made one like that for JustaHumpN but when I uploaded it on here... the "smoke for some reason almost vanished...looked very bad on upload"... so I squashed it..... now, unless I do it with a background... I'll have to see.

I can play with it again... I'll try <smilin>

Jonathan

i finished my new siggie, what do you think? remember to do a ctrl f5 to see the new version

TmT

Quote from: Jonathan on November 06, 2006, 02:02:54 PM
i finished my new siggie, what do you think? remember to do a ctrl f5 to see the new version
nice sig... but f5 to see new version of what... did I sleep something and it passed me....

Jonathan

i made a change to it because i cut the snowmans arm off on the  right and if you hold down control and press f5 it refreshes the temp files for the page so you can see the new pic

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 06, 2006, 01:04:31 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on November 06, 2006, 09:09:01 AM
I made one like that for JustaHumpN but when I uploaded it on here... the "smoke for some reason almost vanished...looked very bad on upload"... so I squashed it..... now, unless I do it with a background... I'll have to see.

I can play with it again... I'll try <smilin>
tyvm